Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 37344
-
02-06-26 03:22 #35934Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone try this one yet, thinking of setting up visit?
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/200888641
-
02-05-26 22:16 #35933Senior Member

Posts: 160Game
Not that I'm a game master, but Truth. Just like real life. It's all in the approach.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 22:13 #35932Senior Member

Posts: 160Name?
I'm not sure who it was. She whispered something in my ear after everything was said and done which sounded like "next time something something Sophia". I really have no idea what she said but "something something" was maybe "ask for" and her name? Sorry wish I could help more. She had big tits for an Asian. Easily large C's. Maybe D. Firm. Could have been fake but I don't think so. Firm for sure. Almost certainly never had kids. I digress.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
Big tits, smaller nipples. Had a little bit of a belly. Nothing special to look at in the face. Looked maybe high 40's-50, but could have easily been 60 as we all know. L1 plus girls out. $80. I didn't feel like fighting for $60, and I wanted to play with tits. I think 80 is the new 60 anyway with all the inflation. She looked highly average (on the AMP scale). Plus, I didn't have my contacts in and I'm pretty blind without my glasses, which were on the chair.
She was very enthusiastic about staying quiet, which didn't help language barrier.
I think the manager may be the best looking lady there right now. I thought I had her talked into doing my session one day awhile back, but didn't get it over the goal line.
-
02-05-26 21:35 #35931Senior Member

Posts: 37I think the point is, you are not going to these places for a massage, you are going for extras. There's a difference between getting completely ripped off and a girl shorting you 10 minutes on your "massage". You will find some places are better than others in this regard. In my experience typically FS AMP's have dogshit massages and will generally short you on your "massage" once you end your festivities. L1 places typically have better massages and rarely am I shorted, once finished they will typically do the face massage thing if there's extra time after the flip.
Originally Posted by AdamsonE
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 16:47 #35930Senior Member

Posts: 462Finesse
They all do with the right approach.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 16:13 #35929Senior Member

Posts: 72Which girl did you draw? HE was available?
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 14:52 #35928Senior Member

Posts: 81Boo
Mary was cool! I was a regular for TinTin at Terra as a few others here. 2026 is off to a bad start.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 13:45 #35927Senior Member

Posts: 462Mary
I was seeing Mary for the last 8 most, then, poof! Gone, that sux!
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 11:45 #35926Regular Member

Posts: 3None of the places discussed here are legit. Does that mean you are OK to get ripped off? Guys folding on whatever the parlors do drive the prices up and services down. I can already foresee dudes paying upfront, going to the parlor and see locked door in front of them. But not legit place so eh. Right?
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 09:29 #35925Senior Member

Posts: 160Sunshine spa
It was business as usual for me at my visit yesterday. Staff seems a bit older than years past, but no issues. Still miss Mia.
Originally Posted by BarryUrschaft
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 08:10 #35924Senior Member

Posts: 161Nothing here
Yes, I agree. Just nothing here on the east side. If I ever find a good one, Ill let you know. I'll say I met my atf Linda at Empire. Then she went to M1, then poof gone. That was a couple years ago. Empire just doesn't get quality, and I'm shocked that they ever had her.
Originally Posted by HughJorganJk
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 22:56 #35923Senior Member

Posts: 426Vital and Terra closed
My understanding is owner got busted for workers with no work authorization and is doing time now. Were open for a minute while case pending but now closed indefinitely. Both Terra and Vital phone numbers not working.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 21:01 #35922Senior Member

Posts: 926Zero activity.
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 20:11 #35921Senior Member

Posts: 293I saw the ad too, I went last Friday but it was closed.
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 19:47 #35920Senior Member

Posts: 48Vital at Commerce Closed Again?
Anyone have any insights to share?








Reply With Quote






