Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1067
-
02-22-26 18:05 #992Senior Member

Posts: 244Asa tonight?
How much was Asa for the BBBJ? Alex cvan you Pm me? What is your definition of a Russian finish?
-
02-19-26 20:46 #991Senior Member

Posts: 96Asa
Asa is all time. I've seen her a few times and she never disappoints.
Originally Posted by Alex0918
[View Original Post]
If you sample more than her BJ skills you'll find her extremely orgasmic if you can get her going. I've turned her into a puddle more than once.
-
02-19-26 07:04 #990Regular Member

Posts: 14Eva
Went to Eva yesterday and saw Asa. Best rack I have ever seen at an AMP! Solid C if not D cups. She had glasses on which gave her a sexy school teacher look. BBBJ with Russian finish. You can always text them asking for pics of who the current lineup is. She will be there until the end of the month.
-
02-18-26 14:37 #989Senior Member

Posts: 244English
Hey guys, can we please post in English? I have no idea what that last post was describing.
-
02-14-26 19:41 #988Senior Member

Posts: 34Near the market place
Has any report for downtown inspection has released?
Originally Posted by BillyBob9249
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 01:18 #987Regular Member

Posts: 7Moved to VT not too long ago, went to Eva a few times to see Kiki and had a wonderful time with her. But as I understand it she isn't there any longer? Anyone have a more recent update on the place in Colchester is doing? Who to ask for and rating?
-
01-24-26 07:14 #986Senior Member

Posts: 561Williston
Thanks for your help fellas. Had my massage at green spa and exactly as advertised. Great massage and nice L1 finish with some gentle OTC. Did not try for more roaming or nudity being a 1st timer there.
Also stopped in Brandon and will post about that.
-
01-17-26 13:10 #985Senior Member

Posts: 54Thank you
Thank you for this great report!
Originally Posted by ScottLam
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 14:03 #984Senior Member

Posts: 199Not that kind place. Strictly a jack shack. I'd bet my paycheck that nobody on this board replies with they got head at Green Spa. Don't get me wrong. I WISH LOL.
Originally Posted by DieselBalls
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 11:43 #983Senior Member

Posts: 94Option for head
Wondering if she gives you an option for head. If yes, does she suck in to the completion?
Originally Posted by StudVt
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 15:55 #982Senior Member

Posts: 244Ana at Green Spa
Yes! Ana at Green Spa in Williston does deep tissue very well. Actually, the best massage I've gotten from an AMP. HJ in the middle was nice too, but she doesn't offer anymore than that. Very slim, likely 40 yo and spoke some English. Not the girl for you if you're hoping for FS (which I was not). Great massage and very friendly and she did the entire 60 minutes; not rushed.
-
01-10-26 11:30 #981Senior Member

Posts: 199Her name is Ana not Amy, Sorry for the Typo guys.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 15:37 #980Senior Member

Posts: 94Table shower at SSH
They have a TS room and Sunny provides a memorable event once she feels comfortable or recognize you as a returning visitor. She isn't a clock-watcher which means you might get an additional treatment for 5-15min for free when the business is slow.
Originally Posted by Farmn
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 13:22 #979Senior Member

Posts: 26Table shower
What AMP has the better table shower? I know everyone says eve has the best talent but they don't have table shower.
-
01-09-26 11:37 #978Senior Member

Posts: 94Su Sun Hwa's new business hours
Had hoped to schedule a one-hour treatment for Jr for their last appointment of the day, but I was told the business now closes at 10 pm, an hour earlier than the previous 11 pm, closing time. So I just decided to experience an auto stroker in my bag before I went to bed.









Reply With Quote






