Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 58848
-
02-04-26 23:01 #55368Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Lisa is definitely a blast and very sensual.
Originally Posted by Themick95
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 23:00 #55367Regular Member

Posts: 25 star spa
I stopped by five star spa today for some relaxation.
I met Jasmine. She's a little spinner with a very nice tits very pretty face and excellent service. She takes me to the room and dresses me she has a very nice body and a very sexy dress and she asked me to go to the shower room. I said OK we get to the shower room and she does body to body massage for me and wow what a body. After we are cleaned up. She takes me back to the room and then she tells me to lay down on the table. Then she proceeds to give me a world class BBBJ wow after a little bit of that, she suggests that we do a 69 and then I take my time kissing her sweet tasting pussy as she sucks my cock. Then she tells me to stand up. She drops to her knees and then starts giving me an on her knees blow job in front of me all the while looking at me, which is super sexy then she gets back up on the table lays back on her table and turns her head upside down and has me jam my cock down her throat. She goes all the way deep throat which is heavenly at this point I'm completely ready to get to business so I ask her what position she likes she says whatever and then I want to look at her pretty face so I go with missionary today sometimes I go with the girl on top sometimes I go with doggy style, but I wanted to look at her face today while I was fucking her. Wow I can't wait to see her again. What a dirty girl. You should come to five star and ask for Jasmine while she is in Orlando. She definitely takes her time and doesn't rush you like some AMPs do. You will not be disappointed.
-
02-04-26 22:54 #55366Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Lol
Fucking hilarious. I mean, who doesn't appreciate a good pair of grippers.
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 22:12 #55365Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289All right boys I am back in action, and I've been reading up on the reviews the past few days and see some interesting stuff.
-
02-04-26 22:10 #55364Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah a few girls told me that guy gets paid (in some form) to write all the reviews for certain stores and girls in Seattle, not sure if true or not but heard that from a few!!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
As far as Vivian goes, and waiting to see some local reviews. She was here at Tokyo the entire month of January as well, didn't here to much chatter on her but I will tell you that she is a sweet girl, a little older, and does have a milfy body. Hope that helps.
-
02-04-26 20:48 #55363Senior Member

Posts: 1229Vivi... cold dead eyes 🤣
Don't sweat it man, that guy's posting reports from 3,000 miles away like he's her handler or something... remember Mina's shills tracking her across the country 🤣
Originally Posted by Voyavoya
[View Original Post]
Think I'll wait on some more local reviews. after all this is orlando... my backyard for decades...and I'm spoiled!
eye contact is a must with me...if I don't get it I don't see her again.
-
02-04-26 19:49 #55362Senior Member

Posts: 105No worries. I was just being silly. However. It does make me wonder. How many folk get these ladies to role play? I mean beyond pretending to really like us. Ill be making some odd request in the near future. I may need to increase my tip allowance.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Durring my last visit the lady I "enjoyed" made a "belittling" statement about her boyfriend durring the act and I found it strangly stimulating. Hmmmm.
-
02-04-26 19:34 #55361Senior Member

Posts: 1229I figured as much, it was just a funny comment.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 19:25 #55360Banned Member

Posts: 994Vivi. Nothing cold or dead about her
She just looks at you especially while blowing you, most guys love it. And she can 100% activate the grippers.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 19:07 #55359Senior Member

Posts: 1229Thanks, be nice change up the review on her eyes has me intrigued... the review with the 'cold dead eyes' comment 🤣
Originally Posted by ToyotaVon
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 18:56 #55358Senior Member

Posts: 269It sounds like Vivi. I saw her last time I was in South Florida and she fits the description.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
She's worth checking out if you like a "thick" service queen.
-
02-04-26 18:19 #55357Senior Member

Posts: 175Meiji location
Location is same as where Airi was on her first visit to Orlando. Nearby the sketchy hotel, but nicer and more discrete access.
-
02-04-26 18:07 #55356Senior Member

Posts: 283Thank you sir. Will be making my way soon.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 17:54 #55355Senior Member

Posts: 105Sounds like my "current" type of gal. Ill have to swing by this week. I've never tried "cold dead eyes" before, maybe il try to make her laugh while I'm inside. Activate those grippers. LOL.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 17:42 #55354Senior Member

Posts: 1229Are they still in the subpar motel? I agree with whoever posted the advantages of that. No lobby, pull right up to the room.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




