Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 17264
-
02-04-26 10:59 #16634Senior Member

Posts: 178Salome
Can't find her link, someone posted about her. She wanted a grand (lmao) I countered with 4 and she wished me luck. Apparently some of you very honest men had her for 300, putting out my experience with her in case you want to avoid wasting time like I did.
-
02-03-26 20:33 #16633Senior Member

Posts: 303Jas
Case here, she looks good. I hit this for 400 and only 1 time. She looks like her pictures but has scars over body due to surgeries as a kid so I am not mad at that but can't pay 400 for her each time. She couldn't host or drive. She is on the southside but she was a good hit tho. I am posting her seeking as I never met her on there. I actually met her on secret benefits and she messaged me on sdm LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-33dd047b40d9
-
02-03-26 20:15 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 303Just have to put in work
Chiming in here on the price topic. The most I ever paid for a SB was 400 and that was only 3 times. 2 times with a white chick from eastern Russia an ex Olympic gymnast. She first told me 600 but said I had a good personality so she would lower it for me LOL. I am AA and 37 but look about 25 so that helps a lot with these SBs. I average around 300 per and I get some pretty good looking chicks. I try to go for the ones with no kids and no mom bods. I have gotten plenty 22-27 year old for 300 and I have to get the room. Most of the time they don't ask for anything else except for payment when we are smashing. If they start to ask for more, I decline and then get rid of them. I am married so I only see them like 2-3 times and move on because it so many out there. Yes you have to put in work because its some that is entitled. Also, I only used SDM, Secret Benefits and Whats your price to get them. Haven't used seeking because of price but may try it one day.
-
02-03-26 19:14 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 534A charity case
Phoebe- https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-78f480715465.
She will plan everything, but don't expect ANYTHING from her. Blocked-Next.
-
02-03-26 12:17 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 534And on the other side of the coin
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-3029538d6c4d
This one is a solid 9 in my book, went to text with her after 15-20 messgaes on site. She is holding firm on $1000 ppm and no amount of schmoozing is bringing that quote down. Obviously that's not happening in my book.
-
02-03-26 12:11 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 534So my "8" is your?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-550cffd7a4e6
Lets take this one as an example, she started out at $800, full open menu. Could not host. We settled on $300 and I get a room ($80 on Dayuse) It took several messages on site and a few days of texting, but it finally worked out. Seemed like she had a great time for 2-3 hours and haven't heard from her since.
-
02-03-26 11:54 #16628Senior Member

Posts: 1302Yeah, I've found this especially true for girls listing their location as Buckhead. Hell, I think most girls who list as Buckhead aren't actually in Buckhead, they are just hoping to attract the type of guy they believe would default to Buckhead in their area search. This is a huge red flag and indicates an incurable case of GPS.
Originally Posted by Viktor213
[View Original Post]
Your appearance isn't as important as how you treat / interact with a girl. If you come off as a creep, or just push immediately for hotel date and FS, you're going to scare off a lot of girls, and the only ones who will continue to talk to you are ones with super high asks. If you're being too direct and not taking the time to get to know them, you're self filtering out the reasonably priced hotties who are here to find a safe guy to have some fun with, and leaving only the semi-pros and others who aren't scared to fuck after 3 sentences, one of which is "how much?But one factor that is important is how attractive you are and how you present. I have long-term associates that I met on Seeking that routinely say most guys on the platform are not attractive and being unattractive will drive up the PPM.
Don't get me wrong, if you look sloppy girls will assume you're also unhygienic and either will require an unreasonable amount or just ghost you, but you can be pretty unattractive (source: I am unattractive) and still find a lot of fun hotties who will jump into the sack with you if you make them feel safe and you've made some effort to be charming.
-
02-03-26 10:58 #16627Senior Member

Posts: 1843I got a few leads from Bumble in the past too, but never closed those. But you can send a compliment to a woman on one of her photos and just say something like "Very pretty. Have you ever done any sugar dating". Or "Very pretty, have you ever had a sd?" I met a very cute 27 yo this way, but she turned out to be batshit crazy and I had to bail. And a chunky (ok, fat) 32 yo who I probably could have gotten but I lost interest.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
And I banged a couple of women from Tinder, but one was a 4/10 and the other one maybe a 3. Just not worth it, and would rather spend 400 and get a 7 or 8. And I have had amazing times with less attractive women, but they aren't worth putting in weeks of legwork, as you sort of pointed out.
And the guy who nailed Cheyenne for 300 got her right off the bus, when she was totally green. Her market value is much higher than that, and one assumes she quickly wised up. She was a peculiar one for sure though.
-
02-03-26 10:26 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 170Same Experience
This is my experience too with 1 caveat. Girls that live downtown, Buckhead, Dunwoody, and Kennesaw tend to want much more. Conversations with people from these areas are usually a waste of time. Many girls in these areas believe they are models and demand premium "experiences" and big PPMs. Hehe, yeah ok. But yes generally speaking $250 - $300 can get 3 to 4 hours, overnight, and 3 sums if the girl is bi. A lot of girls don't have a car so factor in Uber (not cheap) or picking her up.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
But one factor that is important is how attractive you are and how you present. I have long-term associates that I met on Seeking that routinely say most guys on the platform are not attractive and being unattractive will drive up the PPM.
Safe Hunting.
-
02-03-26 08:37 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 215Seeking
On seeking and I do not show my pics until we establish something, usually on Snap.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 01:08 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 1302Seeking mostly, very rarely social media (Insta / Snap)
Seeking is the only SB site I've ever used, though I've had some limited success using a fake social media account to just try and find girls that way. However, I've found blindly DMing chicks on Insta / snap to be a long long long process with very limited results that is likely just not worth the effort. I've probably messaged hundreds of girls that way but only hooked up with 2 girls willing to do P2 P. Seeking, as much as a pain in the ass it may be, is still a much more efficient use of time.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 00:52 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 1302Here's one
Here's some pics I posted in another thread of Cheyenne. She's a 19 year old SB who multiple guys in this thread confirmed they saw at 300, and she agreed to see me for 200. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7458440.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
Being transparent, the most recent SB I saw that I was referring to in my most recent post isn't as pretty as Cheyenne (Cheyenne is easily an 8, girl I saw most recently is a 7) but was way way way better in the sack.
Last year I was seeing a gorgeous Latina college student who had done some modeling, she was 250 PPM plus a hotel (not sharing her pic / info because she moved away, and if she ever comes back you better believe I'll be seeing her again). Finally, a couple of years ago I was seeing a legit print model, an actual 9/10 for 300 PPM and she hosted. She did some modeling for some local magazines and what not. Still the very best I've ever landed through seeking, and I fully admit I got incredibly lucky to find her and get her down. She was originally asking 600 and I'm sure some guys were paying her that, and the charm/game I laid on to get her is still one of my most proud moments lol.
I will also say that I really like tattoos, "alt girls", and "hippie girls" and it's my experience girls in those categories have lower asks. If you don't like tattoos or think an unshaved kitty is a turn off, well, different strokes as they say. But I'm not fucking fatties or anyone over 35. However I also don't expect "perfection" in their looks and generally avoid girls who have the "insta model" look, which I think contributes to avoiding a lot of GPS. Single moms between 25-30 is generally my sweet spot, though I occasionally get lucky and find one with no kids.
-
02-02-26 21:32 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 454SB / Escorts
Is it me or does it seem today's SB want to be treated like escorts with mo strings attached. I don't have a problem if I saw them as escorts. But of your a SB act like one. Appreciate what you have. You asked for mentorship but don't take life seriously. How can I teach you to be better and win at life when you keep choosing the streets?
Maybe its just me.
-
02-02-26 17:42 #16621Senior Member

Posts: 153Where are you do if the are chics?
Are you finding these chics on seeking or other sugar baby websites or escort sites? Or just out in the real world?
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 17:08 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 215200-300
I have had 4 encounters ranging from age 25 to 32 and most paid was 300, they are out there, you just have to just straight tell them what you want. And these aren't just 1 pop, each of them I am spending between 2 to 4 hours, 1 is even ok with spending the night, I had to decline as I cannot.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
Columbia, SC Augusta, GA and Atlanta, GA. All very attractive women.








Reply With Quote






