Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 251
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #131

    Little Beauty Center

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I went there a few months ago and only got a HJ. Been there a few times and only got that. However, there are reports on other sites that they got FS and they always get FS. I guess depends on her level of comfort. Its a solo shop and sometimes she has another technician but usually only her. There is a Viet AMP on second floor but I never tried it. She is ok looking probably in her 50's. Supposedly, she was really hot 20 years ago.
    I was banging her right out of the gate. She has a "type". I really don't know what that may be because I don't consider myself good looking, I'm 73 now but the last time we did the tango was 5-6 years ago. I'm in good shape but nothing to look at. Anyway we fell out of sync and her moods are legendary. If anyone is banging her now I'd sure like to see the review.

    Good Luck.

  2. #130

    Test It

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockford83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Little Beauty Center lately? Everything I've seen lately about it has been pretty negative. I might have TOFTT. If I do I will report it on this thread.
    I went there a few months ago and only got a HJ. Been there a few times and only got that. However, there are reports on other sites that they got FS and they always get FS. I guess depends on her level of comfort. Its a solo shop and sometimes she has another technician but usually only her. There is a Viet AMP on second floor but I never tried it. She is ok looking probably in her 50's. Supposedly, she was really hot 20 years ago.

  3. #129

    Lbc

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas! Trying to keep this thread alive. Has anyone hit or any leads? I'm referencing to salons or studios where there is only one owner or maybe two, like Little Beauty Center.
    Has anyone been to Little Beauty Center lately? Everything I've seen lately about it has been pretty negative. I might have TOFTT. If I do I will report it on this thread.

  4. #128

    Lbc

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas! Trying to keep this thread alive. Has anyone hit or any leads? I'm referencing to salons or studios where there is only one owner or maybe two, like Little Beauty Center.
    Has anyone been to Little Beauty Center lately? Everything I've seen lately about it has been pretty negative. I might have TOFTT. If I do I will report it on this thread.

  5. #127

    Anyone Hit or Any Leads?

    What's up fellas! Trying to keep this thread alive. Has anyone hit or any leads? I'm referencing to salons or studios where there is only one owner or maybe two, like Little Beauty Center.

  6. #126
    [QUOTE=WhatsThis888;7515966]Saw her recently or I mean fed her mouth recently and those big tits haha.[QUOTE]Where is she now?

  7. #125

    Appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSC  [View Original Post]
    If this is the place above the other two massage places, which I'm guessing it is because it has that name, today it was closed with a padlock on the outside.
    You have to make an appointment. Good luck! Please report back to the brothers.

  8. #124

    No access

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Got a tip she does massage and FS available I think she is Vietnamese? Any info would be appreciated https://www.yelp.com/biz/4t-lashes-a...re-westminster
    If this is the place above the other two massage places, which I'm guessing it is because it has that name, today it was closed with a padlock on the outside.

  9. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Got a tip she does massage and FS available I think she is Vietnamese? Any info would be appreciated https://www.yelp.com/biz/4t-lashes-a...re-westminsterhe
    She definitely does massage but I don't know about FS. I've seen her before she is not young. Maybe in her 50's.

  10. #122

    4 T lashes and skin

    Got a tip she does massage and FS available I think she is Vietnamese? Any info would be appreciated https://www.yelp.com/biz/4t-lashes-a...re-westminster

  11. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an update on Wendy? She was getting a lot of reviews from her regulars on the old MPR before it went to Shit with new worthless site model.
    Saw her recently or I mean fed her mouth recently and those big tits haha.

  12. #120

    Kims

    Quote Originally Posted by Atdistributor  [View Original Post]
    Kims nails spa looks promising. Toftt gg / beach.
    Thanks doesn't have to be FS as long as HE available all good, looks like they do waxing.

  13. #119

    Awesome Lead!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsThis888  [View Original Post]
    I heard this place does haircuts by appointment and then can get a massage after with HE. Both times I came here I saw Julie. A skinny mid age Viet with some small B cups. I come here when I want my nuts shaved and she does a good job and leaves me nice and clean shaven. After the shave she asks if I want a massage and I said yes so we did a 30 minute massage for. 4 with a bit of teasing on the flip. On the flip she asks me if I want a hand job or a BJ. I tell her a BJ and she does it covered for $ and gets to work and goes down on my dick and gets to sucking and she is quite good at and picks up the speed and keeps bobbing her head. After a good 10+ minutes of this covered BJ I bust in her mouth. She cleans me up and I'm on my way. She did mention they do have another girl who is more open to FS, but I haven't seen. Will definitely go back again when it's time to get my nuts shaved.
    This is awesome! I thought this thread was on its death bed and info like this arise. Can you tell me how Julie looks?

  14. #118

    Little Beauty Center

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    No one has any leads?
    Not a lead but its been tried and true. Are they still open?

  15. #117

    Nails Salon FS

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    No one has any leads?
    Kims nails spa looks promising. Toftt gg / beach.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape