Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 13945
-
02-03-26 12:35 #13195Regular Member

Posts: 23And a 35% deposit. Very hard pass. Ad looks like it was written by a scammer.
Originally Posted by Goldenknight25
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 11:18 #13194Senior Member

Posts: 49I'm just wondering if she is a women.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 11:17 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 49Right! I saw the stats and I had to know if anyone climbed this mountain.
Originally Posted by Goldenknight25
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 08:30 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 207Amazon woman?
Six foot five with size 14 feet.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 07:31 #13191Senior Member

Posts: 2989You
Can look her up yourself I found not only does she have severe body damage she's definitely on something her teeth are all jacked add 2 plus 2 I am sure she's got a record.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 04:51 #13190Senior Member

Posts: 28Shoe Size 14. Pass!
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 23:20 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 49Nyx Noel
https://tryst.link/escort/nyxnoel
Hey gentlemen. Honestly probably not going to try this one but I'm just curious if anyone got intel on this one.
-
02-02-26 20:09 #13188Senior Member

Posts: 265Haley?
-
02-02-26 19:06 #13187Regular Member

Posts: 1Afternoon gentlemen. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/escort/ambertate
-
02-02-26 10:12 #13186Senior Member

Posts: 200Lynn
Hello fellow mongers. I am visiting from Virginia and met up with Lynn and she did not disappoint! East verification process as well. She came down and met me by the elevators and her hotel which was dated but clean and safe, and took me to her room. She was a really thick ass and I knew I was going to have fun! I wanted her in the elevator! LOL. We get to the room, have some smallTalk and then got comfortable. Lynn started with an amazing BBBJ and then I did some DATY And then 69. We then went to doggy so I Could hit that big ass and I went deep into her guts and she moaned with pleasure. A couple of ass slaps to see it jiggle and then filled the bag. Cleaned up and talked a bit more and then we hugged and I hit the road. Lynn was a joy to be around and is kind and she loves sex and pleasing her clients. Damage was 150 for a qv. Book with confidence.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...u/367343000947
-
02-02-26 08:13 #13185Senior Member

Posts: 50Even if you somehow manage to see her, the service isn't worth it anyway.
Originally Posted by KnockPlease
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 07:54 #13184Regular Member

Posts: 9She's legit. She keeps in touch well, may be a little late, but you'd know if she was stuck in traffic, etc. I've seen her several times over a number of years. She's gained at least 20 lbs since I first met her, to the point that she isn't nearly as attractive as before. I'm not currently interested any more, but if you don't mind a look that is heavier than any of the pics shown, she will go through the full menu, and you could have a great time.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
She may be somewhat jaded at this point, as well, but would probably hide it.
-
02-02-26 06:19 #13183Senior Member

Posts: 49Kaylammoore
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/KaylaMMoore
Anyone have any experience with this provider. So far she seems legit. Just want to see if any fellow mongers here had anything to share about her.
-
01-31-26 15:52 #13182Regular Member

Posts: 22https://tryst.link/escort/minny
Be careful with this one. Inquired with her about a paid shoot for OF content. She seemed into it, but completely ignored my question about how recently she was tested and demanded a deposit before we ever even discussed a time and place.
-
01-31-26 14:46 #13181Senior Member

Posts: 503Yes
That's her. I decided not to see her based on comments, incall not always being available and rate. I went with Pepsi since she's back and I always get great service.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





