rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 103 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 40005
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #38475

    Super Nice. Talent is Hit or Miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Caphenry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been to lian56?
    Yes one of the nicest Spas in Chicago they put a lot of $$ into it was supposed to be legit but legit places don't survive in Chicago. I've fucked great young girls there and also fucked some bad pussy here. Alisa is there now great throat queen.

  2. #38474
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    The hottest middle age woman I have seen is back in Ashland Perfect Spa. Saw her in the lineup and there I went.
    She was my go-to gal at Perfect 10 before it closed and she informed me that she had worked at Ashland Perfect by showing me a picture since her English is so weak. Always very enthusiastic and allowed throatfucking even if she gave me a playful slap for being a "bad boy" after coming in her mouth. Not really a GFE as she didn't allow DFK. I texted Ashland Perfect a couple of weeks ago, but they were coy about giving me any names before I went over there, but I'm definitively going to check her out if she sticks around.

  3. #38473

    Already Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    You're saying 7 date and the earth are going to get busted?
    I can show you the tickets the girls got and cards the Undercovers Left.

    But house at 3400 block of S Ashland and Earth already had visits. Also note CPD is doing mugshots right at the place of bust giving girls the $500 ticket and offering them a chance to work with them to avoid ticket and also offering trafficking counseling- these girls are pretty solid so far not a single one offering to work with CPD and several are at risk of being deported cause they are here illegal.

  4. #38472
    Recently saw a video on *ik*ok of Lían 56. Anyone been there?

  5. #38471

    Lian56

    Has anyone ever been to lian56?

  6. #38470
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Every Super Bowl there are tons of human trafficking bust. As a retired police officer myself I can tell you numerous bust will happen in Chicago in the coming days like the ones today at 3400 Block of S Ashland and the spa at 2500 block of S Canal.

    Be careful guys. Detectives visiting Chicago houses and spas are both Asian just an FYI.
    You're saying 7 date and the earth are going to get busted?

  7. #38469
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBear  [View Original Post]
    The Ole Robert Kraft Special.
    I drove around the South Side today and everything was business as usual.

  8. #38468
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMyself  [View Original Post]
    Hit up lunar body work in on w Fullerton to catch up with Liana. Girls got crazy charisma, had me grinning the whole time but she's got the skills to back it up. Honestly she hits the spots like she was legit trained. Real pro. She ain't shy either, kept the teasing going till I was about to burst LOL. Real sensual touch then we got down to business. Glad she didn't forget the hat, slipped it on np even tho I was rock hard. Then she went to work on the CBJ and man. Eyes rolling back instantly. She took her time too no rush at all. Ended up letting me take the wheel which was hot af. Had her spread wide and just went to work till I got mine. Simple and effective. I was in and out but man what a session. Def a solid go-to.
    Try using Claude instead of GPT.

  9. #38467
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenO  [View Original Post]
    Is there a list of Latina massage parlors with websites similar to Asian apartment websites where you can see pictures of the girls with name, or are these all by number and blind luck?
    I find the Latina spas to not be as organized as the Asian spas. At least in Chicago.

  10. #38466
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Every Super Bowl there are tons of human trafficking bust. As a retired police officer myself I can tell you numerous bust will happen in Chicago in the coming days like the ones today at 3400 Block of S Ashland and the spa at 2500 block of S Canal.

    Be careful guys. Detectives visiting Chicago houses and spas are both Asian just an FYI.
    The Ole Robert Kraft Special.

  11. #38465
    Is there a list of Latina massage parlors with websites similar to Asian apartment websites where you can see pictures of the girls with name, or are these all by number and blind luck?

  12. #38464
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp419  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, I will be traveling in a month and will have 3 hour layover at O'Hara. Looking for some place I could get to by public transit.
    1) O'Hare. Not Ohsra.

    2) check the Norridge thread for Harmony.

    3) check the Mount Prospect thread for the AMPs there.

    4) look for Asian Apartment girls in that thread and any escorts in the o'Hare area. Use Uber. Although they will be pissed it's a short ride.

    5) look for girls working in hotels in the O'Hare area and. Arch a hotel shuttle to them.

    6) three hours is barely enough time. I'm not sure how familiar you are with O'Hare and its landing patterns and the size of its terminals. Or your times listed for landing snd your next plane.

  13. #38463

    Close to O'Hare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp419  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, I will be traveling in a month and will have 3 hour layover at O'Hara. Looking for some place I could get to by public transit.
    Harmony Spa. Norridge.

    A bit far off of CTA Blueline, but maybe Blueline to Cumberland and uber south or bus.

    Report back. Please.

  14. #38462

    Time to visit a LMP or see a Latina?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Every Super Bowl there are tons of human trafficking bust. As a retired police officer myself I can tell you numerous bust will happen in Chicago in the coming days like the ones today at 3400 Block of S Ashland and the spa at 2500 block of S Canal.

    Be careful guys. Detectives visiting Chicago houses and spas are both Asian just an FYI.
    Anyone can recommend a Latina who has a small butt and tits?

  15. #38461
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp419  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, I will be traveling in a month and will have 3 hour layover at O'Hara. Looking for some place I could get to by public transit.
    Harmony Spa. Super close and really nice place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape