Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 16678
-
02-11-26 22:41 #16303Senior Member

Posts: 639Haven't played in the states in over a year and a half. I'm in Nicaragua and El Salvador every 3-4 months for vacation. I monger there. $60-$80 gets you an hour full GFE with a pretty Latina. If your slick, often time bareback. $200 gets you overnight. I got to laugh, last ad I looked at on skip was a below average, early 20 something that wanted $450 an hour, no GFE, no bare anything. This shit show here is crazy.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 20:03 #16302Senior Member

Posts: 357Hoes and Prices
I've mostly called it quits. In 2025, it was maybe 2-3 times a month. In 2020, it was maybe 6-8 times a month.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
In 2026 - its been 1, total.
To be fair. I prefer the Asians (well, technically Latinas, but good luck on that here) and the AAMPs are no longer close to me, as I moved out of Dane county during covid.
-
02-10-26 00:54 #16301Senior Member

Posts: 206Hoeflation
Checking in how why'all holding up? Finally think I'm out of the game when it comes to seeing new girls prices getting crazy for what's offered. I know we complain a lot about it really really is bad. Was browsing skil and saw old bbw lexi probably in her 50's now who was always rough charging 200 for hhr LOL. Long sre the days of the under 100 qv too oh well. Not like there's anything else to do but it does mean I have more money to spend on other dumb shit LOL.
-
02-10-26 00:51 #16300Senior Member

Posts: 206I've seen her before twice actually. Good incall. Private residence. Smells like cigs tho big ass. Big tits. But is a chunky girl. Overall it's ok in my opinion nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by MilwCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:52 #16299Regular Member

Posts: 5Londynn
Have been interested in seeing her as well but no reports on her that I've seen at least. Some photos have a blurred dude in it so I'm a little cautious on pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by Twilb
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 12:47 #16298Senior Member

Posts: 338Jynx
I met Jynx for the first time a couple of days ago, I had a good time, she's one of the only girls I've met in STG who I'm somewhat inclined to see again. Decent-looking (though slightly heavier and older than I like), friendly, and she really gets into it or at least makes it seem as though she does. And unlike most STG girls, hygiene was good.
Originally Posted by Mamin
[View Original Post]
Communication wasn't the greatest. Long lag time between messages, sp my guess is that she's in high enough demand that answering every text or even honoring every appointment isn't a priority. It's a shame that she ghosted you, that would irritate me too, but it doesn't rise to the level of outright scamming where you lose money as well as waste your time.
-
02-06-26 00:05 #16297Senior Member

Posts: 127Dang that's really unfortunate. I've seen her a handful of times and she's always been really responsive and hasn't let me down once we locked down a time / place. I do think she prefers late nights and early mornings so if you were hoping to catch her like during work hours, it might be an availability thing. She's also been gone for the last few days but her number has stayed the same. I'm hoping everything is ok but I'll try and catch up with her again soon and follow up.
Originally Posted by Mamin
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 23:53 #16296Senior Member

Posts: 69My favorite is this one. She simply moves the location calendar forward every two days. From Hawaii to Norfolk to Madison it moves every two days. Good scam. If he / she is pulling deposits, good for them, I guess.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/serena-bailey
-
02-05-26 20:55 #16295Senior Member

Posts: 1152Neither
None of the above. Ghosting customers isn't a scam unless you paid a deposit, which I sure hope you didn't do, especially twice. And being flooded by clients is only a reason (not a reasonable one) if somebody else is offering her more dough. More likely that she is a flake or doesn't actually exist.
Originally Posted by Mamin
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 19:26 #16294Regular Member

Posts: 3Weird girl
We agreed to meet twice, and both times she just ghosted me. Don't know if she is just a scammer or flooded by clients.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 09:42 #16293Senior Member

Posts: 181Based on this, I stand corrected. I may have to try reaching out again!
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 09:39 #16292Senior Member

Posts: 48Lexxi is back
Yes, I was able to see her and confirm it is her. She is using a different number now than years ago. The old number is apparently now in the hands of someone trying to do deposit scams. Use her new number. She is back, still somewhat hard to connect with, but otherwise as great as ever. I used to and will continue to see her as often as I can. Feel free to DM me, but I don't check often.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 01:43 #16291Regular Member

Posts: 15Londynn
Visiting this weekend and interested in checking her out. Anyone with any info? Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/004613863480
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/201231076#.
-
02-02-26 12:24 #16290Senior Member

Posts: 181I was not able to secure a meet, but I can say from my interactions this week I would strongly suggest to tread lightly here. I honestly don't think this is Lexxi.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 12:07 #16289Senior Member

Posts: 1136Aamp
He clearly stated apartment and I agree with his assessment 100 %. The parking situation also sucks. If you are not in a visitor parking spot you stand a chance of getting towed away. I had to park at least three buildings down but At least I wasn't all the way out to the bus stop. My most recent experience there a few people giving me the eye also. I was instructed to wait while she got ready also, granted that I was also late for the scheduled time. I told them I would wait five minutes at which they responded almost spot on to head towards the door. Waited another five minutes at said door and like the previous post there were a couple men exiting at different times while I waited. I eventually received a text that she was coming to the door to let me in instead of just buzzing me in. This also surprised me. She came to the door dressed in a raincoat and 2 1/2 inch wedge sandals. She was older but age unknown but cute enough I decided to go in. After getting to the room she revealed a somewhat cute teddy underneath and allowed me to explore the good. Nice firm b cups with 3/4 inch erasers and nice labia, very petite. She allowed FIV but was rather unresponsive almost like a walk in the park. I will say she was very eager to please and her BBBJ skills were top notch. She really wanted to fuck something terrible and was quite enjoyable and good energy. She also came at it the full half hour for more than one pop Overall I was satisfied even though she was average in looks and age unknown. I'm not sure if I prefer the hotel location any better however except the fact it's usually easier to find a place to park.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
ND I would have liked to see that report on three way. I still feel way more comfortable with the Asians than most anything that is available. You won't get robbed and you will get pussy.










Reply With Quote






