Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 18562
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17737

    New Girls

    Chloe, Faith and Monica are available. Very beautiful.

    I've walked into Sakura and found 2-3 mongers waiting on a Tuesday afternoon. I've been there on a Saturday morning and the door bell won't stop chiming it's annoying song.

    I've seen the comments about the "Deli counter" and "now serving signs" all of which can be true at times. I've walked out and went somewhere else!

    I believe your numbers to be very low. Those numbers are more like half a day when it's busy, I think. 14 hour days for the girls. They're seeing more than 6 men. Those are Spring House numbers.

    1/4 mile a day of dick?

    Nahhhh. More like a 1 mile / day on busy days maybe more. In 30 days time, you could go to Dayton and back maybe.

    Are you an engineer? What made you think of this?

    Love the chart. Are you updating it daily?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Feb 1 - opening day for new talent at Sakura. Thought I'd share a few conservative projections.

  2. #17736

    Sakura. Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the February girls mature?
    I went in and got Chloe. I would say she is MILF (honest guess of 35 y), but very good head game. Still a looker for parlor girl standards!

    Will also say the place was quite busy even during what are normally quieter hours.

  3. #17735

    Anyone know?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Now that's some stats to think about. LOL. Especially on very conservative numbers.

    Almost a 1/4 mile of dick on day 1. LOL.

    Is there a mileage bonus? Like airline miles?

    Dude. How did you come up with these numbers? Classic!
    Are any of the February girls mature?

  4. #17734

    You have 1 of the best names in the hobby

    First, great review. Second, you have one of the best names in the hobby. Slam T! And you can make any headline come alive. "Slam Stuns Sakura. ". "Slam Slides Into Spring. " "Slam Sticks it to 7 Star. ".

    There's absolutely nothing naughty about my screen name, LOL. What am I going to say? "Goodwill Gives Generously to Sakura. " "Goodwill Donates to Spring. ". Doesn't even compare. Good forethought Slam T!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Decided to venture to Banning for something different, and different it was.

    TLDR fun, okay to try once, but I'm heading back to the deli counter.

    As others reported, parking situation is crap. Parking in the skinny driveway would mean being easily parked in by another monger (or worse). The adjacent driveway is wide and inviting but don't do it; it belongs to a business located behind the AMP. That leaves only the bank parking lot across the street. As for me, I parked on the front lawn which should be accessible to anyone with a truck or other vehicle of decent ground clearance.

    Greeted at the door in ... Spanish? "Como estas? Entra!" Unexpected, but rolled with it as woman was cute. Learned that her name is Estrella (Es-TRAY-uh), Spanish for "star" and that she's from Venezuela by way of Minnesota. She sure knows how to pick the spots! She isn't tall. Maybe five three or four, but compared to the other provider I saw, a munchkin older Chinese lady, Estrella was a giant!

    Her English is non-existent. Language skills from Slam's first marriage paid off nicely. Didn't use the translator app once! Surrendered 0. 5 for the house and removed my clothes. Noticed that room had no door. Only a drape in the doorway. Very near the entryway door, too, but guess that's okay.

    Offered 2. 0 for full service and this is when the limitations began to show up. Estrella is non-GFE: no kissing, no DATY and CBJ-only unless willing to pay an additional 0. 5 (I was game). Later learned that Greek is also available for an additional 1. 0 (I passed). I don't know if additional upgrades are possible, but I think what I've described might be the full monty.

    As for the event, it was pretty good subject to the above limitations. For me, I don't visit AMPs for a reluctant lover experience. I come to connect for a while, forge a temporary bond and then blast off and out of there. With Estrella, that wasn't possible. Not because she isn't attractive: she definitely is. She has long raven hair, pretty face, thick body, conical b-cups and shaved smooth in all the right places. Her features are dark and sultry - exactly how you might imagine a Latina. Her facial expressions and murmurings in Espanol were lovely, and were the reasons I got off at all. But I left wanting more, but not wanting to come back to try.

    If Estrella were receptive to a GFE-type experience like the gals down the street, I'd return. I think for someone who's okay with her limits and wanting to sample a Latina, she'd be a good choice.

  5. #17733

    Oh wow!

    Now that's some stats to think about. LOL. Especially on very conservative numbers.

    Almost a 1/4 mile of dick on day 1. LOL.

    Is there a mileage bonus? Like airline miles?

    Dude. How did you come up with these numbers? Classic!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Feb 1 - opening day for new talent at Sakura. Thought I'd share a few conservative projections.

  6. #17732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Sakura Metrics

    Feb 1 - opening day for new talent at Sakura. Thought I'd share a few conservative projections.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Metrics.jpg‎  

  7. #17731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Slam Visits Banning

    Decided to venture to Banning for something different, and different it was.

    TLDR fun, okay to try once, but I'm heading back to the deli counter.

    As others reported, parking situation is crap. Parking in the skinny driveway would mean being easily parked in by another monger (or worse). The adjacent driveway is wide and inviting but don't do it; it belongs to a business located behind the AMP. That leaves only the bank parking lot across the street. As for me, I parked on the front lawn which should be accessible to anyone with a truck or other vehicle of decent ground clearance.

    Greeted at the door in ... Spanish? "Como estas? Entra!" Unexpected, but rolled with it as woman was cute. Learned that her name is Estrella (Es-TRAY-uh), Spanish for "star" and that she's from Venezuela by way of Minnesota. She sure knows how to pick the spots! She isn't tall. Maybe five three or four, but compared to the other provider I saw, a munchkin older Chinese lady, Estrella was a giant!

    Her English is non-existent. Language skills from Slam's first marriage paid off nicely. Didn't use the translator app once! Surrendered 0. 5 for the house and removed my clothes. Noticed that room had no door. Only a drape in the doorway. Very near the entryway door, too, but guess that's okay.

    Offered 2. 0 for full service and this is when the limitations began to show up. Estrella is non-GFE: no kissing, no DATY and CBJ-only unless willing to pay an additional 0. 5 (I was game). Later learned that Greek is also available for an additional 1. 0 (I passed). I don't know if additional upgrades are possible, but I think what I've described might be the full monty.

    As for the event, it was pretty good subject to the above limitations. For me, I don't visit AMPs for a reluctant lover experience. I come to connect for a while, forge a temporary bond and then blast off and out of there. With Estrella, that wasn't possible. Not because she isn't attractive: she definitely is. She has long raven hair, pretty face, thick body, conical b-cups and shaved smooth in all the right places. Her features are dark and sultry - exactly how you might imagine a Latina. Her facial expressions and murmurings in Espanol were lovely, and were the reasons I got off at all. But I left wanting more, but not wanting to come back to try.

    If Estrella were receptive to a GFE-type experience like the gals down the street, I'd return. I think for someone who's okay with her limits and wanting to sample a Latina, she'd be a good choice.

  8. #17730

    Decent intel

    I've heard some decent intel on Goose lately. Several reports of a younger girl, short skirt, lots of roaming and very solid massage. Still L1 unless someone has got more and not reported but that's what I'm hearing. Not sure how long she's here or if they rotate girls out every so often but she's there now. Haven't been there in years. Anyone visited lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area do some business and decided to make a stop. It's always been decent massage followed by L1. Same this time out, 40 year old with a solid massage. Zero teasing up until the last 5 minutes on my stomach. Slight tease, flip and immediately pointed asking if I wanted some extra work. . 4 for the house. 4 for tip.

    Nothing out of this world, just solid and if I'm in the area why not?

  9. #17729

    All good reports

    For Yaya. Not that they've been bad for Soda. Month is almost over and new girls will be arriving in the next day or so. Have fun while it lasts guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sakura for my weekly visit. I never call ahead and usually just take who is available. Yaya was the girl available. Her area is the only door on the right. Pretty girl with a average body. Large B maybe C slightly saggy tits with 3/4" rubbery nipples. NO massage went straight to some pretty good head and on to the main event. Pussy was average nothing to go on about. She does a pretty good job of faking a few O's but clearly not real. After some multi position bangin on the puss I pulled out and told her finish with mouth. She pulled off the condom and gave me a quick wipe and on to the best BBBJCIM finish I have ever had at Sakura. Yaya has clearly had some excellent dick sucking training and without a doubt is the best dick sucker I have ever connected with at Sakura. I have been going to Sakura weekly for over a year and Yaya gives the best BBBJCIM finish of any of the girls there, and I highly recommend you get past the puss and go for the BBBJCIM finish.

  10. #17728

    Reviews

    For this place are all over the place! Some good. Some bad. Drove by it and don't particularly like the parking situation there. Not sure how they could do it better but it's not good. I've had some personal messages sent to me that were both good and bad as well. I've heard 3 girls and 2 girls available. Not sure which it is. This place seem a bit disorganized to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Drove by ol reliable and the parking lot looked absolutely slammed so I decided to drive up a few blocks to the new banning location. Here's my quick breakdown.

    Location: off the main road which is nice but parking is absolutely terrible. Long driveway where you can easily get blocked in.

    Building / room: the inside of the building is actually nice. Super clean and well kept. The room itself is towards the back also super clean and well kept. It's in the hat looks like a house so it's a bedroom with just a massage table in it and surveillance footage playing on a tv.

    The talent: idk what yall saw in there but the lady I felt with was definitely older and not UGLY per se but not pretty. She was very short, under 5 foot if I were to guess but had the body of a small sausage with toothpicks stuck in it for arms and legs.

    Business: . 5 for the house and $ for FS. I knew it was dead and they'd take it so that's what I offered. It was very rushed, with no BJ to get started at all. Then there was a knock on the front door which distracted her where we had to stop and then got back to work. She acted super nervous during the knock which was unsettling for me. Pretty bad overall service wise.

    Overall assessment: would not go back. Talent is 100 times better down the street and while it can be busy at times, it's 100% worth it.

  11. #17727

    Smile

    Good morning!

    I am seeking another option for massage and wanted some input. I am mostly L1 and enjoy an actual massage before he flip.

    I have been going to Best Star and enjoyed my experiences there.

    I am curious about Smile and wanted to know of peoples impression of that Spa. Specifically age, massage technique, talent level, and finish quality.

    PM is fine.

    Thank you!

  12. #17726

    Banning

    Drove by ol reliable and the parking lot looked absolutely slammed so I decided to drive up a few blocks to the new banning location. Here's my quick breakdown.

    Location: off the main road which is nice but parking is absolutely terrible. Long driveway where you can easily get blocked in.

    Building / room: the inside of the building is actually nice. Super clean and well kept. The room itself is towards the back also super clean and well kept. It's in the hat looks like a house so it's a bedroom with just a massage table in it and surveillance footage playing on a tv.

    The talent: idk what yall saw in there but the lady I felt with was definitely older and not UGLY per se but not pretty. She was very short, under 5 foot if I were to guess but had the body of a small sausage with toothpicks stuck in it for arms and legs.

    Business: . 5 for the house and $ for FS. I knew it was dead and they'd take it so that's what I offered. It was very rushed, with no BJ to get started at all. Then there was a knock on the front door which distracted her where we had to stop and then got back to work. She acted super nervous during the knock which was unsettling for me. Pretty bad overall service wise.

    Overall assessment: would not go back. Talent is 100 times better down the street and while it can be busy at times, it's 100% worth it.

  13. #17725

    Sakura Yaya

    Went to Sakura for my weekly visit. I never call ahead and usually just take who is available. Yaya was the girl available. Her area is the only door on the right. Pretty girl with a average body. Large B maybe C slightly saggy tits with 3/4" rubbery nipples. NO massage went straight to some pretty good head and on to the main event. Pussy was average nothing to go on about. She does a pretty good job of faking a few O's but clearly not real. After some multi position bangin on the puss I pulled out and told her finish with mouth. She pulled off the condom and gave me a quick wipe and on to the best BBBJCIM finish I have ever had at Sakura. Yaya has clearly had some excellent dick sucking training and without a doubt is the best dick sucker I have ever connected with at Sakura. I have been going to Sakura weekly for over a year and Yaya gives the best BBBJCIM finish of any of the girls there, and I highly recommend you get past the puss and go for the BBBJCIM finish.

  14. #17724

    Goose

    Was in the area do some business and decided to make a stop. It's always been decent massage followed by L1. Same this time out, 40 year old with a solid massage. Zero teasing up until the last 5 minutes on my stomach. Slight tease, flip and immediately pointed asking if I wanted some extra work. . 4 for the house. 4 for tip.

    Nothing out of this world, just solid and if I'm in the area why not?

  15. #17723
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyranto  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mina today, really lovely. Beautiful smile. Massage was not great but the tease was intense. I asked for boom boom and she accepted the donation. She is very sweet. Pretty smile. Older, like 30's but very pretty smile. I really liked her. I had the room right by the front door so she shut me up when I was nearing ground zero. But I really like her.
    Somehow my post is getting edited here. Not cool. I posted that I liked her A cups and that is a rare thing in this business. Please post my full review. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape