Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Submit Review
Page 18 of 463 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 6945
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Shae

    Anyone seen this? DM me if you can, thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-8fe0df774313

  2. #6689

    Information

    Anyone have any reviews? 1 k and seems very openminded but also GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-ca757c7a7321


    This one was a lot of fun and real. Gets down to business and a lot of fun. Definitely is worth a visit

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=74364140

  3. #6688

  4. #6687

    Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info in this lady? She seems to be open to a lot. PM will be fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-754ca85d646d
    She actually sent me her "menu" but she said she had to have half upfront, which was a nogo for me. Probably a rinser.

  5. #6686

    Charlotte / Ana

    Talked several times and had a date set up but she didn't show, told me I was too late getting a room and needed to get home. Says she is in a open marriage. Seems DTF for 350, but YMMV.

    Lost her contact and can't give any info, sorry.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-fa63541c0027

  6. #6685
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info in this lady? She seems to be open to a lot. PM will be fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-754ca85d646d
    She said she is in Raleigh no go for me.

  7. #6684

    Alexia

    Anyone has info in this lady? She seems to be open to a lot. PM will be fine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-754ca85d646d

  8. #6683

    Kaylee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-4a48b05b82d6

    If she's real I know it's probably top dollar. Anyone with any info. She's bad.

  9. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncclt20  [View Original Post]
    She asked for a deposit, for me a complete waste of time.
    I just paid for a subscription and she was quick to message me. Haven't been asked for a deposit yet.

  10. #6681
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinatl67  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate, but a real shrew. I met her about a year ago and didn't vibe. Was living in her Car with her kid at the time.

    I'm back on the boards again after a few years and just throwing out my 2 cents.

    Lost my contact data and phone so please don't contact me this all I remember.

    Thanks,

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-c29b049e7638
    I hit that a few times. Right after the baby and it was decent. Last time I saw her she had lots of lose skin from baby weight loss. She's flakey as hell. Don't have her to your home. She has mentioned different mental issues. She dos have a pretty far but I wouldn't expect her body to look how it looks in these photos.

  11. #6680
    Quote Originally Posted by BP333  [View Original Post]
    In communication with Dora. Will update you.
    She asked for a deposit, for me a complete waste of time.

  12. #6679

    Secret benefits messaging workaround

    Does anyone know of a way to get around the messaging credit system over there?

    I was thinking of putting like a discord link or messenger link in my bio or something, has anyone tried that with any success?

  13. #6678

    Margaux

    Pics are accurate, but a real shrew. I met her about a year ago and didn't vibe. Was living in her Car with her kid at the time.

    I'm back on the boards again after a few years and just throwing out my 2 cents.

    Lost my contact data and phone so please don't contact me this all I remember.

    Thanks,

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-c29b049e7638

  14. #6677

    Mindee

    DTF 350 Hosts in Mallard creek / university area. Great DFK. Booty was to big to go doggie so went BBBJ and was one of the best I've had. Moved and to far to travel for me. Treat her nice please!

    Lost my contact list so can't help you there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-3821152cbd02

  15. #6676
    Quote Originally Posted by BP333  [View Original Post]
    Yes 150 for 30 unless you have a discount link. Many are legit. Stay local. Anything far off is a scam.
    I put a add up and got 50 messages in few days LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape