Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 18193
-
02-04-26 06:40 #16903Regular Member

Posts: 9Jacqui 100% a must see guys
This was something I was trying to do for a while, I seen that Jacqui was starting to see clients again so I reached out to her with the help of Orlando Fun Guy any way I emailed her and waited she emailed me back and we set up a time to meet at my Home. I was so looking forward to seeing her again she showed up on time and she really is looking good just like I always remembered we chatted for a little while and then I asked if she wanted to go to the bedroom so we went. She started undressing and wow if your like me and like Beautiful Breast / nipples well she is one of the best really fat nipples. So I spent time there then we went into 69 and once again she tasted so amazing and she can suck a good cock after a short time of playing around I pounded her beautiful pussy. I did not last long but what a feeling she is so sweet and a must see 100% and you will be coming back for more like me, you can reach out to her through Email.
-
02-03-26 10:42 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 65Celeste
Driving down to Orlando this coming weekend, anyone care to share Celeste's digits, y'all these reviews have me craving Celeste.
-
02-03-26 07:51 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 112I never said she need to negotiate her price, if you can afford her go for it. Do you really think everyone getting same price with her na LOL. Don't get her feelings for you, end of the day they don't care about you.
Peace out.
-
02-03-26 06:00 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 131Jacqui
Thanks to Orlando Funtime, I met up with Jacqui. I know its been reported she advertised before. If you search you will see other experiences. Currently she is UTR, so this is where I put my report. It took us a while to get something scheduled, but we finally made it work. She does not host, and you will have to talk with her in regard to her availability. She is a thick MILF, big tits, thick thighs, nice ass, nice long dark hark hair. GFE, where almost everything is available. Once again great time with her no rushing. She puts you at ease. Negotiate with her for her pricing. She doesn't talk about what she offers while texting and talk to her in regard to her pricing. I Will see her again. I am not the GK. Reach out to Orlandofuntime.
-
02-03-26 00:19 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 119Seleste
I don't know if she has a ride and doesn't want to use. The other day when I was dropping her back, I was using Waze and she downloaded it to her phone indicating that she will have to start using that as she didn't know about it. Now that can be all bull and all talks but never know.
Originally Posted by Mlb954
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 23:39 #16898Senior Member

Posts: 761I highly agree with you bro. She is worth the price of admission and then some. And I don't say that about many women. I gladly overpaid or paid what she asked and had one of the best sessions in my 35+ years of mongering.
Originally Posted by Mlb954
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 23:14 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 71Dude. If you can't afford her, you can't afford to be in this game at all. Her rates are seriously low considering the quality of service and beauty. No one should need to negotiate rates with her ever!
Originally Posted by Lucky2019
[View Original Post]
That said, I saw her last week. Started w / an hour and I extended to 2. Best BJ ever is absolutely correct. Very kind.
Only down side is that I was surprised with a request to go get her or provide an uber. This was about 45 minutes past when we were supposed to meet and this was lined up days ago. I quickly forgave and forget as she's stunning! Hopefully she gets her own wheels soon or finds more stable method.
-
02-02-26 19:22 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 40What did she quote you?
Originally Posted by Lucky2019
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 18:15 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 112I hope she give me a chance to see her.
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 18:11 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 112Seleste
Thanks to Everyday J for her number.
I went to see her, she's nice and no meat on the bone. If you like skinny girl then that's for you. Price is outrageous.
-
02-02-26 13:54 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 204Seleste
Okay, I have to know LOL. Anyone able to send me digits.
-
02-02-26 11:25 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 629Seleste
Finally had the time to see Seleste the other day. Can't really add anything more to what's been said. Super cute, very young and petite little thing. Very coherent, 0 signs of drug use and I hope she stays that way because she is very sweet. I had a sugar baby stand me up Sat night so I had some extra cash to burn. Seleste will do BBFS for an upcharge just so everyone is aware. I know that's not everyones thing but before the deed once I saw that body out of clothes I had to ask. CIP is not allowed however.
-
02-01-26 14:52 #16891Senior Member

Posts: 239Seleste
Finally got a chance to meet up with Seleste and wow am I glad I did! Very cute and sexy small spinner with a perfect body and cute little A-cups (guessing). Seleste really gets into the session. Definitely felt like I was with a girlfriend. Can't wait to see her again! I'm not the gatekeeper so don't ask for the digits.
-
02-01-26 13:17 #16890Senior Member

Posts: 35Sylvia Hope69
Thank you Sylvia for a great time! Everything I read on here was spot on. Great comms, easy setup, very accommodating and pleasant to talk to, not to mention a very fun time. I look forward to next time.
Tempe.
-
01-31-26 11:46 #16889Senior Member

Posts: 287Was trying to change things up a bit after getting bored of AMP. Contacted Seleste. Amazing girl if you are looking for a true spinner. Had some small talk and she was very easy to just chill with. Says she's getting a nicer apartment in March around winter garden. Very good coms. Takes direction well. Also swallows which is a plus. Does moan a lot but I didn't mind. Treat her well and keep her busy. Not a clock watcher at all. Will add her to my rotation. Need to find more girls like her.









Reply With Quote






