Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She just looks at you especially while blowing you, most guys love it. And she can 100% activate the grippers.
    I figured as much, it was just a funny comment.

  2. #55360

    Vivi. Nothing cold or dead about her

    She just looks at you especially while blowing you, most guys love it. And she can 100% activate the grippers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, be nice change up the review on her eyes has me intrigued... the review with the 'cold dead eyes' comment 🤣

  3. #55359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like Vivi. I saw her last time I was in South Florida and she fits the description.

    She's worth checking out if you like a "thick" service queen.
    Thanks, be nice change up the review on her eyes has me intrigued... the review with the 'cold dead eyes' comment 🤣

  4. #55358
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Could it have been Vivi? The reviews I read on her are from out of towners, I would like to see some local reviews before I head over there.
    It sounds like Vivi. I saw her last time I was in South Florida and she fits the description.

    She's worth checking out if you like a "thick" service queen.

  5. #55357

    Meiji location

    Location is same as where Airi was on her first visit to Orlando. Nearby the sketchy hotel, but nicer and more discrete access.

  6. #55356
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    If you've been on the fence about trying Meiji then maybe Rinka is your girl. She is a super sweet, absolutely stunning 22 year old girl from Tokyo. IMHO a perfect body with very well done MM tits without any scarring, toned abdomen and waist, and a really nice soft squeezable ass. A beautiful tight, tasty shaved kitty. Soft skin and a really pretty face. She's probably 5'3" and 110 lbs. After reading the recent reviews of some of the new AMP talent and fresh off a visit with Angel at M and why (or whatever it's called now), one needs to bear in mind that the Meiji experience is like scoring on a date with a super hot girl you met, where the AMP experience (when it's good) is like scoring with a pornstar you met. Both are good, but different. Rinka gave very good service and seemed to be enjoying herself more than the average Japanese provider. She has the looks and the body.
    Thank you sir. Will be making my way soon.

  7. #55355
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    I forgot her name but met a woman thicker for an Asian, like latina thick. Not sure if she's Chinese. She looks like she could be Filipina or Hawaiian. Decent session, she kept looking straight at my eyes during, which felt kinda weird LOL and didn't moan but at least she gave me good treatment. Finished with a CIM and then chatted for a bit.
    Sounds like my "current" type of gal. Ill have to swing by this week. I've never tried "cold dead eyes" before, maybe il try to make her laugh while I'm inside. Activate those grippers. LOL.

  8. #55354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    If you've been on the fence about trying Meiji then maybe Rinka is your girl. She is a super sweet, absolutely stunning 22 year old girl from Tokyo. IMHO a perfect body with very well done MM tits without any scarring, toned abdomen and waist, and a really nice soft squeezable ass. A beautiful tight, tasty shaved kitty. Soft skin and a really pretty face. She's probably 5'3" and 110 lbs. After reading the recent reviews of some of the new AMP talent and fresh off a visit with Angel at M and why (or whatever it's called now), one needs to bear in mind that the Meiji experience is like scoring on a date with a super hot girl you met, where the AMP experience (when it's good) is like scoring with a pornstar you met. Both are good, but different. Rinka gave very good service and seemed to be enjoying herself more than the average Japanese provider. She has the looks and the body.
    Are they still in the subpar motel? I agree with whoever posted the advantages of that. No lobby, pull right up to the room.

  9. #55353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    I forgot her name but met a woman thicker for an Asian, like latina thick. Not sure if she's Chinese. She looks like she could be Filipina or Hawaiian. Decent session, she kept looking straight at my eyes during, which felt kinda weird LOL and didn't moan but at least she gave me good treatment. Finished with a CIM and then chatted for a bit.
    Could it have been Vivi? The reviews I read on her are from out of towners, I would like to see some local reviews before I head over there.

  10. #55352

    Rinka at Meiji, wow!

    If you've been on the fence about trying Meiji then maybe Rinka is your girl. She is a super sweet, absolutely stunning 22 year old girl from Tokyo. IMHO a perfect body with very well done MM tits without any scarring, toned abdomen and waist, and a really nice soft squeezable ass. A beautiful tight, tasty shaved kitty. Soft skin and a really pretty face. She's probably 5'3" and 110 lbs. After reading the recent reviews of some of the new AMP talent and fresh off a visit with Angel at M and why (or whatever it's called now), one needs to bear in mind that the Meiji experience is like scoring on a date with a super hot girl you met, where the AMP experience (when it's good) is like scoring with a pornstar you met. Both are good, but different. Rinka gave very good service and seemed to be enjoying herself more than the average Japanese provider. She has the looks and the body.

  11. #55351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by BblKing  [View Original Post]
    Looking for something in the Oviedo area, let me know. Thanks.
    I know of a couple full service spas close, there's butterfly on red bug lake road and 436. And 5 star on east colonial.
    they both have reviews if you want to do a search for details.

  12. #55350

    Anything in oviedo area

    Looking for something in the Oviedo area, let me know. Thanks.

  13. #55349

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    I forgot her name but met a woman thicker for an Asian, like latina thick. Not sure if she's Chinese. She looks like she could be Filipina or Hawaiian. Decent session, she kept looking straight at my eyes during, which felt kinda weird LOL and didn't moan but at least she gave me good treatment. Finished with a CIM and then chatted for a bit.
    Any other features to note? Height? How was her ass?

  14. #55348

    QQ Spa in East Orlando closed

    As the title says, I drove by earlier this week and a for lease sign was over the property.

  15. #55347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Mina now is Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    I remember her when I was in town a year ago. Amazing.

    Someone said she was working afternoons and evenings only last month.

    Is she still at M&why or did I miss her on this trip?
    You missed her, she's in sarasota(pays better), for those willing to make the trip her name is Amanda now and confirmed by the butterfly tattoo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape