Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 106 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 40011
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #38436

    Lisa at Ashland Perfect is back

    The hottest middle age woman I have seen is back in Ashland Perfect Spa. Saw her in the lineup and there I went.

    Saw her maybe 5+ times, the most thing I love about her is her desire for sex. Doesn't feel like a job when it is in action, really feels like a GFE to me every time.

  2. #38435

    Lotus on Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbry4281  [View Original Post]
    Spot is near 5200 irving. Google Lotus. Right near car dealership on Irving.
    Popped in greeted by old lady in 50's with some plastic surgery on face. Some man mades. Really wasnt my thing. She said her name was Cherry.
    So I asked her if Candy was available. Out came a mid to late 40's with some huge tits. Her face lips had some filler. I believe she had some highlights in the hair light and skin was tanner.
    I've tried a few north side places and most of them have 40 to 50 year olds.
    ...FS...out of desperation and lack of wanting to drive an hour south.
    Lotus is a good spot if you're drunk and horny and it's late, like after 10. Otherwise it's a dump. Sounds like Cindy has moved on. PPS / MMS probably has her opening a new location or she's on a break. Cindy is older but can suck a mean one, iykyk. My suggestion, drive 20-25 minutes east instead of an hour south. Great FS options without having to go to Chinatown (overrated). Western, Broadway, Lucky Star, New Hope and Linda Spas to name a few. CLC on Milwaukee, if you prefer Korean. For those curious, just research this forum, you'll find plenty of info if you know how / where to look. Not you Drby, but just in general, yes the shills have been out in force lately. That ignore list is growing daily.

  3. #38434

    TBF to Lawrence avenue

    Unless someone else caught a name at Lawrence recently and also walked out, I did not catch a name when I posted. When I said I had to go for an "emergency" she did say I could see someone else. I can't remember if she said it was another Latina or not though. That's all the context I have, but whoever did walk in that room was the worst cup of tea imaginable.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Reputable posters went last week and saw a Latina with a different name and turned tail and ran. Not sure if this guy is just changing the name to drum up business or what. I'll delete this post if a senior member that we trust posts a good review of this therapist.

  4. #38433

    Lineup update

    Any info on the new lineup at GoldenSpa?

  5. #38432

    Lotus on Irving Park

    Read previous posting on lotus. I I stay north so I didn't want to take the hour drive over near China Town. Spot is near 5200 irving. Google Lotus. Right near car dealership on Irving. The block is low key only a few buildings next to it. I feel safer popping there because you can park down the road a little. Not a busy area. So when I read the previous post, dude said to try and pull Candy Popped in greeted by old lady in 50's with some ptlastic surgery on face. Some man mades. Really wasnt my thing. She said her name was Cherry. So I asked her if Candy was available. Out came a mid to late 40's with some huge tits. Her face lips had some filler. I believe she had some highlights in the hair light and skin was tanner. Now I told her I heard about her because I wanted to giver her a hint that I wasnt looking for a regular massage. More of a happy ending than FS. Paid. *. 80 house fee. Stripped, she had some nice titis. S he stayed dressed. English is limited like all the chineese owned places. I never flipped on the massage. She saw junior rise. And I told her $$ 2. 0 for full service all in. Including house so total. 2. 0 She called her friend and said she couldn't do FS. And if I wanted FS with her friend. Older lady. So I said no on that. But she was proceeding to stroke and sucking junior with a condom on. Her friend came in and started grabbing junior. Cherry. Candy is the one I wanted. Sucked her tits, candy she never got naked. I said fuck it, and did FS with cherry older chick, her pussy was tight, but she was too damn old with plastic surgey to much. I did missonary and blew in bag. I was dissapointed and than Candy said next time FS. I'm not sure if she was on her period, or she doesn't do FS. I texted the other day and she said to come in she has younger girls. I'm not sure if I can trust that. They didn't rush me though. I went over the hour. Took regular shower. If I could have candy FS, who is a MILF I would go back. She says she has younger girls but I have to see it to belive it. I've tried a few north side places and most of them have 40 to 50 year olds. Except for the place on fullerton and central they have a few chicks in the mid 20's, or you get FS with mamasan over there, which I have, out of desperation and lack of wanting to drive an hour south. LOL Good luck team.

  6. #38431

    Purple Line Up

    Anyone have any intel on the latest line up at Purple Rainbow?

  7. #38430
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I understand that it's more work for the admin but it would probably help if we keep reporting the posts that are obvious Chat GPT or shill ads.
    Haha. You on it.

  8. #38429

    Super Bowl Bust. That Time of Year

    Every Super Bowl there are tons of human trafficking bust. As a retired police officer myself I can tell you numerous bust will happen in Chicago in the coming days like the ones today at 3400 Block of S Ashland and the spa at 2500 block of S Canal.

    Be careful guys. Detectives visiting Chicago houses and spas are both Asian just an FYI.

  9. #38428
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I understand that it's more work for the admin but it would probably help if we keep reporting the posts that are obvious Chat GPT or shill ads.
    Give him a break. It's his first post LOL. (Not a red flag at all).

  10. #38427

    Report them

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    That review reads a bit like an ad to me. Something about the writing just feels off.
    I understand that it's more work for the admin but it would probably help if we keep reporting the posts that are obvious Chat GPT or shill ads.

  11. #38426

    DupaDupa

    That review reads a bit like an ad to me. Something about the writing just feels off.

  12. #38425
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Reputable posters went last week and saw a Latina with a different name and turned tail and ran. Not sure if this guy is just changing the name to drum up business or what. I'll delete this post if a senior member that we trust posts a good review of this therapist.
    Is my system glitching or did his review get deleted?

  13. #38424

    Nope

    The owners are still operating their phone number, not the police. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiros792  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a sting op operating under the Blue Island ph #.

  14. #38423

    House fee waive

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Reputable posters went last week and saw a Latina with a different name and turned tail and ran. Not sure if this guy is just changing the name to drum up business or what. I'll delete this post if a senior member that we trust posts a good review of this therapist.
    I've heard some places waive the house fee for your good review.

  15. #38422

    Chicago Men's Spa on Western

    Chicago Men's Spa at 2200 North Western Ave appears to be closed.

    I've driven by regularly the last two months and the lights are off all the time. Open sign is never lit and the windows are frosted over. Was not reported on very much. They were busted once last summer / fall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape