Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 111 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1657
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by DMV Average Joe
  1. #1147

    Baby Barbie is legit

    No shilling from me; she looks better than current AI photos. She looks like one of those hot ones that you might see in Seoul nightlife videos.

    She is petitite with some work done. Not too much ass, but her tits felt pretty natural.

    Her bbj felt good and kitty is shaved and juicy!

    She seems fairly new and may seem aloof / cold, but she warms up and can be engaging once getting comfortable.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    If anyone's seen the new girl let us know.

    Thanks!

  2. #1146

    Cute-Miu at CP

    FYI.

    Her first ter review.

    "General Details- Saw no reviews for cute-miu, but did see it was her first time in the states so decided to TOFTT. She has a very slender and natural body, no enhancements all natural. Her face has some semblance to the photos, but she's definitely A cup. She's sweet though, I'd repeat if I weren't interested in other talent currently available.

    The Juicy Details. Have used the agency before so setup was a breeze. TOFTT so I had zero expectations going in, and was expecting some really old MILF but was surprised to see cute-miu being relatively younger. She seems to be early to mid 30's with a really sweet demeanor. It is absolutely clear that she is new to this so don't expect a service queen. She has a very GND kind of look so nothing like HYA.

    Got to the door and the moment of truth, it swung open to a cute girl. She had a push up lacy bra and panty set on, gave a kiss and led to the room. She was all smiles and giggles as we went with DFK, so that was a good sign. We continued to make out and remove articles of clothing, we got to the shower + BT. She does it backwards we're it's BT after shower. Very very short preview in the shower. But that was alright. We continued to DFK and got to the bed, when I sat on the edge of the bed I was expecting her to drop to her knees but she immediately hopped on top to straddle me and make out. Used this opportunity to rub P2 P which she was basically moaning every time her clit was rubbed. It didn't seem super super fake or anything like an act. She seemed really into it and she continued to pleasantly pant, moan, breath heavily throughout the session. She was game for a lot of P2P when we went into her on top. She gave a moderately good BBBJ. She got pretty deep but not a DT queen with sounds of gawk and spit everywhere. It was like getting a BBBJ from a gf. After some of that I laid her down and DATY which smelled nice and was fresh. She reacted very nicely to that and seemed to be enjoying herself. She put the cover on and we Moved into CG, ACG, Mish, K9 and all throughout I was pounding as hard and as fast as I could go. She loved it and would go from grinding in CG to slamming herself down like a jackhammer. It was honestly really good just slamming like my life depended on it. We were a sweaty mess half way through the time but kept going. Finally finished back in CG where I was slamming her from below.

    Lots of DFK and sucking on her small A titties. It was a great time, felt very natural and there was absolutely no script. She is completely new to the scene. She laid down on my chest and pulled my arm to wrap around her after wiping us down. Catching our breath and making small talk. Excitedly mentioning it was her first time here, and that she doesn't do this back home but has had a great time so far. Shower and more DFK and out the door. She's super sweet like a GND gf. Would repeat just because of how hard she could take it and she was throwing herself right back at me the whole time. She thoroughly enjoyed herself."

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2771904-413783

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/copy-of-haru
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06336f_05a88a8c0efa4c969736a8f378957fe9~mv2.jpg‎  

  3. #1145

    Miho DS

    Miho, another new to the US girl with no reviews. We were hurting for brand new K-girls and now they are coming left and right. Good problem to have I guess. Shit, I don't know who to see now. Miho coming in at 5'8 for those that love the tall girls.

  4. #1144

    CP Miu

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Try to pm you but your box is full.
    Should be ok now.

  5. #1143

    Pm full

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShores  [View Original Post]
    Saw Miu. Great time. Very cute girl next door look. Very petite. Cup is probably an A / B. Great little body. Pics do not look like her to me. Very responsive. Wants you to have a great time. Standard prologue. LFK / DFK throughout. Great BBBJ with some variation and able to get deep. Very responsive with DATY and ok with lite FIV. Cycled through all positions with all fantastic. Great little ass. Seems new to business. Definitely younger appearance than usual at CP. PM with any questions.
    Try to pm you but your box is full.

  6. #1142

    CP Miu

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Looking for info on Baby Barbie ATM and Cute-Miu at CP. Both say first time US. Nothing comes up on pics. Anyone sleuth any info on either?

    Feel like I've seen Baby Barbie pics somewhere. Any info appreciated. I can't go for a couple days, but I'll share if I see either.
    Saw Miu. Great time. Very cute girl next door look. Very petite. Cup is probably an A / B. Great little body. Pics do not look like her to me. Very responsive. Wants you to have a great time. Standard prologue. LFK / DFK throughout. Great BBBJ with some variation and able to get deep. Very responsive with DATY and ok with lite FIV. Cycled through all positions with all fantastic. Great little ass. Seems new to business. Definitely younger appearance than usual at CP. PM with any questions.

  7. #1141

    AI photos or P.S.'ed

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Looking for info on Baby Barbie ATM and Cute-Miu at CP. Both say first time US. Nothing comes up on pics. Anyone sleuth any info on either?

    Feel like I've seen Baby Barbie pics somewhere. Any info appreciated. I can't go for a couple days, but I'll share if I see either.
    Am guessing one is AI generated, the other is heavily P.S.'ed.

    Not necessary bad sign, maybe girl has a reason to protect her privacy.

  8. #1140

    Baby Barbie and Cute-Miu

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    If anyone's seen the new girl let us know.

    Thanks!
    Agreed. Looking for info on Baby Barbie ATM and Cute-Miu at CP. Both say first time US. Nothing comes up on pics. Anyone sleuth any info on either?

    Feel like I've seen Baby Barbie pics somewhere. Any info appreciated. I can't go for a couple days, but I'll share if I see either.

  9. #1139

    Baby Barbie ATM

    If anyone's seen the new girl let us know.

    Thanks!

  10. 01-30-26 11:28


  11. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks RK.

    Sounds like a generally good experience, with a few issues. Given the time I have to spend on the road to get to their location, the negatives are enough to keep me away. Especially since I just recently saw Viki twice. I'll let it simmer and think about it. I was thinking about having a first with a NOVA Thai lady. I been to Thailand a number of time, but it's been a while, and a while since I have had Thai here.
    Your welcome.

    Yeah one hour is way too long but might be a good thing for your wallet too lols.

  12. #1137

    RE: Cici

    Thanks RK.

    Sounds like a generally good experience, with a few issues. Given the time I have to spend on the road to get to their location, the negatives are enough to keep me away. Especially since I just recently saw Viki twice. I'll let it simmer and think about it. I was thinking about having a first with a NOVA Thai lady. I been to Thailand a number of time, but it's been a while, and a while since I have had Thai here.

    Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    I seen cici.

    She good only weird thing is dfk is like no tongue.

    Also no cip if BBFS.

    Besides that performance is great to good.

    Gives good head.

    She kind of hyper.

    She cute type small girl like short petite.

    She has taned skin and tramp stamp on same area as front and back of body.

    You can look at the Boston forum of this site they love her there.

  13. #1136

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    Nothing? I was thinking of driving the hour (one way) to see her, this weekend as I like them tiny. I searched other boards and couldn't tell if it was the same Cici, or not.

    Is there nothing here because she isn't any good, or you guys are keeping her to yourselves? .
    I seen cici.

    She good only weird thing is dfk is like no tongue.

    Also no cip if BBFS.

    Besides that performance is great to good.

    Gives good head.

    She kind of hyper.

    She cute type small girl like short petite.

    She has taned skin and tramp stamp on same area as front and back of body.

    You can look at the Boston forum of this site they love her there.

  14. #1135

    Cici at CPU

    Nothing? I was thinking of driving the hour (one way) to see her, this weekend as I like them tiny. I searched other boards and couldn't tell if it was the same Cici, or not.

    Is there nothing here because she isn't any good, or you guys are keeping her to yourselves? .

  15. #1134

    Always good to share that site

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    https://rentry.org/kgirls

    Apologies if this has been posted previously. I just stumbled across it today.
    Just FYI, as it's a new resource for you, there is actually a forum here related to the site, https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-listing-sites, where you can find some background, and some mirror sites, you might want to know about. Basically someone or some group decided to try try telling people there was a fee for access. There isn't so now there should be several ways to get there (Many thanks for the guys actually maintaining it.).

    That forum is also where you can post updates if you learn of any.

  16. #1133

    Slender Sexy Harin at Asian Gem

    FYI.

    Harin at Asian Gem.

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=225

    Tall, slender, stunningly pretty face, exactly my absolute favorite type! She greeted me right at the door with passionate, non-stop deep French kissing that had me hooked instantly.

    We stood right there in the middle of the room, lost in wild DFK while clothes came flying off. Then Harin playfully pulled me in front of the full-length mirror, pressing her body tightly against mine, perfect P2 P contact, After a quick blue toast and a thorough wash-down, Harin went down on her knees for some steamy BBBJ foreplay until I begged her to pause and we raced straight to the bed.

    Back on the bed we dove into another intense round of wet, sloppy DFK mixed with her talented hand work and some delicious fingering. Then Harin went down again, treating me to wonderful rimming followed by deep-throat BBBJ with lots of steamy eye contact that drove me wild. I flipped positions, slowly kissed my way down her body, lingering at her knees before devouring her perfectly shaved pussy with my tongue daty until she exploded into a massive, shuddering orgasm. I climbed on top of her slim, toned frame for more full-body P2 P grinding and passionate DFK while I worshipped those gorgeous enhanced 34 C breasts, I rubbed her soaking wet pussy faster and harder, tempting until huge urge then suitup and slid into missionary, her long, endless legs wrapping tightly around my back pulling me deeper. I thrust and ground deep inside her slick warmth, hitting all the right spots—Harin was so responsive, moaning loudly and sensually, which only turned me on even more. Just as I was getting dangerously close, Harin sweetly suggested switching so she could ride me. Her skinny frame made her feel unbelievably tight around me—it was pure heaven. Once we found our perfect rhythm, we went full throttle together until I filled the cover, She collapsed onto me in a heap of sweaty, satisfied DFK.

    After a fast cleanup, Harin snuggled right up beside me, continuing those soft, loving kisses and gentle hand stroking, She kept me right on the edge with her magic hands until cum the second time, then 2nd shower and kiss goodbye. I'm completely smitten with this stunning, enthusiastic lady—her attitude, energy, and skills are off the charts! Harin is an absolute gem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cbc38bc1465b8c6ce87868d433e0e2e2_qTsEPOtY_d32851f3ac590165841237ffb486f477b2fce6ab.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape