Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 447 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6105

    Bo

    Went Bo save Victoria nice sweet gets into it. YMMV.

  2. #6104

    Kavvy AirB&B

    Quote Originally Posted by SH8407  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Kavvy this week. There is not much to speak about her as she has been reviewed by a lot of people. She is not new to this, so ofcourse I was provided with one of the best massage. Good conversation during the massage, attention to where the knots needed some release.

    The moment I entered her room, she hugged, let me touch those amazing tits, welcomed me with a smile. As I was underdressing we talked. Laid on the massage table face down. Amazing back massage while I was able to reach and touch her beautiful legs. Once the back was done. She gave me a pillow continued with leg massage and ended with massaging between my legs. As she was done she started with some soft play. Turned over and she is all naked and ready to end. Amazing ending. Massaged continued until the time ended. A couple of hugs and goodbye and I was out.

    I will certainly repeat.

    Likewise don't walk RUN and go see her.
    Kavvy has an AirB&B in South Brevard from February 10-16. Now I know that she has a lot to fans over here in Orlando! Two hundred Mario's for one hour FBSM with one of the most beautiful women in the hobby in my opinion a very good deal and the previous post accurately describes what a session is like with Kavvy! Certainly worth an hour's drive, IMHO! IDK, she told me that after this she will be on "tour" up and down the East Coast for six weeks! So here's your chance Orlando mongers! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2369.jpeg‎   IMG_2169.jpg‎   IMG_1731.jpg‎  

  3. #6103
    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe87  [View Original Post]
    Deeper in this thread history, there was a post that someone found Ani on a message board or website discussing Transexuals and provided a photo that had the same forearm tattoo that Ani has. To me that was the most "damning" evidence. I went to see Ani to verify for myself since I know some people can get vindictive and make things up. Height, bone structure, mannerisms, voice tone all when taken with the previous reporting on this board reached enough of a level of skepticism for my own personal comfort level to not proceed with anything other than just a massage.
    I haven't seen that, can you link it?

  4. #6102
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    The confusion comes from some seeing "post op massage" listed in her services assuming that she's post op and panicking LOL. Any basic search on post op massage will show that it's something that's legitimately offered at spas for lymphatic drainage.
    Deeper in this thread history, there was a post that someone found Ani on a message board or website discussing Transexuals and provided a photo that had the same forearm tattoo that Ani has. To me that was the most "damning" evidence. I went to see Ani to verify for myself since I know some people can get vindictive and make things up. Height, bone structure, mannerisms, voice tone all when taken with the previous reporting on this board reached enough of a level of skepticism for my own personal comfort level to not proceed with anything other than just a massage.

  5. #6101

    I texted Ani Castro and asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    The confusion comes from some seeing "post op massage" listed in her services assuming that she's post op and panicking LOL. Any basic search on post op massage will show that it's something that's legitimately offered at spas for lymphatic drainage.
    I had no intention of seeing her, but wanted to know anyway. So I asked. Apparently I really pissed her off by simply texting her and asking the question. Are you Post-Op? She says "no, I have always been female, and please lose my number".

    So I am guessing she's always been a female (not that it matters) but other reports say she has a masculine-leaning voice, and is rather tall. FWIW.

  6. #6100

    Ani Castro says she's always been a female

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoo  [View Original Post]
    Can't say I'm any less confused than when I first asked the question. Thanks for the recommendation though.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ren-55660.html

    Is this place legit and pics accurate? Same number on multiple posts.
    I had no intention of seeing her, but wanted to know anyway. So I asked. Apparently I really pissed her off by simply texting her and asking the question. Are you Post-Op? She says "no, I have always been female, and please lose my number".

    So I am guessing she's always been a female (not that it matters) but other reports say she has a masculine-leaning voice, and is rather tall. FWIW.

  7. #6099
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Please meet her! In person there will be no confusion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    The confusion comes from some seeing "post op massage" listed in her services assuming that she's post op and panicking LOL. Any basic search on post op massage will show that it's something that's legitimately offered at spas for lymphatic drainage.
    Meet her and eventually you'll realize what people are getting at with "her" but at the end of the day people are free to go about whatever kink makes them happy but call me old fashioned, I just like women who were born women speaking as a straight male but everyone has preferences and I'm not in any position to judge what others enjoy pertaining to this hobby.

  8. #6098

    Thanks?

    Can't say I'm any less confused than when I first asked the question. Thanks for the recommendation though.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ren-55660.html

    Is this place legit and pics accurate? Same number on multiple posts.

  9. #6097
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    I've read in several post that Any Castro, as beautiful she is, nice body, young and attractive is a male who went under surgery, so for some this could be kind tricky to the senses. Is it that true?

    That is the main thing stopping me to get in touch with this provider. I respect anyone's preference and to each their own. But I would like a true insight and honest review so those who are more old school and old fashioned, not so open minded, we don't waste our time in something that is not our alley.

    Best.

    Ani is Portuguesa and I think Liss is some kinda latina. Both very reliable. Ani as in Ani Castro? There is definitely something "special" about "her" for those of you who are more open minded and swing both ways and enjoy vacationing in hot spots like Thailand then definitely Ani is someone right up your alley! She can definitely be a pleasure because she definitely knows! LOL what men like! LOL please read between the lines!
    The confusion comes from some seeing "post op massage" listed in her services assuming that she's post op and panicking LOL. Any basic search on post op massage will show that it's something that's legitimately offered at spas for lymphatic drainage.

  10. #6096
    You can read reviews others have posted here. Or just ask her and make a judgement call for yourself; anything less than that is pure speculation or trusting the speculation of others who may or may not have even seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    I've read in several post that Any Castro, as beautiful she is, nice body, young and attractive is a male who went under surgery, so for some this could be kind tricky to the senses. Is it that true?

  11. #6095
    I've read in several post that Any Castro, as beautiful she is, nice body, young and attractive is a male who went under surgery, so for some this could be kind tricky to the senses. Is it that true?

    That is the main thing stopping me to get in touch with this provider. I respect anyone's preference and to each their own. But I would like a true insight and honest review so those who are more old school and old fashioned, not so open minded, we don't waste our time in something that is not our alley.

    Best.

    Ani is Portuguesa and I think Liss is some kinda latina. Both very reliable. Ani as in Ani Castro? There is definitely something "special" about "her" for those of you who are more open minded and swing both ways and enjoy vacationing in hot spots like Thailand then definitely Ani is someone right up your alley! She can definitely be a pleasure because she definitely knows! LOL what men like! LOL please read between the lines!

  12. #6094
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Are you referring to Ani Castro?

    [QUOTE=Jingleheimer;7518386]Ani is Portuguesa and I think Liss is some kinda latina. Both very reliable.[QUOTE]Ani as in Ani Castro? There is definitely something "special" about "her" for those of you who are more open minded and swing both ways and enjoy vacationing in hot spots like Thailand then definitely Ani is someone right up your alley! She can definitely be a pleasure because she definitely knows! LOL what men like! LOL please read between the lines!

  13. #6093

    Italian Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Happen to have a link?
    Here you go!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...y-rubs/3736337

  14. #6092
    Ani is Portuguesa and I think Liss is some kinda latina. Both very reliable.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoo  [View Original Post]
    I've been semi retired for a while now but been meaning to re-discover Orlando now that I've recently moved closer.

    I read through the first 20 or so pages and have concluded that there is not really a single reliable Latina independent (from RR or otherwise) nor is there an LMP that one could visit in the times of missed scheduling.

    I'm all for reporting back on adventures but would really appreciate some direction on where to start. I'm looking for a LMP or independent Latina with L1 and some nude MT at minimum but no extras aren't deal breakers. Any and all guidance is appreciated and will be reciprocated.

  15. #6091

    Italian Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz4849  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Anyone knows if Italian princesses is still available in Orlando area? Please let me know tysm.
    Happen to have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape