Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31270
    Quote Originally Posted by AVeryGoodnight  [View Original Post]
    Hey thanks for this. Is there a shower included in this?
    I'm originally from the west coast. Pretty familiar with k agencies. If they have similar service, none of the girl I saw refused the shower service and usually really enjoyed the shower. Every girl offers bit different services.

    I have booked an appointment on Friday and will share my experience afterward. I'm really excited and hope they stick around.

  2. #31269

    Aaliyah


  3. #31268

    Mimi

    https://tryst.link/escort/ogmimi420

    Still one of the best, visited the other day. Incall location clean and in a good area. Mimi, nothing I can add to what has been said on here many times before.

  4. #31267

    Brittany (sandy cheeks)

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisNutter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this cute one or had experiences? Managed? Demons? Thank you in advance!
    Doesn't have a great track record, personally never seen her.

  5. #31266
    Quote Originally Posted by RayJay3485  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!

    Appreciate the info. I'll try and make a play for it soon.
    Sorry if I'm jumping the guns here. Is she at a private location or a hotel?

    Was it worth?

  6. #31265
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    That's cool that a K girl agency is opening in this city. Way better service than most escorts you'll find here.
    It's funny, I got the exact same reply from "Sugar" as I did from a different Korean girl on Tryst (a few messages down where I balked at sending her my license) when trying to book:

    "Order to book an appointment I would need to verify you for my safety and yours.

    Please provide below.

    1. Selfie holding your Driver license.

    Or P411 or TER handle I'd with multiple reviews".

    Same girl, agency, or boilerplate Korean response, I dunno, but it was word for word the same.

  7. #31264

    K girl

    Hey thanks for this. Is there a shower included in this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan1233  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sugar a few months back and been missing a good cum swallow. Lets hope it doesn't come another ice storm.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/sugar

  8. #31263
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan1233  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sugar a few months back and been missing a good cum swallow. Lets hope it doesn't come another ice storm.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/sugar
    That's cool that a K girl agency is opening in this city. Way better service than most escorts you'll find here.

  9. #31262
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisChris  [View Original Post]
    Her photos are very AI-ish. Is that how she really looks?
    I have not seen her however in my experience every K-girl is similar but not the same person as whatever pictures they post. Never had one that wasn't hot and agreeable to pretty much whatever. YMMV ofc.

  10. #31261

    Need info on this possibility

    Anyone have any info on this cute one or had experiences? Managed? Demons? Thank you in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7107.jpg‎   IMG_7106.jpg‎  

  11. #31260
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan1233  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sugar a few months back and been missing a good cum swallow. Lets hope it doesn't come another ice storm.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/sugar
    Her photos are very AI-ish. Is that how she really looks?

  12. #31259

    Sugar

    I saw Sugar a few months back and been missing a good cum swallow. Lets hope it doesn't come another ice storm.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/sugar

  13. #31258

    Appreciate the Info

    Thanks!

    Appreciate the info. I'll try and make a play for it soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayJay3485  [View Original Post]
    Tell me about the experience and the location. The area and if it's home, hotel, or even management involved.

  14. #31257
    Quote Originally Posted by LosersLurgy  [View Original Post]
    Private incall in East Memphis area. No management, just roommate and a dog.

    We didn't mesh tbh and she did pull a "family emergency" mid dream but she seemed chill otherwise. Heavy smoke, easily wet (as any girl that age should be). Be prepared to bring condoms. YMMV.
    Sent you a PM, LL.

    Thanks.

  15. #31256
    Quote Originally Posted by RayJay3485  [View Original Post]
    Tell me about the experience and the location. The area and if it's home, hotel, or even management involved.
    Private incall in East Memphis area. No management, just roommate and a dog.

    We didn't mesh tbh and she did pull a "family emergency" mid dream but she seemed chill otherwise. Heavy smoke, easily wet (as any girl that age should be). Be prepared to bring condoms. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape