Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 27822
-
02-08-26 14:11 #27012Senior Member

Posts: 1114Victoria Liu
So she adds an additional $200 fee to her $1000 hourly rate for you to experience her bladder control issues? Definitely a hard pass.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
Granted, I tend to avoid providers who make a big deal about being squirters. Just not my thing.
-
02-08-26 03:22 #27011Senior Member

Posts: 96Totally different experience
I've got some Intel. First, you are talking to a booker, not her. I made an arrangement with the booker (before I knew it was a booker) based off of totally different rates. I have no idea what her actual menu is. What I got was 2 hrs, 2 pops, bb, cob, cip, $1200. I would've gone with a totally different, and cheaper, package if I knew what I know now, but I guess I got a pretty good deal all things considered.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
Moral of this story, I have no idea how we got to the number we got to (I. E what was base cost, what was up charge, etc), but that's what I got at that price.
-
02-07-26 22:22 #27010Senior Member

Posts: 511High.
Charlie Sheen and Bill Gates should get right on that! Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 13:57 #27009Senior Member

Posts: 1404CIP / CIA is another 200. I hear it varies though so your rate may be different. Full throttle the entire time so you do get what you pay for. A little too much plastic for my taste by practically anything goes.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 22:16 #27008Senior Member

Posts: 1305Per the dm I received after adding her to my TDL:
Originally Posted by WellThisIsFun
[View Original Post]
30 min -1000.
60 min - 1500.
Worth mentioning:
(Regular session ŕ la carte)
Cim / cof / cob - 100.
Greek - 300.
Squirt - 200.
So I wouldn't be surprised to see CIP / CIA to be additional. No info on those was included.
-
02-06-26 20:16 #27007Senior Member

Posts: 43Upcharge?
What was the upcharge? Or was it included in her posted rates?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 19:45 #27006Senior Member

Posts: 57Agreed, I don't necessarily think she has favorites or keeps banter going with some vs others. It's just a numbers game. She posts when she is visiting, throws out an available time, and it either works or it doesn't. When her schedule is full, she just stops communicating. Rinse / repeat every visit.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 17:15 #27005Senior Member

Posts: 118Love pornstars. Good stuff. Applies to Mila Milkshake as well. More my type and don't know when she'll come back up.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:23 #27004Senior Member

Posts: 1106I am surprised you had drama with her. She doesn't seem that type.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
I can see her just cutting a guy off or not engaging more than anything. The lasf thing she wants is drama.
-
02-06-26 16:19 #27003Senior Member

Posts: 1106VictoriaLiu
VictoriaLiu bekongs here.
-
02-06-26 15:16 #27002Senior Member

Posts: 987I would guess she is 50-55 based upon neck.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
Still a great fuck.
I last saw her about 5 months ago.
ATM is my favorite thing.
-
02-06-26 08:26 #27001Senior Member

Posts: 2184Anna
Bingo - 100% same here. I had a great time (service wise). She does have an attitude and an overloaded schedule. I pay you to leave when I am done. If I needed a princess for drama. I would stay home and fuck my wife. Simple as that.
Originally Posted by Wanker23
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 23:05 #27000Senior Member

Posts: 1156I've seen dahlia, great fuck, great stamina, she tried to give me a rim, I lost my boner, I guess that's not for me LOL, but what do you take to stay hard for almost two hours?
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
I usually take rhino pill when I plan to fuck three provider throughout the day.
-
02-05-26 21:52 #26999Senior Member

Posts: 61Insastiable Anna aka mycumwhoreanna
I have seen Anna many times, ever since she started posting on TNA, way back in 2018. At the time, she would post and include pictures of her face as well. Those have sadly been removed from her account, and for those who wonder how she looks like. Imagine Lydia from Breaking Bad, with huge fake tits, and a banging plastic bimbo-like body without an ounce of extra fat on her.
Anna could easily be twice my Age. I first saw her in my early 20's. At the time she would happily accept a warm golden shower. Every time, I fucked her. I drilled her butthole like a savage feral animal. I pounded her mercilessly, and on a few occasions hate fucked her like there was no tomorrow before cumming deep inside her vagina. I like cumming inside her in missionary, and would grab the back of her head and pull her face close to mine while ordering her to maintain eye-contact, as I stared into her eyes and pulsated inside her wet twat. Each pulse releasing a fat dollop of sperm inside her. She loves ass to mouth, but you have to take the lead with rimming.
One time, as soon as she opened the door. I pulled my pants down, fucked her and ejaculated in all her holes for well over an hour, put my clothes back on after the deed and left without exchanging a single word with her throughout the whole duration of our interaction. I did not acknowledge her, and made her understand that I was here one thing and one thing only, that was to use her as a free use ***** and human toilet.
My claim to fame, was when Anna tapped out after 30 minutes of me pounding her ass, she said "I need a break" panting and sweating over her cum stained sheets.
At the time a visit with her would run around 300 roses, but has progressively increased over time. She hits me up every time she comes into town, and I declined the last two times. I just can't justify 600 roses anymore.
She actually tried to accommodate my busy schedule, and offered multiple alternatives, but I still declined.
Like many have mentioned, I got the feeling that with the increase in rates, people are thinking twice before committing to see her. For 400 roses, I can see Sweet Miranda, and fill her up as much as I want as well.
May be it is because I have been there done, and Anna doesn't turn me on like she used to, but again I just cannot justify donating 600 hard earned roses for Anna anymore.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 18:38 #26998Senior Member

Posts: 1114Insatiable Anna
You're not the only one dude! Here's what I posted last March:
Originally Posted by Wanker23
[View Original Post]
"I gave up on seeing her back in 2023. Anna has a dance card of Seattle regulars and will pretty much only give you one chance and drop you as she sees fit. After two unanswered attempts to schedule with her well in advance of her visits to Seattle, I figured I didn't make the list and moved on to dealing with other stuff in my life. But then she finally responded out of the blue the evening prior to her departure and tried to pencil me in for before she was due to check out of her hotel. However I'd driven down to Oregon and was dealing with a family matter (aging parents stuff) at the time, so I advised her of my situation and asked if she'd keep me in mind for the next time she was in town. Absolute silence after that and a few more emails. Her loss though, because I took a portion of her $600 fee and pounded Dahlia Divine's three holes for nearly two hours while I was down there.
I'm happy for the dudes who have scored quality time with Anna, but for me it's just not worth the effort. ".












Reply With Quote





