Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 18194
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16904

    Celeste

    Driving down to Orlando this coming weekend, anyone care to share Celeste's digits, y'all these reviews have me craving Celeste.

  2. #16903
    I never said she need to negotiate her price, if you can afford her go for it. Do you really think everyone getting same price with her na LOL. Don't get her feelings for you, end of the day they don't care about you.

    Peace out.

  3. #16902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Jacqui

    Thanks to Orlando Funtime, I met up with Jacqui. I know its been reported she advertised before. If you search you will see other experiences. Currently she is UTR, so this is where I put my report. It took us a while to get something scheduled, but we finally made it work. She does not host, and you will have to talk with her in regard to her availability. She is a thick MILF, big tits, thick thighs, nice ass, nice long dark hark hair. GFE, where almost everything is available. Once again great time with her no rushing. She puts you at ease. Negotiate with her for her pricing. She doesn't talk about what she offers while texting and talk to her in regard to her pricing. I Will see her again. I am not the GK. Reach out to Orlandofuntime.

  4. #16901

    Seleste

    I don't know if she has a ride and doesn't want to use. The other day when I was dropping her back, I was using Waze and she downloaded it to her phone indicating that she will have to start using that as she didn't know about it. Now that can be all bull and all talks but never know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    Dude. If you can't afford her, you can't afford to be in this game at all. Her rates are seriously low considering the quality of service and beauty. No one should need to negotiate rates with her ever!

    That said, I saw her last week. Started w / an hour and I extended to 2. Best BJ ever is absolutely correct. Very kind.

    Only down side is that I was surprised with a request to go get her or provide an uber. This was about 45 minutes past when we were supposed to meet and this was lined up days ago. I quickly forgave and forget as she's stunning! Hopefully she gets her own wheels soon or finds more stable method.

  5. #16900
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    Dude. If you can't afford her, you can't afford to be in this game at all. Her rates are seriously low considering the quality of service and beauty. No one should need to negotiate rates with her ever!

    That said, I saw her last week. Started w / an hour and I extended to 2. Best BJ ever is absolutely correct. Very kind.

    Only down side is that I was surprised with a request to go get her or provide an uber. This was about 45 minutes past when we were supposed to meet and this was lined up days ago. I quickly forgave and forget as she's stunning! Hopefully she gets her own wheels soon or finds more stable method.
    I highly agree with you bro. She is worth the price of admission and then some. And I don't say that about many women. I gladly overpaid or paid what she asked and had one of the best sessions in my 35+ years of mongering.

  6. #16899
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Everyday J for her number.

    I went to see her, she's nice and no meat on the bone. If you like skinny girl then that's for you. Price is outrageous.
    Dude. If you can't afford her, you can't afford to be in this game at all. Her rates are seriously low considering the quality of service and beauty. No one should need to negotiate rates with her ever!

    That said, I saw her last week. Started w / an hour and I extended to 2. Best BJ ever is absolutely correct. Very kind.

    Only down side is that I was surprised with a request to go get her or provide an uber. This was about 45 minutes past when we were supposed to meet and this was lined up days ago. I quickly forgave and forget as she's stunning! Hopefully she gets her own wheels soon or finds more stable method.

  7. #16898
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Everyday J for her number.

    I went to see her, she's nice and no meat on the bone. If you like skinny girl then that's for you. Price is outrageous.
    What did she quote you?

  8. #16897
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempe99  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Sylvia for a great time! Everything I read on here was spot on. Great comms, easy setup, very accommodating and pleasant to talk to, not to mention a very fun time. I look forward to next time.

    Tempe.
    I hope she give me a chance to see her.

  9. #16896

    Seleste

    Thanks to Everyday J for her number.

    I went to see her, she's nice and no meat on the bone. If you like skinny girl then that's for you. Price is outrageous.

  10. #16895

    Seleste

    Okay, I have to know LOL. Anyone able to send me digits.

  11. #16894

    Seleste

    Finally had the time to see Seleste the other day. Can't really add anything more to what's been said. Super cute, very young and petite little thing. Very coherent, 0 signs of drug use and I hope she stays that way because she is very sweet. I had a sugar baby stand me up Sat night so I had some extra cash to burn. Seleste will do BBFS for an upcharge just so everyone is aware. I know that's not everyones thing but before the deed once I saw that body out of clothes I had to ask. CIP is not allowed however.

  12. #16893

    Seleste

    Finally got a chance to meet up with Seleste and wow am I glad I did! Very cute and sexy small spinner with a perfect body and cute little A-cups (guessing). Seleste really gets into the session. Definitely felt like I was with a girlfriend. Can't wait to see her again! I'm not the gatekeeper so don't ask for the digits.

  13. #16892

    Sylvia Hope69

    Thank you Sylvia for a great time! Everything I read on here was spot on. Great comms, easy setup, very accommodating and pleasant to talk to, not to mention a very fun time. I look forward to next time.

    Tempe.

  14. #16891
    Was trying to change things up a bit after getting bored of AMP. Contacted Seleste. Amazing girl if you are looking for a true spinner. Had some small talk and she was very easy to just chill with. Says she's getting a nicer apartment in March around winter garden. Very good coms. Takes direction well. Also swallows which is a plus. Does moan a lot but I didn't mind. Treat her well and keep her busy. Not a clock watcher at all. Will add her to my rotation. Need to find more girls like her.

  15. #16890

    Seleste

    Saw her recently but this time I went to her place. Crappy motel but her place is actually very clean. Amazing bbj as always with dt and spit, awesome. Dfk, alittle daty, Covered up and she road me very nice, the only thing I didn't like too much is her moaning, obviously she's faking, you can tell and that fine but it was a little over the top for me. Then in K9 I started pounding away and she had to tap out a couple times but eventually I filled the bag. I wish she could take a hrad pounding like csb and miah. Anyway that head game of hers is amazing so Ill probably just stick to that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape