Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 930 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13186

    I would give ti a try, but last seen online was way over 2 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nyxnoel

    Hey gentlemen. Honestly probably not going to try this one but I'm just curious if anyone got intel on this one.
    I LOVE a little milage on women. Not nasty, but looks to been around the block a few times. LOL.

  2. #13185
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenknight25  [View Original Post]
    Shoe Size 14. Pass!
    And a 35% deposit. Very hard pass. Ad looks like it was written by a scammer.

  3. #13184
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Six foot five with size 14 feet.
    I'm just wondering if she is a women.

  4. #13183
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenknight25  [View Original Post]
    Shoe Size 14. Pass!
    Right! I saw the stats and I had to know if anyone climbed this mountain.

  5. #13182

    Amazon woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nyxnoel

    Hey gentlemen. Honestly probably not going to try this one but I'm just curious if anyone got intel on this one.
    Six foot five with size 14 feet.

  6. #13181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    You

    Can look her up yourself I found not only does she have severe body damage she's definitely on something her teeth are all jacked add 2 plus 2 I am sure she's got a record.

  7. #13180
    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nyxnoel

    Hey gentlemen. Honestly probably not going to try this one but I'm just curious if anyone got intel on this one.
    Shoe Size 14. Pass!

  8. #13179

    Nyx Noel

    https://tryst.link/escort/nyxnoel

    Hey gentlemen. Honestly probably not going to try this one but I'm just curious if anyone got intel on this one.

  9. #13178

  10. #13177
    Afternoon gentlemen. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ambertate

  11. #13176

    Lynn

    Hello fellow mongers. I am visiting from Virginia and met up with Lynn and she did not disappoint! East verification process as well. She came down and met me by the elevators and her hotel which was dated but clean and safe, and took me to her room. She was a really thick ass and I knew I was going to have fun! I wanted her in the elevator! LOL. We get to the room, have some smallTalk and then got comfortable. Lynn started with an amazing BBBJ and then I did some DATY And then 69. We then went to doggy so I Could hit that big ass and I went deep into her guts and she moaned with pleasure. A couple of ass slaps to see it jiggle and then filled the bag. Cleaned up and talked a bit more and then we hugged and I hit the road. Lynn was a joy to be around and is kind and she loves sex and pleasing her clients. Damage was 150 for a qv. Book with confidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...u/367343000947

  12. #13175
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]
    She will drag you along until you're about to give up and then she will totally ghost you. Done it to me more than once. Avoid.
    Even if you somehow manage to see her, the service isn't worth it anyway.

  13. #13174
    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/KaylaMMoore

    Anyone have any experience with this provider. So far she seems legit. Just want to see if any fellow mongers here had anything to share about her.
    She's legit. She keeps in touch well, may be a little late, but you'd know if she was stuck in traffic, etc. I've seen her several times over a number of years. She's gained at least 20 lbs since I first met her, to the point that she isn't nearly as attractive as before. I'm not currently interested any more, but if you don't mind a look that is heavier than any of the pics shown, she will go through the full menu, and you could have a great time.

    She may be somewhat jaded at this point, as well, but would probably hide it.

  14. #13173

    Kaylammoore

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/KaylaMMoore

    Anyone have any experience with this provider. So far she seems legit. Just want to see if any fellow mongers here had anything to share about her.

  15. #13172
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    https://tryst.link/escort/minny

    Be careful with this one. Inquired with her about a paid shoot for OF content. She seemed into it, but completely ignored my question about how recently she was tested and demanded a deposit before we ever even discussed a time and place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape