Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1009

    Cuddle girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Read the Orlando post about it. Some women do just platonic, some hand jobs. Som bbj, some all 3 holes..
    I tried with two different girls in the Orlando area. If you read that thread yes there are some girls that will do more. I paid 100 for an hour cuddle session basically clothes on grinding in a bed nothing under the clothes. For 200 you can get great escorts for an hour GFE with BBBJ, DATY, BBFS etc. I wanted to try it and I did. I won't be spending my money on cuddles again. Its not worth the effort to maybe find one that will do more when you can have a definite fuck session with a quality girl. Just my opinion. Y'all do what you want with your money.

  2. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Read the Orlando post about it. Some women do just platonic, some hand jobs. Som bbj, some all 3 holes.

    MP.
    If it's free.

    Why not? I will still pass, my time and gas have too much value to not waste on an unsure thing. If I was younger I might try it. That's if it's free. I would try it with an escort back up. Considering that regular dating, pick up bars and such no longer exist this might be perfect for a 20-30 year old monger or just a regular horndog. As for me, it's just professional nasty ladies are just so convenient.

  3. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/

    I can't speak from experience but I can say that I do not see this as a positive thing. Looks like a great way for women to manipulate men without giving up the goods but if some gets something from it then more power to them.

    Call me a cynic but any operation like this would also believe you can be a woman and have a dick.

    I could be wrong and it's hook up central, anyone want to TOFTT?
    Read the Orlando post about it. Some women do just platonic, some hand jobs. Som bbj, some all 3 holes.

    MP.

  4. #1006

    Found it, hard pass for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/

    I can't speak from experience but I can say that I do not see this as a positive thing. Looks like a great way for women to manipulate men without giving up the goods but if some gets something from it then more power to them.

    Call me a cynic but any operation like this would also believe you can be a woman and have a dick.

    I could be wrong and it's hook up central, anyone want to TOFTT?

  5. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Cuddle comfort. Com and just search your area. I put the name in my review.

  6. #1004

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    Delayed report on this one. Reached out to spirt by natute (no spaces) on the site. Good communication and she hosted at her place. Clean accomodations and she actually looked better than her photos. Great little body, started out platonic, ended mostly platonic. Lots of OTC roaming and grinding, mild caressing under her loose gym shorts with some over the panties kitty rubs. We both got worked up pretty good before the timer ended. Very sweet and kind, and I think more could be on the table as comfort and rapport builds, but as with any girl, YMMV.
    Who are you talking about?

  7. #1003

    Cuddle comfort

    Delayed report on this one. Reached out to spirt by natute (no spaces) on the site. Good communication and she hosted at her place. Clean accomodations and she actually looked better than her photos. Great little body, started out platonic, ended mostly platonic. Lots of OTC roaming and grinding, mild caressing under her loose gym shorts with some over the panties kitty rubs. We both got worked up pretty good before the timer ended. Very sweet and kind, and I think more could be on the table as comfort and rapport builds, but as with any girl, YMMV.

  8. #1002

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Davg421  [View Original Post]
    I contact a couple of escorts to ask about pricing and never responded back because was more then I wanted to pay. Then the next day I get a text frome someone saying if I don't pay up they will put a hit on me. Then they send pictures of bloody corpses. Have anybody received these texts? Not sure which escort it was.
    Yea been there. Just "LOL!" them then block the number.

  9. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Davg421  [View Original Post]
    I contact a couple of escorts to ask about pricing and never responded back because was more then I wanted to pay. Then the next day I get a text frome someone saying if I don't pay up they will put a hit on me. Then they send pictures of bloody corpses. Have anybody received these texts? Not sure which escort it was.
    Send me about tree fifty and I will make sure this never happens again.

  10. #1000

    Seen this scam before

    Quote Originally Posted by Davg421  [View Original Post]
    I contact a couple of escorts to ask about pricing and never responded back because was more then I wanted to pay. Then the next day I get a text frome someone saying if I don't pay up they will put a hit on me. Then they send pictures of bloody corpses. Have anybody received these texts? Not sure which escort it was.
    Heard of this many times on these boards, at least once in every market I have lived in. I would just block numbers involved. Expose which provider if you know for sure.

    It could mean providers are desparate for money because customers are pinched by inflation too. Could mean prices coming down or girls getting out of the profession.

  11. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by Davg421  [View Original Post]
    I contact a couple of escorts to ask about pricing and never responded back because was more then I wanted to pay. Then the next day I get a text frome someone saying if I don't pay up they will put a hit on me. Then they send pictures of bloody corpses. Have anybody received these texts? Not sure which escort it was.
    Yeah I got one like that. Even mentioned my EX and her sister as well as my mom who passed away several years ago and my stepsister who I never talk to.

    Not sure which one it was. But bring it on. It'll be glorious.

  12. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by Davg421  [View Original Post]
    I contact a couple of escorts to ask about pricing and never responded back because was more then I wanted to pay. Then the next day I get a text frome someone saying if I don't pay up they will put a hit on me. Then they send pictures of bloody corpses. Have anybody received these texts? Not sure which escort it was.
    Send them your ex wife address tell them to start there. It's all fake I think everyone that's been in the hobby very long has gotten one of those text.

  13. #997
    Quote Originally Posted by Davg421  [View Original Post]
    I contact a couple of escorts to ask about pricing and never responded back because was more then I wanted to pay. Then the next day I get a text frome someone saying if I don't pay up they will put a hit on me. Then they send pictures of bloody corpses. Have anybody received these texts? Not sure which escort it was.
    Yeah call their bluff, it's another scam tactic, I told them they couldn't get within 500 yrds of me but I could take them out at 600.

  14. #996

    Pimp?

    I contact a couple of escorts to ask about pricing and never responded back because was more then I wanted to pay. Then the next day I get a text frome someone saying if I don't pay up they will put a hit on me. Then they send pictures of bloody corpses. Have anybody received these texts? Not sure which escort it was.

  15. #995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Lake county

    I recently reached out to a younger new to me young lady that I had not seen post ads for very long. A week or so later she replies to my text inquiry that she is no longer in the area but her " homegirl" is. She sent a couple pics, brunette with a healthy top, I would classify as thick not bow. Pic appeared to be in a lower end hotel room with tile floors. My guess would be south side of Lburg. I am not able to attach pics here, could possibly send another way. I looked on the typical escort sites did not see anything that looked close. Her face did look familiar almost like the one that was back behind post office back in the day. If any of that sounds familiar or someone been pounding away please offer advise.

    Cheers Jesse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape