Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 31855
-
02-09-26 14:03 #31285Senior Member

Posts: 46Nina
I went a couple of weeks ago to see her. I has told her half cash half cash app. When I got to the room I told her twice more while she was walking around the room. She stopped and said "I heard you say it 3 times you don't need to say it again. " While that was true, she said it in the bitchiest tone she could. I replied "Oh fuck no. See yah" and left. For the type of money they are wanting they can kiss my ass if they are unpleasant. She also had big purple bags under her eyes like she had been up for days.
Originally Posted by DGrizzle
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 13:54 #31284Senior Member

Posts: 93Nina Quite A Few Months Ago
I saw her I think it was around Fall 2025. Maybe earlier honestly. Wasn't very memorable besides the fact that I remember being uncomfortable. I feel like management was very close by, saw a black dude sitting in a car right outside room just staring. She looked like her pictures though. But the whole experience was very uncomfortable from her demeanor to the neighborhood her hotel room incall was in, it was a pretty bad area. Room was very lived in, but mostly clean. And she was definitely cute. I ended up leaving without doing anything because I felt weird there. But again, she's been around for a long time and has had some occasional good reviews.
Originally Posted by FreeBird1729
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 13:41 #31283Senior Member

Posts: 59Nina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...a/246624692508
Anybody seen Nina in a while? Seems like I've heard a couple bad stories but I can't remember the details.
-
02-08-26 11:27 #31282Senior Member

Posts: 35Surprised
I'm really surprised by that. I've seen her multiple times and never had any issues. Follow directions well, very chill personality, and always made me feel comfortable. I've never tried to pay for pictures or videos though.
Originally Posted by Jakkll12
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 00:21 #31281Senior Member

Posts: 187Scammer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...n/632659900526
Tried to see what she was about so I asked for a videos. She quoted $30 for 2 videos by Cashapp. I said ok sent the cash app. But never heard back again.
Lesson learned.
-
02-07-26 09:41 #31280Senior Member

Posts: 46Location
Cordova area, relatively safe.
Originally Posted by Memphis173
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 07:19 #31279Senior Member

Posts: 2528She has been and still is a Memphis treasure. Her and I go back a long time and she has always been a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Glth2929
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 23:21 #31278Senior Member

Posts: 338How did you handle verification? She was another one who wanted a photo of my license.
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 20:52 #31277Senior Member

Posts: 230Ashley
Does she do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Klayboy
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 19:13 #31276Regular Member

Posts: 19Wow! Just wow! Wasn't expecting full k agency service in Memphis. Lots of photoshopped but still looked gorgeous and sexy.
Originally Posted by CaptainY
[View Original Post]
Safe location. Gave two difference address it was bit confusion but I understand. If you don't pay attention to the instructions going in could be confusing so get there early.
Shower, BBBJ, the heated up action, just cuddle (limited English but able to hold conversation) and one more time. Hour flew by and I did not want to leave.
I might consider the option next time and will be visiting again in next week for sure.
I'm going to go broke.
-
02-06-26 13:56 #31275Senior Member

Posts: 128KGirl. General Location
As a frequent Memphis visitor, I'm also curious what part of Memphis (generally) the K-Girls are in. As a frequent Memphis visitor, holy crap, all the driving around.
Originally Posted by Memphis173
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 08:33 #31274Senior Member

Posts: 194Cheeks
If you want to be setup, threatened, and kicked out of the room by security and handler then pick this one!
Originally Posted by DespiteFulmon
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 08:07 #31273Senior Member

Posts: 89How was incall?
Was incall in good part of town?
Originally Posted by InsureRisk
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 00:35 #31272Regular Member

Posts: 20Ashley Luv
Not bad looking with a great body and can deep throat a dick. Clean shaved pussy and good with FIV and some ass play.
Cons she showed up an hour late and smelt like smoke.
YMMV 3 $ for the hour. https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...m/336142065273.
-
02-05-26 23:42 #31271Senior Member

Posts: 46Sugar
Saw Sugar this week and she did not disappoint. Definitely not the girl in the pictures but nice manmades and cute face, quite a few tattoos and one in color very nice. Will say close to PSE experience available if interested otherwise GFE. Stayed full hour with shower and nice massage after. Limited English but not a problem. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Alnguyen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






