Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 344 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 5147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4862

    Ok.

    Do you have the ability, to say, share contact or ad details. It truly would be helpful, since this is why this website was established. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    You guys should take a quick ride to Woburn to see her. 2. 5 for a hh everything on the table and she's nice and clean. Definitely worth the trip.

  2. #4861

    Renalta

    You guys should take a quick ride to Woburn to see her. 2. 5 for a hh everything on the table and she's nice and clean. Definitely worth the trip.

  3. #4860

    Shauna Manchester

    When's the last time anyone ran into that nimpho Shauna from the west side? I think she had a sister Kelsy any info one her?

  4. #4859

    Avoid

    The smell will make you want to vomit. It took 2 seconds for it to hit my nose and I went soft within milliseconds. I'm so glad I wore a rubber. I had her blow me so she could taste and smell how bad it was and then left in a hurry.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching, but didn't find anything. Has anyone seen her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/821966574093

  5. #4858

    Any info on this one?

    I tried searching, but didn't find anything. Has anyone seen her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/821966574093

  6. #4857
    Agree, she was a nice time. Honest and sweet girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DJTrance  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alexis yesterday. When I reached out, her reply was, "I'm fresh out of the shower!" Music to my ears. She is extremely polite and has a great head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/040803206812
    .

  7. #4856

    Becca

    Get one of her regulars to refer you. I'm in touch with her but I'm not what you would call a regular because I almost never repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    How do you get to see the UTR Kristin. She told me she will only see previous customers?

  8. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable44  [View Original Post]
    Every STG girl has STANK puss. Many $350+ tryst girls have it as well. I can't remember the last time I paid for some truly clean puss. Tired of gagging in my car on the way home when I smell my fingers- Whose the cleanest in the area?
    I saw Alexis yesterday. When I reached out, her reply was, "I'm fresh out of the shower!" Music to my ears. She is extremely polite and has a great head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/040803206812

  9. #4854

    Who is the cleanest

    Every STG girl has STANK puss. Many $350+ tryst girls have it as well. I can't remember the last time I paid for some truly clean puss. Tired of gagging in my car on the way home when I smell my fingers- Whose the cleanest in the area?

  10. #4853

    Kristin

    How do you get to see the UTR Kristin. She told me she will only see previous customers?

  11. #4852

    Lacey

    I know Lacey very well. She will prop open the door when she's ready to let you in the house. And she will worship your A hole ⛳ 🕳65039; for like 30 minutes. She told me specifically that she does not do dates at night because she has been robbed by the stick up kids in Manchester New Hampshire. I would not hesitate to go see her she as an amazing older lady. If you like to have your ass licked and fingered and she edges you to the point of explosion and then she stops. The final orgasm is amazing I mean she's really old but it doesn't matter no other girl can match her performance. If she doesn't know you she will probably ignore your texts. I mean she has many regulars in New Hampshire there's always like a line to go see her because she's one in a million as far as what you will do to you.

  12. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by Snappercake  [View Original Post]
    She's still doing her thing. Seeing folks regularly mostly afternoons.
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep trying to reach her.

  13. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen or talked with (senior) Lacy recently? The last time I saw her was last summer and it looked like the door to her apartment had been kicked in. She told me that it had been by the fire department. She had had a medical emergency and they kicked it in to get her and (according to her) save her life. She assured me she was fine now and everything was good for our session. I've texted her a few times since the beginning of this year and she hasn't responded which is unusual for her. Maybe she retired or is on vacation. She's a very sweet woman and I am hoping she's okay.
    She's still doing her thing. Seeing folks regularly mostly afternoons.

  14. #4849

    Jenna Experienced Mature woman

    She's solid. Nice BBBJ and cfs. Pictures and prices are accurate. Great rack. She's a little chatty before and after the deed but I didn't mind at all. Third floor apartment in Manchester. Greek is on the menu but I didn't partake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/391229955493

  15. #4848

    Lacy

    Wondering if anyone has seen or talked with (senior) Lacy recently? The last time I saw her was last summer and it looked like the door to her apartment had been kicked in. She told me that it had been by the fire department. She had had a medical emergency and they kicked it in to get her and (according to her) save her life. She assured me she was fine now and everything was good for our session. I've texted her a few times since the beginning of this year and she hasn't responded which is unusual for her. Maybe she retired or is on vacation. She's a very sweet woman and I am hoping she's okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape