rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 1955 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 29319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27714

    North side choices

    Traveling to Indy tomorrow (Wednesday) and haven't explored the north side. Coral and Foot Mundy are both close to my destination so I wondered if anyone knew the current lineup at those or any other suggestions. My preference is man mades, the bigger the better but that's rarely a thing we see other than Coco at muffler. Thanks for the input.

  2. #27713

    North side line up?

    Headed to town Wednesday and have never visited the North side. What's the current lineup at Coral or New Foot Mundy? Those seem to be near my destination. Or if anyone has other suggestions. My preference is man mades, the bigger the better.

  3. #27712

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass05  [View Original Post]
    Good for you. Went today for quick BBBJ this evening. Seems like she's not in the mood or had bad experience. Said no extras.
    I talked to Kitty today. She has been in a bad mood recently. She doesn't know why. Maybe the weather made her depressed and just tired. She said that she would try to solve this problem. She feels bad that she has been in a bad mood and wants to improve it.

    Stay Safe.

    CK.

  4. #27711

    Tina on Mundy Dr

    Recent report stated that Lulu and Tina are here, again, albeit with different names. Walked in and was greeted by Lulu who was wearing a skimpy little sailors outfit. Damn she looked good. Although she looked good, I've seen her a few times and I wanted to see what Tina was all about. So I politely asked Lulu for the other girl. I mentioned that I've met her a few times already and she seemed ok with it and wasn't offended. She led me to the room while she yelled for Tina. Paid the house fee (. 5 hhr / . 7 hr) and assumed the position. Several minutes later in walks Tina wearing a nice dress with her twins on full display. I'm like holy shit this is going to be fun. Decent rub while she climbed around on my backside. $. 4 for boom boom that she settled on after I lied and said that's all I had when she asked for more. Turns out her C's are man made which could even be B's idk. The bra definitely made them appear much bigger while harnessed. Not that they looked bad, just different. Not an ounce of fat on her and had a cute little booty and a landing strip. I didn't daty but there were no noticeable smells during the main event. Moved her hand to flip the bean and she seemed to get into it. She was fun.

    If anyone is unfamiliar with this location- Google is your friend. There is only one spa on Mundy dr nowadays as Comfort Foot Spa closed a few years ago. Regardless of what the internet says. If you walk out of the Foot Spa (which is what the sign says) you'll see the Prime Car Wash across Mundy Dr.

  5. #27710
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTime  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it to see Kitty and she was a lot of fun, as everyone's reported. Got her to give me a pretty firm massage In a couple trouble spots. Lots of teasing and eventually ended with giving a rimjob. Fun if you like it. On the flip she had me sit in the chair and gave great BBBJ. Definitely didn't forget about the balls. Pretty nice dt too. She wrapped me and want to sit on the chair, but I moved to the table for a somewhat cowgirl, her doing a split with one leg on my shoulder. After a bit we switched standing doggy for quite a while. Standing Mish for long enough. I was pretty much ready and she motioned to jerk on her. She turns around laying down, legs spread while flickng her bean. Told me to cim "I'm hungry", met he request with a mouthful. She showed it to me and eventually spit it out.

    Originally asked for an hour and she said hhr. $$ for everything. All in all was about 45 minutes or so. Sorry to the guy waiting with appointment! She's a little thinner than I usually prefer, but Great time and definitely repeat, probably next week.
    Good for you. Went today for quick BBBJ this evening. Seems like she's not in the mood or had bad experience. Said no extras.

  6. #27709

    Kitty

    Finally made it to see Kitty and she was a lot of fun, as everyone's reported. Got her to give me a pretty firm massage In a couple trouble spots. Lots of teasing and eventually ended with giving a rimjob. Fun if you like it. On the flip she had me sit in the chair and gave great BBBJ. Definitely didn't forget about the balls. Pretty nice dt too. She wrapped me and want to sit on the chair, but I moved to the table for a somewhat cowgirl, her doing a split with one leg on my shoulder. After a bit we switched standing doggy for quite a while. Standing Mish for long enough. I was pretty much ready and she motioned to jerk on her. She turns around laying down, legs spread while flickng her bean. Told me to cim "I'm hungry", met he request with a mouthful. She showed it to me and eventually spit it out.

    Originally asked for an hour and she said hhr. $$ for everything. All in all was about 45 minutes or so. Sorry to the guy waiting with appointment! She's a little thinner than I usually prefer, but Great time and definitely repeat, probably next week.

  7. #27708
    Do you think she'd tease you and help you with some SS if you started beating your meat?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointed to see Megan (the newer BBW girl) at 317 spa this past week. The website is a little weird. You send in an email and it gives you their personal number. Ok great, I message her and set up an appointment. They (LMT) seem to all work under one building but are mostly independent of each other.

    I arrive for my HR appointment and meet Megan. She looks like her pics. Thicker but nice. Big rack. She was wearing a white tank top and no bra and a floor length skirt. She did not have shoes or socks on either. I got a very chill hippie kinda vibe from her. Overall pretty attractive. She is super friendly.

    Got into room and she says lay your stuff here and here is a towel if you want to robe but if not, no worries. I don't opt for towel. (I rarely do) She comes in a start massage. Again very chill hippie kinda chick and even does a soft sensual voice "how do you feel?" "Good I'm glad" and so on and so forth. Easy conversation.

    Overall pretty good massage. She even sat on the floor and massaged my arms and hands. Felt nice. At one point she used her nails only on my back, felt amazing.

    On the flip, again no towel, she begins doing chest, head and makes her way to my legs. Again, just a good massage. Never really got close to Jr and never got the hint at any extras.

    I feel like I want to go again and see.

    The fake email I used to sign up originally got a message from the studio. New girl Laray. She is doing 4 hand massage with Brandee. Again, all these ladies are super attractive. I feel like there something to be had here (at least I hope anyway).

  8. #27707

    Indy Massage on 10th

    Definitely an interesting experience. It seems some of these shops are operating more like the hotel Asians. I asked how much for everything and was quoted 2. 0. I then said that was too much for me and I got a half hour massage and FS 1. 50 all in.

    Coco was older and really thin. She was willing to please. Performance was good and kitty was tight. She did offer BBFS for no extra charge.

    As I was leaving I saw the other masseuse and she was a lot hotter. She had MILF vibes and some actual nice tits. She had bang and cute face. I will go back and repeat again.

  9. #27706
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy a good massage with a fantastic slow release. Stop and see Bing at Lilac. You will feel like she is edging you but I think it just her method of slow massage. Some of you may recall that she worked at Queen spa on S. Emerson, then transferred to Lilac coming up on about a year now. Thank me later. DM me for any details.

    IndyAssMan.
    I'll second this. Bing gives a fantastic rub with an even better finish. 100%.

  10. #27705

    Lilac Spa. Superb L1

    If you enjoy a good massage with a fantastic slow release. Stop and see Bing at Lilac. You will feel like she is edging you but I think it just her method of slow massage. Some of you may recall that she worked at Queen spa on S. Emerson, then transferred to Lilac coming up on about a year now. Thank me later. DM me for any details.

    IndyAssMan.

  11. #27704

    327

    The new girl Laray at 317 looks very familiar but I can't for the life of me think of where from. From her pics she looks very attractive with a nice rack. I haven't been to 317 in 3-4 years. What is the going rate here now? 317 is discussed all the time but never what the rate is.

  12. #27703

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointed to see Megan (the newer BBW girl) at 317 spa this past week. The website is a little weird. You send in an email and it gives you their personal number. Ok great, I message her and set up an appointment. They (LMT) seem to all work under one building but are mostly independent of each other.

    I arrive for my HR appointment and meet Megan. She looks like her pics. Thicker but nice. Big rack. She was wearing a white tank top and no bra and a floor length skirt. She did not have shoes or socks on either. I got a very chill hippie kinda vibe from her. Overall pretty attractive. She is super friendly.

    Got into room and she says lay your stuff here and here is a towel if you want to robe but if not, no worries. I don't opt for towel. (I rarely do) She comes in a start massage. Again very chill hippie kinda chick and even does a soft sensual voice "how do you feel?" "Good I'm glad" and so on and so forth. Easy conversation.

    Overall pretty good massage. She even sat on the floor and massaged my arms and hands. Felt nice. At one point she used her nails only on my back, felt amazing.

    On the flip, again no towel, she begins doing chest, head and makes her way to my legs. Again, just a good massage. Never really got close to Jr and never got the hint at any extras.

    I feel like I want to go again and see.

    The fake email I used to sign up originally got a message from the studio. New girl Laray. She is doing 4 hand massage with Brandee. Again, all these ladies are super attractive. I feel like there something to be had here (at least I hope anyway).
    Megan used to be an escort on Eros. Name was. Liza Bell I think? Eliza Bell? Wasn't a bad fuck but she was expensive. Looks like she got a bit bigger.

  13. #27702

    Yeah don't loiter

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Good report, even though I don't agree with the point of wasting MT's time knowingly going into a place to not have anything done. If you're referring to the A1 spa on North High School, close to 10th, it's been around for a couple of years at least.
    I was confused by the 'new place' as well. A1 has been around for awhile.

    This sounded like more than just 'I went in and checked out the talent and left'. You shouldn't treat a spa any differently than you would going into a McDonalds. If you're not going to order, please leave. If your car is parked, a potential customer could drive by and assume it's busy. I am friends with a few MTs, most are no longer in Indiana so don't ask, and I would never hangout. I have even told them, I have to go bc my car is parked out front and a customer will think you are busy. Translation apps do not work very well. If you are not familiar with Chinese and cannot reverse translate, just assume all you can do with the app is request the service you want. They will read what you asked / said and ignore it. They will stay engaged bc they think you might be a customer. They do not want to chitchat with you. It's 'do you want a massage or not?

    I'm not bashing here, I'm just stating proper etiquette as a customer. Thanks for report though. Keep them coming.

  14. #27701

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMex  [View Original Post]
    This post is about two visits in order.

    Saw the ad for this place yesterday (Jan 6) on bedpage. I hadn't seen it before so I figured it is a new location. Text response is two girls working. I am in the area so I stop by. I only intend to check the rates and talent unless one of them is too good to pass up. There are no cars in the parking lot so I figure they have time to chat. I am greeted by an older, petite and thin AMT in leggings. Uh-oh. Language barrier is pretty high. After an attempt at conversation, a younger, fuller, attractive AMT wearing a red outfit with cat's ears exits a room and approaches. No change in height of language barrier. After using translator, A1 is indeed a new location. Some small talk and I wish them a good night.

    House fees are (the seemingly standard) . 5 for HHR and. 7 for HR. Looks like fee inflation has taken hold.

    A few weeks pass and I visit. The plan is to limit myself to L1. An enthusiastic YuYu is on deck. I am offered 1 or 2 girls. One, please. She offers choice of desired pressure and I choose hard. She delivers a legit massage with hands, forearms, elbows and knees without the distraction of a tease. She is chatty (working the customer relations angle) despite limited English. Her small talk is a bit repetitive but still endearing. Interestingly, she asks about a wife or girlfriend. I appreciate the limited conversational English but still seems like strange questions in this context. Offered L2 and receptive to FS but I stayed with budget which was the standard. 6 . She is the first one to offer Russian for additional. 2. I declined as that doesn't interest me. She sports nice naturals with silver dollar-size areolas and eraser-like nips. Receptive to boob play. Seems like this location aims to please.

    The girls from the recon drop-in and girls from this visit were not same so ad stating a 15 day rotation may be true. The part about Latinas I am skeptical of.

    Coming soon: a memorable experience at Queen Spa.
    Good report, even though I don't agree with the point of wasting MT's time knowingly going into a place to not have anything done. If you're referring to the A1 spa on North High School, close to 10th, it's been around for a couple of years at least.

  15. #27700

    317 Megan Massage

    I made an appointed to see Megan (the newer BBW girl) at 317 spa this past week. The website is a little weird. You send in an email and it gives you their personal number. Ok great, I message her and set up an appointment. They (LMT) seem to all work under one building but are mostly independent of each other.

    I arrive for my HR appointment and meet Megan. She looks like her pics. Thicker but nice. Big rack. She was wearing a white tank top and no bra and a floor length skirt. She did not have shoes or socks on either. I got a very chill hippie kinda vibe from her. Overall pretty attractive. She is super friendly.

    Got into room and she says lay your stuff here and here is a towel if you want to robe but if not, no worries. I don't opt for towel. (I rarely do) She comes in a start massage. Again very chill hippie kinda chick and even does a soft sensual voice "how do you feel?" "Good I'm glad" and so on and so forth. Easy conversation.

    Overall pretty good massage. She even sat on the floor and massaged my arms and hands. Felt nice. At one point she used her nails only on my back, felt amazing.

    On the flip, again no towel, she begins doing chest, head and makes her way to my legs. Again, just a good massage. Never really got close to Jr and never got the hint at any extras.

    I feel like I want to go again and see.

    The fake email I used to sign up originally got a message from the studio. New girl Laray. She is doing 4 hand massage with Brandee. Again, all these ladies are super attractive. I feel like there something to be had here (at least I hope anyway).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape