Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 58858
-
02-03-26 12:34 #55333Senior Member

Posts: 1230Vivi missly
I'm going to try and make time to see her I've been busy with a UTR gem I found when the traffic and rush jobs at the big three got to irritating, hard part is it keeps getting better every visit with her, but being a believer in variety is the spice life I'll have to go see Vivi.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
$go hawks$
-
02-03-26 12:27 #55332Senior Member

Posts: 85Meiji
I've only tried Meiji 2 x, one was Chinese.
The Chinese was ok, she was from Canada and had perfect English. She was "so-so" but I only did the 1/2 due to the high pricing (5).
My negative there was that she was bigger than I prefer, not fat, just tall. I like smaller Asians. And, yes she was both younger and pretty hot so once I got suited up and poked it in I only lasted 3 pumps. Yeah, what a waste. Haha.
But the other was a Japanese at the "house" location that I believe from other posts got unwanted attention.
On that visit one thought I was left with after was that I may have been better off being more aggressive, maybe the better word would assertive.
Now I know that could sound sort of bad, but let me elaborate.
I think I probably go into the hobby like most of you being polite and respectful, maybe overly so.
The Chinese AMP girls handle the transaction very much as a business and when you get a good one its good. Sometimes its great.
But I have to wonder, I think maybe, that the Japanese girls, particularly one who is genuinely young, they may be expecting you to just do your thing without her offering to do more or trying add more to the activity.
So, by "more aggressive" I don't mean being rough, but rather taking the lead boldly and driving the interaction.
I would be interested to hear opinions on that.
I do want to try a Japanese provider again.
If I do I will share how it went.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 12:18 #55331Regular Member

Posts: 8Jojo Crystal
Does anyone know when Jojo is coming back, I called today and they said she was on vacation and they wouldn't know when she'd be back unless I call her, but I don't have her number. I'm kicking myself right now because I missed the opportunity 2 times to be with her.
-
02-03-26 11:40 #55330Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110Wall Walker Angel at Orchid (on oak ridge)
When I heard the famous wall walker Angel was back in town, I knew I had to go pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I've had many wonderful sessions with Angel in the past, and last night was no exception. Angel is hot and she knows it. She's got a body built for sin. I love her long dirty blonde hair, sexy pair of MM D's, and her incredible 6 pack abs. She's just a great overall snack that always arouses my cock in the best way possible.
Angel brought me into room number 1. The lighting is fantastic, she's got a really cool strobe light that really sets the mood. She looked seductively into my eyes and said honey honey, long time no see. I replied, Hi baby, as I kissed her back and held her. Table shower? Yes baby, let's go. Towels on, we left the room, I love watching her walk in front of me. She knew I was watching, and did a little dance for me, making her ass jiggling side to side. She's sexy as fuck, it's only been a few minutes, and she already had me under her spell.
We got to the table shower room, she started the water, had me lie down, soaped me up and washed out my ass real good. She knows the pleasure is there down under and she leans into it. She did the foot sole rub on her nice titties, then started the titty push, suction cat bath, kissing, slurping, humming, she nibbled my ears and my back and ass felt alive and tingling. It was a complete sensory overload. She then reached under with two hands, ball massage and cock slide and glide, and she really made it felt like I was in her pussy except she was able to simulate the feeling with just her hands. Finished the shower with a BBBJ preview which had me rock hard and I couldn't wait to fuck her.
Back in the room, junior was already at full mast and I couldn't wait to fuck her, but she insisted on teasing me some more first. She started with some DT BBJ and ball play, fantastic suction and great attention to the boys. Her mouth was working my tip while her hands were working my shaft, coordinating in perfect harmony. Next thing I know she's upside down and hits me with her signature handstand BBBJ which I think is alone worth the price of admission.
I couldn't wait any longer so I asked for the cover and she hopped on for ACG. Angel then leaned further back to a squat right over my balls and grinded down deep. It felt fucking amazing. Then without skipping a beat she rotated all the way around on my cock for some RCG, I got to feel every inch of her pussy, her cervix engulfing my cock she was that deep. Oh my God baby, it's too good! She grabbed at her tits and smushed them together in pleasure and stared at me.
We switched to K9 and I started pounding her with some deep strokes. She did her little squeal, fuck me baby, fuck me. I went at it, and I just love fucking her from behind, I love her sexy ass and her little moans. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and tighter by the minute and pretty soon the extreme wetness and her vocals was too much to handle so I let loose right there, coming hard into the bag. We finished with a kiss and snuggled, her face on my chest, super intimate.
YMMV but in my mind Angel is truly one of the special women out there, truly a breath of fresh air. I'll be back for sure.
-
02-03-26 11:34 #55329Banned Member

Posts: 994Vivi is just not to be missed
I talk to her all the time, got to find a way to see her.
Seahawks. Best defense and coaching is several years, LA 2nd best team.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 11:07 #55328Senior Member

Posts: 384Sugar at Tokyo / Crystal
Went last night, drew Sugar. She is on the older side, you can see it in the eyes. However, body remains young. She almost immediately hit me with the anal upsell (another 100) while she was gargling on my balls. Which I don't usually get when going to the AMPs, so that's an option of you're into it. Didn't get to see the others that were there. I kinda miss last month when the others would just walk. In mid deepthroat or mid doggy while head is buried in the pillow. Going to miss Candy for that LOL.
-
02-03-26 11:04 #55327Senior Member

Posts: 1230Vivi at missly (confirmed)
Damn! I better try her out in a hurry because she's going to be busy busy busy!
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
PNW and South Florida members jumping in!
I'm fixing to drop a stack on the seahawks, think they got it?
-
02-03-26 10:50 #55326Regular Member

Posts: 8Jojo Crystal
Does anyone know when Jojo is coming back, I called today and they said she was on vacation and they wouldn't know when she'd be back unless I call her, but I don't have her number. I'm kicking myself right now because I missed the opportunity 2 times to be with her.
-
02-03-26 10:49 #55325Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Chiming in from the PNW
Vivi really is one of the legends. For more details you can check out one of my own reviews while she was in my area. I confirmed it's the same Vivi, I know they sometimes change or re-use names at the shops.
Originally Posted by StableGenius69
[View Original Post]
Reference Review:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...603&viewfull=1#post7420603.
-
02-03-26 10:18 #55324Senior Member

Posts: 335Tina is awesome!! I'm going to go see her again tomorrow. You just can't go wrong with this little hottie.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 09:16 #55323Senior Member

Posts: 1230Mina
Rumored to be going to Sarasota but don't expect too much chatter. Couple years ago the administration on this site threatened to ban members for making the shill reports on her in the Sarasota thread.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
Administration claim she was giving extras for penthouse reviews.
I've seen her quite a few times over the years and she's above average for sure and I am spoiled... but I remember those reviews they were outrageous... easy call for administration
-
02-03-26 08:55 #55322Senior Member

Posts: 140Mina still at m&why?
I remember her when I was in town a year ago. Amazing.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Someone said she was working afternoons and evenings only last month.
Is she still at M&why or did I miss her on this trip?
-
02-03-26 08:52 #55321Senior Member

Posts: 176Are you cheating on your Tesla?
Are you cheating on your Tesla with a BYD?
Originally Posted by SushiBoy3857
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 06:43 #55320Regular Member

Posts: 20Saku Great massage, 100% Legit
Multiple visits there hoping there was a hole in their code or maybe if they really recognize me. Nope doesn't matter. I still go back from time to time because the massage really is that good. Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by Rwd3791
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 06:10 #55319Senior Member

Posts: 1230Lavender...more$$...less service!!
Lavender raising rates... minimal service... no tuma...
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
emphatically told not enough!!!
wonder how that's working out for lavender?
maybe getting a headline review from a different spa they worked at last month would help 🤣









Reply With Quote






