Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1750
-
02-06-26 21:01 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 132What site is this that you found her on?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 11:38 #1494Banned Member

Posts: 360Looks like she has a "digital creator" career!
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 14:59 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 376Mari from Scottsdale
Any info? We texted but she was drunk AF and wanted me to meet her at a bar, has issues.
If anyone wants to trade vids dm me.
-
01-30-26 21:12 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 338She still got you brother, don't get desperate there's plenty of them out there wait for the one without a deposit. You may still get ripped with a bad service, but it will be better than what you got from this one!
Originally Posted by Sergzc
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 20:34 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 234You've learned the lesson the hard way. Never given money upfront or over apps. Always meet the person 1st and only when you've made your arrangements. If they give a sob story, stick to your guns and if they don't relent, let them walk. Saves you MANY a headache.
Originally Posted by Sergzc
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 16:08 #1490Regular Member

Posts: 1Millie
Millie is a 5'0 something chick, she is a huge scam artist.
When its time to meet at hotel.
She would claim she needs a meet and greet at another place like a coffee shop and ask for the money right on the spot.
She would claim she got ripped off before by others or got assaulted as the reason she needs the cash now.
She would also claim that she owns businesses on the area as the reason she does not want to be seen with you walking to the hotel room.
She will take the money first and never show up, and block you on the app.
I gave her half first cause I was suspicious and I was not wrong.
Do not give her any money.
-
01-29-26 15:46 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 228I am almost equally frequently in both cities that's why I posted in both. I discovered that each city has its own dynamics.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 10:39 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 194Indie
Any info on this one? She reached out to me: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-946c2f588e72
Wanted to meet day of but I couldn't so setting something up.
Bella too: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-62ecbd5ed6dd
-
01-28-26 20:58 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 137Info?
Can you dm me her info? I can't access the seeking site anymore for some reason. Would love a pic and contact info if you could! Thanks.
Originally Posted by TomClancy
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 19:53 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 1906SB vs Seeking
I see you've got this posted in Chicago too, I don't think the city matters (too much).
Originally Posted by Pupsnu
[View Original Post]
I've tried both (seeking) and Secret Benefits. Value wise you're better off on seeking (you get results quicker especially if you're visiting a new city).
If you don't mind slow burn results, you can try SB, you'll still get results, success rate seems a lot lower, a lot of no responds so you ended up wasting credits.
My recommendation is use SB for your home city and seeking when you're traveling looking for action. Good luck!
-
01-28-26 19:31 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 228Secret Benefits
Hi, given the new verification and photo requirements on SA, was thinking of switching to Secret Benefits. Any feedback for those who tried both? Does Secret Benefits provides decent value or they just milk you for those credits so it ends up being super expensive without results?
-
01-24-26 18:47 #1484Regular Member

Posts: 2Mia is real
$400 bbcip.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
Beyond that, not very exciting.
-
01-20-26 18:47 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 71Lactating Naomi
Met with Naomi about a month ago. She's staying at an extended stay off 7th ave and Indian School.
200 ppm she's pretty thick and was really into it. I'm not really into the lactating stuff, but she said she was still lactating. Had her 3 kids in the other room, which was kinda weird, but they didn't interrupt. Overall pretty good, she has been messaging me but I haven't had the time.
You can search Lactating Naomi here and probably get to her profile.
-
01-18-26 16:16 #1482Regular Member

Posts: 9Watch out for Beatrice
I chatted with her a little and then did a reverse image search. It came up with a LXXX XXXX with an arrest for "Threats / extortion and Stalking / aggravated / harass / cyberstalk" in December 2024 in Miami, where she says she moved her from.
She claims to actually only be 31 in her bio even though it is listed as 41 in her profile. The arrest record has her as 41.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-4e32de533051
Stay safe out there!
-
01-17-26 21:32 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 111So they like screen recorded you on FaceTime and did like a reverse image search?
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




