Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 2509 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 37633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36193
    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one yet, thinking of setting up visit?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/200888641
    Older than pictures. Would not repeat.

  2. #36192
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Natasha is my goto girl. Seen her for years. Not FS but always on time clean reliable and just a great time. She does half or full hours. No FS but a massage. Her pics are her and she hosts in Novi. No nosey neighbors and no drama. Easy for the married guys because of theres no walk of shame by a hotel staff. Best boobs in the Detroit area. 200 hr / 100 hhr. Highly recommended. mm686

    https://www.adultlook.com/detroit
    Concur. No drama, clean, nice, good way to spend 30 min.

  3. #36191

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Had a question on her but your inbox is full.
    Glad to help. DM me. Mm686.

  4. #36190

  5. #36189

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Natasha is my goto girl. Seen her for years. Not FS but always on time clean reliable and just a great time. She does half or full hours. No FS but a massage. Her pics are her and she hosts in Novi. No nosey neighbors and no drama. Easy for the married guys because of theres no walk of shame by a hotel staff. Best boobs in the Detroit area. 200 hr / 100 hhr. Highly recommended. mm686

    https://www.adultlook.com/detroit
    Had a question on her but your inbox is full.

  6. #36188

    Natasha in Novi

    Natasha is my goto girl. Seen her for years. Not FS but always on time clean reliable and just a great time. She does half or full hours. No FS but a massage. Her pics are her and she hosts in Novi. No nosey neighbors and no drama. Easy for the married guys because of theres no walk of shame by a hotel staff. Best boobs in the Detroit area. 200 hr / 100 hhr. Highly recommended. mm686

    https://www.adultlook.com/detroit

  7. #36187

    25 Health Spa

    I miss 25 Health Spa before it was raided. Lilly was always on point. Nice little hairy cooch if you're into that. She's probably in jail, but if anyone has info on if she's somewhere else, let me know.

  8. #36186

    Phoenix massage and spa in Taylor

    Wondering if anyone has ever heard of this place, it's in Taylor looks legit and the girl looks really hot. She goes by Lynn, and info would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260206_104152_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  9. #36185
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Hope she is legit! I'm coming out that way next week and I'd be just fine seeing that, I like her looks.

    Let's hope somebody on here has some good intel!
    Anyone try this one yet, thinking of setting up visit?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/200888641

  10. #36184

    Game

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    They all do with the right approach.
    Not that I'm a game master, but Truth. Just like real life. It's all in the approach.

  11. #36183

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    Which girl did you draw? HE was available?
    I'm not sure who it was. She whispered something in my ear after everything was said and done which sounded like "next time something something Sophia". I really have no idea what she said but "something something" was maybe "ask for" and her name? Sorry wish I could help more. She had big tits for an Asian. Easily large C's. Maybe D. Firm. Could have been fake but I don't think so. Firm for sure. Almost certainly never had kids. I digress.

    Big tits, smaller nipples. Had a little bit of a belly. Nothing special to look at in the face. Looked maybe high 40's-50, but could have easily been 60 as we all know. L1 plus girls out. $80. I didn't feel like fighting for $60, and I wanted to play with tits. I think 80 is the new 60 anyway with all the inflation. She looked highly average (on the AMP scale). Plus, I didn't have my contacts in and I'm pretty blind without my glasses, which were on the chair.

    She was very enthusiastic about staying quiet, which didn't help language barrier.

    I think the manager may be the best looking lady there right now. I thought I had her talked into doing my session one day awhile back, but didn't get it over the goal line.

  12. #36182
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamsonE  [View Original Post]
    None of the places discussed here are legit. Does that mean you are OK to get ripped off? Guys folding on whatever the parlors do drive the prices up and services down. I can already foresee dudes paying upfront, going to the parlor and see locked door in front of them. But not legit place so eh. Right?
    I think the point is, you are not going to these places for a massage, you are going for extras. There's a difference between getting completely ripped off and a girl shorting you 10 minutes on your "massage". You will find some places are better than others in this regard. In my experience typically FS AMP's have dogshit massages and will generally short you on your "massage" once you end your festivities. L1 places typically have better massages and rarely am I shorted, once finished they will typically do the face massage thing if there's extra time after the flip.

  13. #36181

    Finesse

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    Which girl did you draw? HE was available?
    They all do with the right approach.

  14. #36180
    Quote Originally Posted by BattMann  [View Original Post]
    It was business as usual for me at my visit yesterday. Staff seems a bit older than years past, but no issues. Still miss Mia.
    Which girl did you draw? HE was available?

  15. #36179

    Boo

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing Mary for the last 8 most, then, poof! Gone, that sux!
    Mary was cool! I was a regular for TinTin at Terra as a few others here. 2026 is off to a bad start.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape