Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 18189
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16929
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
    Thanks for her #. I tried to see her today, texted back and forth. Told her I was 45 minutes out, coming from tampa. Get.

    To her motel on 192 and you guessed it, "please give me 15 more minutes. I'm just getting out of the shower". Only problem was I heard a bunch of people in the background. So either she was taking a group shower or she was full of sh*t. Anywho, I passed and went on my way.

  2. #16928
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    Jacqui is a great UTR MILF.

    She offers outcall and works.

    Jacqui is a low volume quality provider that is GFE. If you are a Senior member you can reach out.

    Please only reach out to her when ready to book.
    Isn't she like $300/$400 per hr for outcall?

  3. #16927

    Jacqui Big Tit UTR MILF

    Jacqui is a great UTR MILF.

    She offers outcall and works.

    Jacqui is a low volume quality provider that is GFE. If you are a Senior member you can reach out.

    Please only reach out to her when ready to book.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000017657.jpg‎   1000017670.jpg‎   1000017663.jpg‎   1000017645.jpg‎   1000017648.jpg‎  


  4. #16926

    Messaged You. Inbox clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbull425  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys! I'm back in town and looking for ideally Jacqui. Orlando FunTime's inbox is full so anyone who knows him or can pass along Jacqui's info would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for someone sensual, milfy and who loves to kiss. Sophia will be unavailable when I'm here. Thanks!
    Messaged You.

  5. #16925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the quick reply. Made plans to go see her before discovering that her hotel is in Grady jurisdiction. Seems like a cool girl, I just don't go to Polk.
    That's not Clermont then, not even South Clermont. More like Davenport /4 corners.

  6. #16924

    Debbie Polk County

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to keep up with the inbox. Response much more than I expected. She's only looking for a couple. Hopefully a couple of you will come thru for her. I'm getting peppered with questions about performance. I'd say average. She tries hard and not dead fish. But be aware not everyone lives in our world. Just this morning she asked "what's Greek?" Evidently one off you asked. I said one of the greatest contributions of ancient Greece. She's a blank slate and can take direction, but no anal. No BBFS. I cleared 18 more messages.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Made plans to go see her before discovering that her hotel is in Grady jurisdiction. Seems like a cool girl, I just don't go to Polk.

  7. #16923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to pm digits and details like rates and rules. Let's help her get on her feet.
    I can't seem to keep up with the inbox. Response much more than I expected. She's only looking for a couple. Hopefully a couple of you will come thru for her. I'm getting peppered with questions about performance. I'd say average. She tries hard and not dead fish. But be aware not everyone lives in our world. Just this morning she asked "what's Greek?" Evidently one off you asked. I said one of the greatest contributions of ancient Greece. She's a blank slate and can take direction, but no anal. No BBFS. I cleared 18 more messages.

  8. #16922

    Echoing inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
    Feel free to pm digits and details like rates and rules. Let's help her get on her feet.

  9. #16921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    Inbox cleared, but although I have lots of details, please get your info from her because some things she may not want to share. That said, I expect BBBJ cffs, no anal. Normal rates. Oh and she currently has some stress pimples if that's a turn off.
    One more thing that I know irritates some. She has all her worldly possessions in a motel room, so cluttered, no pets though.

  10. #16920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
    Inbox cleared, but although I have lots of details, please get your info from her because some things she may not want to share. That said, I expect BBBJ cffs, no anal. Normal rates. Oh and she currently has some stress pimples if that's a turn off.

  11. #16919
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full. Pm me her digits please!
    What he said. And the details.

  12. #16918
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
    How's her performance? Any issues / drama?

  13. #16917

    Inbox.

    Inbox is full. Pm me her digits please!

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.

  14. #16916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    UTR South Clermont. Not pro, needs a regular or two to survive, 37 yo MILF. Slim, . She wants discretion and secrecy. No pics. I originally sent info to some SMs but no takers so opening up until limit is reached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2930.jpg‎   IMG_2931.jpg‎  

  15. #16915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    New UTR girl. Alexis

    Met a new UTR girl thru a friend. Alexis, 20's, tiny spinner, 5' maybe 100 lbs for those who like spinners. Picked her up for a car date and wow, is she cute! Went to a spot and she gave some amazing head! Had to stop her because I wanted to try her out, so got on top and didn't last long she was pretty tight. Couldn't go too long so I had her finished me off in her mouth and she was all for it! She said she is new to the game and asked if I would gatekeep for her. So message me for her #, but I got the impression she is going to be selective as she is new to this. She also asked I would post a couple of photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis1.jpg‎   Alexis2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape