Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 17264
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16649

    Xiomy

    Well I toftt.

    Thought I had a helluva date right up til the very end. Went out for cocktails then the strip club but when we got to the room it went to shit. Gave her ppm and she shut down. Kicked her out at that point. It was truly a fun date up until the blue balls. Can't even call her a semi pro. Professional rinser yes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f05c24dbcb16

    I've played this game a fair amount and didn't see this one coming.

  2. #16648

    Zoey- retired or utr pro

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-70f8c301fa35

    She's been around for years, I think I saw her about 9 years ago when she had just got started. Maybe longer. Expect high ppm, I wasn't impressed enough to return back then at $300/ hr.

    She's had multiple name changes over the years, Zoey Camilla I think was the last.

  3. #16647

    Jer- time waster deposit scam

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-79c3ede27357

    I'll see you tonight but my car payment is 2 months behind and they are going to repo it. (Yeah in 3 months).

    How much is your payment to get it caught up baby, maybe we can get it caught up if you can spend the night ($565 per month).

    Oh really, can you send it Apple Pay?

    No, I can hand you cash.

    CRICKETS MAKE MORE NOISE THAN SHE HAS SINCE.

  4. #16646

    Star- to be determined

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-0382f454b3ac

    I get strong sob story vibes from her, wants $400 ppm at least and a bottle of Titos. Last thing I want is a SB leaving my place and crashing into a family of 4 headon. She cancelled and started hinting at a sob story, I shut it down with maybe later this week then. Will update if it ever happens but I ain't holding my breath.

  5. #16645

    Lucy--yeah that one Lucy Lee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-226cde5980c5

    Lucy Lee. We all know her as a pro recently retired again. Cut your own deal, I know what my rate is and was told it stays the same. Going to guess she's asking 500 at least. She's great and has been known to have a wide open menu for the right guys or on repeat visits.

  6. #16644

    Harley- Wannabe pro

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-164ca0b2cd05

    Was visiting till today, returms in March for a month. Wants $600 ppm / hr. Yeah she's not that good on her best day. Offered $300-350 she offered a 1/2 hr. Nope.

  7. #16643

    Jasmine- GPS and conceited

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-91cb7b2e3ce7

    Very straight to the point via texting, she says if she intimate it's 1000 ppm. "She knows her worth" and She knows they'll be crawling back for more. We had a discussion about managing her expectations and hooker math is strong with her. She didn't comprehend that 4 guys at $500 ppm over 2 weeks is better than 1 guy at $1000 ppm over a month time span and she's willing to wait to find him. I wished her luck and when she needs to pay rent let me know. I got $400 if she hosts. LOL Then she tells me she's been a rub and tug girl for 3-4 years and that she charges $350 for 1/2 hour. I wished her continued good strokes LOL. Edit to add- She is Ukrainian, that makes her worth more in her opinion..

  8. #16642

    Possibly the Seeking site is picking up some referral code in the link too?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreudFro  [View Original Post]
    I think either something changed here with the link display or it's browser based. I was having the same issue. Delete everything after the? In the URL.

    For example, this: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv.

    Becomes this: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f05c24dbcb16.

    Works for me.
    Even some of the links that I have posted show up as deactivated or blocked now. I use Chrome and just select open in a new window and it opens properly.

    Perhaps Seeking is blocking traffic coming from this site? You web gurus would know more about that stuff than me though.

  9. #16641
    [QUOTE=ChristianTroy;7520755]Here you go:

    Xiomy: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f05c24dbcb16.

    Cute, but she's always online and I think this is like her 4th or 5th profile (that I've seen). Those 2 factors scream pro-vibe to me.

    Pia: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-dfbb2e86dbb2.

    I feel like Pia's been reviewed before and it wasn't positive.

    Leena: https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-5c9ce3ae6e4d.

    There's 2 Lena's, is this the one?

    What's your type? Based on this selection is your type Middle Eastern or Latina's in their late 20's / early 30's?[QUOTE]Thank you. My type is petite. Not hung up on race particularly but lean toward white. Different Leena.

  10. #16640

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterWheatly  [View Original Post]
    The web page always reverts me to the app. How do I get links to post here? Working from an android. Anyway, coming to Atlanta this week and have been talking to some potential dates. Anyone have Intel they can share? Will try to add links if I can figure it out. And if anyone has a solid please let me know. I'll be downtown.

    Xiomy.

    Pia.

    Leena.
    I think either something changed here with the link display or it's browser based. I was having the same issue. Delete everything after the? In the URL.

    For example, this: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv.

    Becomes this: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f05c24dbcb16.

    Works for me.

  11. #16639
    Quote Originally Posted by FosterWheatly  [View Original Post]
    The web page always reverts me to the app. How do I get links to post here? Working from an android. Anyway, coming to Atlanta this week and have been talking to some potential dates. Anyone have Intel they can share? Will try to add links if I can figure it out. And if anyone has a solid please let me know. I'll be downtown.

    Xiomy.

    Pia.

    Leena.
    Here you go:

    Xiomy: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f05c24dbcb16.

    Cute, but she's always online and I think this is like her 4th or 5th profile (that I've seen). Those 2 factors scream pro-vibe to me.

    Pia: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-dfbb2e86dbb2.

    I feel like Pia's been reviewed before and it wasn't positive.

    Leena: https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-5c9ce3ae6e4d.

    There's 2 Lena's, is this the one?

    What's your type? Based on this selection is your type Middle Eastern or Latina's in their late 20's / early 30's?

  12. #16638

    Xiomy / How to get links

    The web page always reverts me to the app. How do I get links to post here? Working from an android. Anyway, coming to Atlanta this week and have been talking to some potential dates. Anyone have Intel they can share? Will try to add links if I can figure it out. And if anyone has a solid please let me know. I'll be downtown.

    Xiomy.

    Pia.

    Leena.

  13. #16637

    Dinner Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    Really cool chick, had a great dinner. She wanted 2 k allowance every month, was able to talk her down to start with a PPM. When it came to the actual date, she ghosted me. Onto the next one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-36aef105f03d
    I always try to agree on expectations and a rate before we even meet. It keeps emotions out of the decision-making and helps you think with your head, not impulse. Use what's made you successful, your judgment and experience.

    A lot of women on these sites are testing boundaries to see how much they can get for very little. If someone is asking for $2 K, that usually means they're not serious and have no intention of following through unless you're willing to spend at that level. At that point, it's not about chemistry or connection, it's just a transaction. And honestly, you can often find better options for far less if you're patient. Its really up to you. I have had far better looking for far less and so can you.

    No free dinner with being on the same page.

  14. #16636
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    Really cool chick, had a great dinner. She wanted 2 k allowance every month, was able to talk her down to start with a PPM. When it came to the actual date, she ghosted me. Onto the next one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-36aef105f03d
    LOL you guys need to stop taking these chick's to dinner, and $2 K wow, I can got to oriental massage place spend $200 and get the same satisfaction.

  15. #16635

    Marie

    Really cool chick, had a great dinner. She wanted 2 k allowance every month, was able to talk her down to start with a PPM. When it came to the actual date, she ghosted me. Onto the next one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-36aef105f03d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape