Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 9684
-
02-11-26 21:26 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 316Don't DO IT!
Avoid at all costs or you will regret!! Her, her sisters, her pimp (s) !!
Originally Posted by BoyWonder123
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 08:49 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 297Val
Do search her name and you will get alot of info now she use to be the best her will she still is LOL but over the last two years things has gotten bad for her her up keep is horrible room is junky with a god awful smell but her head is amazing just go for the head once and see if you can stand the rest I can't anymore.
Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 07:19 #8977Regular Member

Posts: 15Anybody Dream with this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...y/868061591658
She's been good on Comms, even had a video call to confirm it was really her, but just curious has anybody else had the pleasure of going on a date with her if not I will take the dive today after work and report back.
-
02-10-26 18:44 #8976Senior Member

Posts: 185Ouch
Perhaps it's fortunate I missed. I hadn't heard that before. Would you return for the head alone? I've read that it's on another level.
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:52 #8975Senior Member

Posts: 297Disgusting
She's disturbing to look at her legs leaking room is a week and its smelling like death.
Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 18:35 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 185Missed twice
We missed twice the last time I was in town. My fault due to meetings. Her communications were good and as I understand it, the head is unmatched. I'll look forward to your report.
Originally Posted by ShortStick86
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:57 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 39Agreed
Ava is a cool chic. No issues with her at all.
Originally Posted by RussellXenia
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 13:36 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 73Ava
Ava I feel is the MILF next door. I tend to look for older because there is a relatable sense to them. I have seen her multiple times and will continue to do so. Does she have the body of a 20 year old? No. But she's a good experience for me.
Originally Posted by Midnightz04
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 22:09 #8971Regular Member

Posts: 23Valeria in MB
I'm coming down next week and was curious if anyone has seen Valeria? TYIA.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/201036110
-
02-08-26 20:56 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 248Anna / NMB
Agreed Jtbrown50! Anna is awesome! She is a shining light in this hobby! A truly nice person and a true girlfriend experience! : o).
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 18:22 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 316They not too Brite!
* the local skippers couldn't afford & would stand out on any day with their charity clothing and dope fiend crack head look about them. But some of the out of towers her for a few days might not know.
Originally Posted by LoveARub
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 16:51 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 148Anna / NMB
I'm planning on seeing her again this week. A favorite of mine!! GREAT TIME ALWAYS!!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 11:24 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 929I picked an
Obvious place no working girl would be working out of.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 10:27 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 49Pinky
Looks awfully hairy down there!
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 09:36 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 316Wouldn't want to. But
Old hairy women not my thing. But heard that this woman just likes to have that fat body of hers pounded anyway you can apparently she enjoys sex soooo much he decided to get paid for it. That's from several people. And she has a strong personality (Whatever that signifies. I believe she in her late 50's early 60's.
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





