Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 238 of 3925 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 58866
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #55311
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Kinda steep🤣 Try a spa girl you click with, over the years I've had some luck seeing them after hours or off days, always starts off with me joking about a 24-hour massage, after repeated visits I've hooked up with a few off site... without the 24-hour fee.
    I've hung out with a few of them too. Never any of the big league ladies. I've done a few little day trips, gone picking blueberries, etc. Always felt awkward when it came time to out-of-shop intamacy though. Like. Do I pay for this one? Do I do-the-do in a less selfish manor now? LOL.

  2. #55310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Crystal

    Had the chance to stop by Crystal last night. They are open later than RM indicates. Was met by Abby or AB as described in a returned text. Short with C cups, nice shaved kitty. Started with a good BBBJ. She knows how to work the tongue. She spun around for some 69 without missing a stroke. After about 5 min she was sliding the cover on with her mouth. If I didn't see it I would have never known. She climbed on top and rode a while, then standing mish and finished doggy. Definitely worth a repeat.

  3. #55309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonJesus  [View Original Post]
    When Ayou was in town, I asked about a day long Disney outcall with MSOG throughout the day, and price given was $2500. So yes, Most things Availalbe for the right amount.
    Kinda steep🤣 Try a spa girl you click with, over the years I've had some luck seeing them after hours or off days, always starts off with me joking about a 24-hour massage, after repeated visits I've hooked up with a few off site... without the 24-hour fee.

  4. #55308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonJesus  [View Original Post]
    When Ayou was in town, I asked about a day long Disney outcall with MSOG throughout the day, and price given was $2500. So yes, Most things Availalbe for the right amount.
    That's about a normal price for a day at Disney these days (without the MSOG) LOL.

  5. #55307
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I've never asked. But anything is possible with enough $$

    All the girls in this business will give you the best attention money can buy!
    When Ayou was in town, I asked about a day long Disney outcall with MSOG throughout the day, and price given was $2500. So yes, Most things Availalbe for the right amount.

  6. #55306
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try some Meiji because I wanted something different. Met with Riri and the service was lackluster. Acted like she didn't even want me to touch her and rushed me to finish. The same average service happened to me the first time I tried Meiji. My typical AMP experience is better. Needless to say, I won't be repeating.
    That sucks. I've had 4 expieriences with Meiji and hit on 3 of them for great times with beautiful women. That being siad, I noticed both riri and rinka are heavily edited photos, which has turned me off from visiting.

    Thanks for the review.

  7. #55305

    Riri from Meiji

    Decided to try some Meiji because I wanted something different. Met with Riri and the service was lackluster. Acted like she didn't even want me to touch her and rushed me to finish. The same average service happened to me the first time I tried Meiji. My typical AMP experience is better. Needless to say, I won't be repeating.

  8. #55304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    part time Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    I was told by an attended at Oak Ridge that BLUE only comes in by special request and only if you have seen her before? Or she recognizes you? If you ask for Blue, "out of the blue" LOL! They'll first briefly question you on how you know her? Then place a phone call to her? Describing what you look like? Then make you wait like 30 minutes then she will come in to greet you on a YMMV basis? It sounded like to me she is more into managing then being an active therapist!? But will entertain the idea for the right type of client!
    Good for her. She earned it. Reminds me of keiko when she was picking and choosing before becoming full-time mamasan and I had the best times with her when she went part-time... maybe catch blue like I did Keiko.

    I read a report with some new names hopefully new girls go with those new names and not just a change of names🤣

  9. #55303

    Massage Oasis on Dr Phillips and Conroy

    Also. Curious if anyone has been there lately and if it is still legit. Thanks!

  10. #55302

    Saku on Fairbanks

    It's been a while since anyone reported on Saku. Wondering if it is still 100% legit. Has anyone been lately?

  11. #55301
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Blue is selective these days and by request only!? I was told!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillWall101  [View Original Post]
    I believe I remember someone in an older post mentioning that Blue used to be known as Monica. Does anyone know if she is the same Monica that used to go back and forth between the now closed King and New Day spas a few years ago? She was always one of my favorites.
    I was told by an attended at Oak Ridge that BLUE only comes in by special request and only if you have seen her before? Or she recognizes you? If you ask for Blue, "out of the blue" LOL! They'll first briefly question you on how you know her? Then place a phone call to her? Describing what you look like? Then make you wait like 30 minutes then she will come in to greet you on a YMMV basis? It sounded like to me she is more into managing then being an active therapist!? But will entertain the idea for the right type of client!

  12. #55300

    Maitland AMP or non AMP suggestions?

    I'm going to the Tesla service center in Maitland tomorrow and will have some time to kill. Would anyone like to point me in the direction of an AMP or provider near there? You can dm me if preferred. Thanks SB.

  13. #55299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    New Lineups?

    Heard Angel Lisa and Tasha at Orchid.

    Any info prior to making the trek?

  14. #55298
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Meiji

    I got a text this morning, letting me know that there are two Japanese girls and one Korean girl here in Orlando- Altamonte.

  15. #55297

    February Line up

    From what I was told here are the following lineups.

    Orchid:

    Angel Lisa Tasha.

    They are there this week, I don't know if other girls are coming or going.

    Tokyo:

    Sugar Abby Cecilia.

    Same as above.

    5 Star.

    Jasmine and new young lady.

    Tiffany is gone back to China for vacation Chinese new year and we'll be back in March.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape