Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 6946
-
02-07-26 13:32 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 317Does it cost 150 to get my messages and lots of them are long ways off. Are they legit?
Originally Posted by Emjay
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 11:48 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 202Andrea / Dora
Anyone seen this one? Any feedback? DM is fine, thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-aba18ccaa635
Dora.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-5edf5914b608
-
02-07-26 01:01 #6674Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Charlotte, her name is Bella and she is 23. So she says she is a switch, and very open minded to any type of kink, just doesn't like anal, not even fingered. She likes girls and is willing to do a 3 sum but would want more allowance. She is also ok with no condom for more allowance and recent testing. Unable to get any more details out of her.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Bellaboo22/
-
02-06-26 17:37 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 62She is no longer in Charlotte. She is now in Charleston with a full time SD. Says she is unhappy and wants to move back but for now she is in Charleston full time. Definitely was a great time for 400. Not on BC so covered but still fun. She actually is here next week for a few days. Was solid but a little dull in terms of personality.
Originally Posted by LostCajun00
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 12:08 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 114It was 4 for me as well. Seen her several times. Worth it for me.
Originally Posted by MikeIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 08:45 #6671Senior Member

Posts: 209McKenna
For me it was 4, but this was a couple years ago. Great fit body, bolt ons, did host, does know the drill. But was not GFE, so I got bored.
Originally Posted by MikeIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 22:49 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 128Can someone give me the details on this one? I've seen yall.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
Talk about it but I haven't seen the $.
-
02-04-26 13:57 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 960I do that too but not this time. Slim pickens on there now. I will probably check back in a couple months. I'd save that $150 until there is better talent for the money.
Originally Posted by LostCajun00
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 13:39 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 114Whenever my subscription is about auto-subscribe, I cancel the day before. They always comeback with a discounted offer.
Originally Posted by BP333
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 09:08 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 69Sexy independent
Someone has any intel of her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/879749129202
-
02-04-26 08:55 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 110Discount codes
Anyone have a discount code. Price is up to $150 for 30 days. Sheesh.
-
02-01-26 15:03 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 110Angela
You have to refresh the page if it shows you the message. She's definitely still on the site.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 13:55 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 3073I got the "profile no longer available" message.
Originally Posted by BP333
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 13:00 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 960Worked for me. I just saw it. I believe she's semi pro.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 12:18 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 110Angela
Thanks for trying. I had to click on it twice to get it to work. Wonder if they're trying to block referrals from this site like CC.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



