Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 59428
-
02-03-26 15:07 #58183Senior Member

Posts: 65Asian MLF Challenge
Fellow Mongers. I have a fun yet serious challenge for you. I am getting serious with a Asian MLF but not sure about her intentions with me. I want to take the next step and understand the pitfalls with LT dating and maybe more but I need your help with this process. I have a interesting proposition to make to any fellow "Asian MLF" lovers to help me make a decision. Please PM me if your interested.
-
02-03-26 14:08 #58182Senior Member

Posts: 189Sign In?
Been going to same AMP for 3 years, same girls, same owner. I'm a once a weaker. Why the sign in? Did they have a Uncle LEO visit?
-
02-03-26 14:06 #58181Senior Member

Posts: 189Sign In?
Been going to the same AMP for 3 years, same girls, same owner. I know them all. Today they asked me to sign in. Never signed in, not even in the first days. Do you think they had a visit from Uncle LEO?
-
02-03-26 13:07 #58180Senior Member

Posts: 177Not a SINGLE attractive Latina? Damn that's cold LOL. I mostly go with Asians due to excellent service and reliability at the agencies. But a Latina peppered in there now and then is a good thing IMHO. Recently had a Latina in Montreal. Sooo much more passion than the Asian girls. The blood is just hotter. She got them hips and ass and whole torso whirling and twirling. I was having weird deja vu. Same exact vibe and energy as with my ex (Latina). It made realize I should branch out now and then.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 12:53 #58179Senior Member

Posts: 59I agree with Cherry being a good option. Seen her twice and has not let me down yet. She remembered me and took care of me without having to ask. Hoping she stays a while.
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 12:51 #58178Senior Member

Posts: 67Mini massage roswell
Does anybody know where any of the girls from mini massage ended up? Like Ricky?
You can pm me.
Thanks in advance.
-
02-03-26 10:57 #58177Senior Member

Posts: 101For starters: internationalsexguide.nl
That was easy.
Originally Posted by Boomer45
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 10:20 #58176Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Spring and Jade Spa
After a few months of continuous long days (including Holiday Season) without any available reinforcements and current cold weather issues, Miki decided to provide a complete refresh for all girls. Expected to reopen next week.
Originally Posted by RawDog132
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 09:43 #58175Regular Member

Posts: 12Traveling a lot
I have been absent on the local scene lately but Jian Kang has been my go to spot. Reliable L1 with a really good massage, although don't be concerned when they switch girls for the flip.
My travels have me working Europe and I was wondering if anyone knew site like this with info for Europe? I would appreciate any tips.
-
02-03-26 09:38 #58174Regular Member

Posts: 7Massage Spring and Jade
Noticed both of these establishments were closed yesterday. Anyone know the scoop?
-
02-03-26 06:09 #58173Senior Member

Posts: 189Lighter by?
I see three numbers Lighter by. 6 then. 8 and. 8 can you explain?
Originally Posted by Hunker
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 21:15 #58172Senior Member

Posts: 79Mint
Both Yo-Yo and Cherry are good options at mint. Had a good time with both.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 15:41 #58171Regular Member

Posts: 4Going to have to try that place out, thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 13:14 #58170Senior Member

Posts: 203EK Healing for Vietnamese
Dropped by EK Healing in Stone Mountain yesterday. Hadn't been there in a while. The mamasan is really warm and caring. She took me to the room and in walks a young, 20's, spinner in a cute minimal outfit, who calls herself NT. She told me that she is Vietnamese from Saigon and had just gotten there 3 days before from good ole sunny California. She took me in for the table shower where she was meticulous and gave a thorough cleaning followed by a few minutes in the sauna. Then we went back to the room and she gave me a decent massage while I was on my back before flipping me over and that's when all the fun began. Everything was on the table as long as it was covered (except for DATY maybe) and it was decent in the usual positions. I felt she wasn't really too enthusiastic and into it compared to the Korean girls I have enjoyed there before. But she did continue to make the typical grunts and noises. Filled the bag not too long after and headed out. I felt lighter by $$. 6 (. 8 to mamasan and $. 8 tip for the hour) even though I was out in less than 45 minutes. During the TS, I heard her talking to another girl in Vietnamese. So there's at least 2 of them around. She said she will be around for 2 weeks before heading out again.
If you have been looking around to try some delectable Vietnamese cuisine, then do check out the sampler duo at EK while you can. Meanwhile, I am going to wait for Jeny and DD to come back from NY.
-
02-02-26 12:38 #58169Senior Member

Posts: 732Update on Mint or Ivy
I know we all chase the new shiny object. Anyone has updates on Mint or Ivy on CB? I visited Mint when Claire was there but now she is gone until March. Suggestions?









Reply With Quote





