Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 13354
-
02-11-26 17:56 #12889Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289LOL. Yeah those lights will get you every time, but I always like to ask them to show me where the bathroom is and then I pop on the white light real quick so I can get a glimpse. Haha, they hate that shit.
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
But for all you guys who are not stud muffins, that light turned down low can work two ways because it might make you look a little bit better as well. LOL.
Love when the 53-year-old women say they're in their 20's….. I always respond with” oh wow, you and I are the same age” …….im in mid 40’s though
-
02-10-26 19:33 #12888Regular Member

Posts: 9Roman
My friend told me about his experience at Roman this morning. There were two Chinese woman available. Coco and Tracey. He had a session with Tracey.
House fee was. 6 for 30. Tracey's fee was $$. Only CBJ was available. He was not able to finish in CFS, so he ended with a HJ and FIV was allowed. The experience was very rushed and lackluster, and not worth the coin especially compared to what could have been had at Sunflower.
He said he may try again after the rotation changes.
-
02-09-26 18:38 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 1714WITH- kloe
Agree and she leaves this week. Anybody try the smaller lady with the long hair? Not a fan of 270 for FS 45 minutes, but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 15:44 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 272Haven't been there in a long time and I live right on the water behind them. Last time was just a HE with a 60 YO something lady. Been to VIP II near Thorntons about a mile away which was always better. Maybe I'll have to go back.
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 13:25 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 60Head to Toe -Oldsmar
Needed a quick pre Super Bowl party release and decided to stop by here on my way. Only 1 girl working but she was cute early 40's Chinese woman. Opted for 30 minutes bc I was in a hurry and from the jump she was all about extras. Very flirty and teasing on the brief massage and straight to the flip. Opted for L1 and she was very enthusiastic. She put it on her cheek as she was in action and I tried to explode on her but she moved in the nick of time LOL. Standard coinage for the house and the service. 60/50 Mario coin split. I'd return. More was on the table for sure.
-
02-09-26 12:53 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 172Palace. Mediocre
I visited this place a couple of months ago. Only one lady was working. The service and attitude was below par. I would not recommend unless new talent arrives.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 07:34 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 4913Right
Not for the average full-blooded man that likes women.
Originally Posted by Duffer22
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 15:10 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 386Palace
Gentleman anyone have any info on the palace in Palm Harbor across from lake Tarpon. Had a good visit a few years ago wondering if its changed or not.
-
02-06-26 21:03 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 78Big NO
That a big NO. You lost me at "guys jacking off".
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 13:51 #12880Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123On the day I went, the girl I got said her name was / is Lisa when we were in the room.
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 13:29 #12879Regular Member

Posts: 21Address?
[QUOTE=Themanpyp212;7521426]Took a drive this evening, wanted to check out the place on Wheeler but closed at 8, then took a scroll down the rd near 60 to spa, saw the Cuban Latina there, the D was to much for her, love seeing it jiggle, going out the she age. Early 20's new to the game but she's only there this week.[QUOTE]Address and damage? Thanks in advance!
-
02-06-26 11:33 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 85So, what really is the point here?
For those of us who can read between the lines and understand how a forum works.
Is there really a Lisa? Or she going to be "off" that day but her helpful co-worker who claims to be 27 but is really 53 is there ready to try to get $$$ from a dummy with the lights turned down low.
Originally Posted by MaxGaines69
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 10:55 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 544Shangrila
I've heard this place described as "a little bit gay" gay and now I get it.
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 09:07 #12876Banned Member

Posts: 907That's different. Any fun to be had? I like this idea though. Shit I might just go if it's legit. I'm here for are&are so a little more are wouldn't hurt.
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 07:38 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 35If I get a massage. Is it in a private room? Can I get extras?
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






