Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 30797
-
02-09-26 11:55 #29387Senior Member

Posts: 175She's top-3 in the area
I have frequent dreams with Porscha, in my dreams she's better looking that her pictures, pictures are recent, and extremely friendly. She has her style, all-American babe, very clean and oh so pretty. She's good at communicating and polite, even flirty when you see her in person. In my dream I usually don't last more than 3 minutes while with other women it takes me 30 minutes. All of this is a dream of course, but I can't wait to fall asleep when she comes back. Go see her and treat her well, she's a wonderful lady.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 11:51 #29386Senior Member

Posts: 67Once was enough
I saw her a while ago, probably a year plus at this point, and reviewed her at the time (you can check my history if you want to see it). I never returned because it wasn't worth it, even for the $ I paid that time. She clearly wasn't into it, and while cute I'd at least like the pretending of enjoyment. With the prices I see her sharing now it's a complete joke, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 07:52 #29385Senior Member

Posts: 33Shash / Emma
Saw her recently. She is in her 20's, tall, clean and attractive. If rates go down, don't mind visiting her more often.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/emmain919
-
02-08-26 22:50 #29384Senior Member

Posts: 129Sasha
Yeah her "regular" rates are insane. However, she will post from time-to-time and offer lower rates. I think she is cute as hell. Saw her as recently as a month ago. She is all covered but doesn't seem to be involved with demons. Pretty straight-laced provide which I appreciate.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 21:56 #29383Senior Member

Posts: 234Thanks a ton! I'll have to check her out soon.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 19:00 #29382Senior Member

Posts: 409Someone will ask
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/648123918678
Just because I know that someone is going to ask about this one. No I have never seen her because of her past posting. These are the same pics that she has used for years. She has been 21 for at least 6 or 7 years and as far as I can remember, she has never posted a face pic. I don't need to say anything about her prices, I hope.
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
02-08-26 18:36 #29381Senior Member

Posts: 215Cary blow and go chick
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...0/204110546564
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 13:42 #29380Senior Member

Posts: 234Got a link? I can't find on that still works.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 13:28 #29379Senior Member

Posts: 215Heather
Thanks for the info. Outdated pictures seem to be the norm for older women on these site. Some never age according to these sites LOL.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 12:38 #29378Senior Member

Posts: 1710What's FFS?
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 06:26 #29377Senior Member

Posts: 141Heather
She, and those exact same pictures, have been around since the BP days. I used to see her semi-regularly in 2014 and it was not terrible. Everything covered but she was responsive, sane and got the job done. That really tells you nothing about what the experience is like today but the more than decade old pictures should be a significant red flag.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 05:45 #29376Senior Member

Posts: 281It's amazing, but risky af. I've done it way more times than I should've. Someday someone's going to get caught.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 01:25 #29375Senior Member

Posts: 42Latina Alexa
Had a day off last week and wanted to dream about a Latina so reached out to Alexa. Comms were okay, about 30 minutes in between replies. Talked about donations and settled on what I was looking for. When I asked what part of Raleigh or Durham she was near I got a reply back asking for me to send her a picture of myself so she knows who she is meeting. Has anyone else been asked to do this with a provider? I decided to decline on sending a picture of myself but been wondering since if that is a normal thing or not.
-
02-07-26 23:55 #29374Senior Member

Posts: 274Which chick is this?
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 22:54 #29373Senior Member

Posts: 215Garner
She used to post in the Garner area all the time but now she has new pictures. The one of her in the red dress with her ass out is one I've seen before. Never saw her though cause she doesn't list what I'm interested in. But she looks fine as hell now. Can't swear it's the same girl but that one picture is the same. Let us know.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




