Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    How do you incels fuck her? She's a fat ugly disgusting pig.
    She's fun and a good lay. Yea she's older and flabby. But she has a good attitude, give awesome sloppy head, pussy squirts like a giser, and I always get bb (YMMV). She can take a fucking pounding too. And that Tiffany she was staying with is hot as hell!

  2. #23864
    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    How do you incels fuck her? She's a fat ugly disgusting pig.
    For me looks are pointless if she's a megabitch, or a dead fish. I'll take personality and enthusiasm any day over looks.

  3. #23863
    Quote Originally Posted by Guap0  [View Original Post]
    Fays back? I always wanted to give her a try haven't seen her ad anywhere.
    How do you incels fuck her? She's a fat ugly disgusting pig.

  4. #23862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Yes these 2 are friends irl and I have not seen either because like a previous post just said, they have HUGE egos and attitudes which of course leads to bad service and high prices.
    Well time change, I saw Nikki when she started so I was lucky. But I can see why you said she have attitude.

  5. #23861

    Felicia and Northside Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She was high price since 2020. I try to see her when she was doing 2 girls special with Nikki aka Northside Nicole. She sent me a lot of different price like you said. So I end up seeing Nikki and I made the best choice. She was skinny at that time and was bouncing on that dick when she was riding me cowgirl. I was lucky enough to have her bare because she was doing a little strip dance and she allow me to slide in. But off course that was when there was so many competition at that time. As for Felicia. She have so many price with anal included.
    Yes these 2 are friends irl and I have not seen either because like a previous post just said, they have HUGE egos and attitudes which of course leads to bad service and high prices.

  6. #23860
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She was high price since 2020. I try to see her when she was doing 2 girls special with Nikki aka Northside Nicole. She sent me a lot of different price like you said. So I end up seeing Nikki and I made the best choice. She was skinny at that time and was bouncing on that dick when she was riding me cowgirl. I was lucky enough to have her bare because she was doing a little strip dance and she allow me to slide in. But off course that was when there was so many competition at that time. As for Felicia. She have so many price with anal included.
    I always wanted to see Northside but there was a few reports claiming downstairs odor so unfortunately that's a deal breaker for me.

  7. #23859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Thats completely different than what she told me.

    She had legit sent me prices for oral on her, BJ, FS all seperate.
    She was high price since 2020. I try to see her when she was doing 2 girls special with Nikki aka Northside Nicole. She sent me a lot of different price like you said. So I end up seeing Nikki and I made the best choice. She was skinny at that time and was bouncing on that dick when she was riding me cowgirl. I was lucky enough to have her bare because she was doing a little strip dance and she allow me to slide in. But off course that was when there was so many competition at that time. As for Felicia. She have so many price with anal included.

  8. #23858

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Thats completely different than what she told me.

    She had legit sent me prices for oral on her, BJ, FS all seperate.
    Good morning gentlemen, I don't post much on this website. But I couldn't keep quiet on this one. Very high priced, nasty attitude, and the girl does not like to shower. I would stay away.

  9. #23857

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    So she told me 150/180/280 with an extra 100 for BBFS. She didn't mention anything else.
    Thats completely different than what she told me.

    She had legit sent me prices for oral on her, BJ, FS all seperate.

  10. #23856
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Tried before. Everything is a la carte. It would be a very high donation to even get to get a minimum of what you want. When i was done adding everything up, i realized it wasnt worth it
    So she told me 150/180/280 with an extra 100 for BBFS. She didn't mention anything else.

  11. #23855
    Hello everyone. I've been out of the game for a while and I haven't been interested in any of the current talent. But this one caught my eye, hopefully one of you guys have any info they'd like to share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westw...i/250924287283

  12. #23854

    Fays ad

    Its currently still up https://skipthegames.com/posts/westw...t/401627256974.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guap0  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a way to contact her, I can't find any ad.

  13. #23853
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    She's here until the 7th.
    Do you have a way to contact her, I can't find any ad.

  14. #23852

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Guap0  [View Original Post]
    Fays back? I always wanted to give her a try haven't seen her ad anywhere.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westw...t/401627256974

  15. #23851

    Felicia

    Tried before. Everything is a la carte. It would be a very high donation to even get to get a minimum of what you want. When i was done adding everything up, i realized it wasnt worth it

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape