Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 40013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38423

    House fee waive

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Reputable posters went last week and saw a Latina with a different name and turned tail and ran. Not sure if this guy is just changing the name to drum up business or what. I'll delete this post if a senior member that we trust posts a good review of this therapist.
    I've heard some places waive the house fee for your good review.

  2. #38422

    Chicago Men's Spa on Western

    Chicago Men's Spa at 2200 North Western Ave appears to be closed.

    I've driven by regularly the last two months and the lights are off all the time. Open sign is never lit and the windows are frosted over. Was not reported on very much. They were busted once last summer / fall.

  3. #38421

    Speaking of shill accounts.

    Reputable posters went last week and saw a Latina with a different name and turned tail and ran. Not sure if this guy is just changing the name to drum up business or what. I'll delete this post if a senior member that we trust posts a good review of this therapist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotload88  [View Original Post]
    Wow I didn't know that hot Latina there. Sophia had a great stripper look with a juicy booty. First off I never expect a good massage when I come to places like this I know the deal they know the deal you know the deal. So when I actually get over 30 minutes of actual massage I mean elbows and forearms good ash rubbing everything just makes my day. She greeted me out front I think she thought she might have recognized me because she greeted me with a big hug and kiss on the cheek. Maybe she thought I was somebody else or she's just super nice like that I don't know but it was cool. Cute Latina brown hair big booty just the way God intended. Nice body on her too all natural no silicone or any injections. The only injection was me injecting my cock in her from behind LOL. Little bit of an English barrier but riding the big dong is a universal language. So after this rub which must have lasted at least 35 minutes she started to tease the ass I lifted the hips and give her access and sure enough she grabbed Junior with both hands and give me a good jerky jerky. Honestly I would have been happy just getting a handy when I flipped over but she asked for the boom boom and I gave her the boom boom. I always bring my own cover I like the ultra fans something about a rubber coming out of a napkin just kind of gives me worried LOL. She rolled it on with her mouth no hands no teeth all beautiful lips with sexy eye contact. She took her time too nice little cat bath. I appreciate too She didn't just do one or two positions and made me cum. We went full solid cowgirl then froggy position then in reverse then I put her of head down and I drilled her and dogg. Clocked in an hour and 5 minutes which is almost unbelievable with these places. Hope you guys appreciate the local ass you have.

  4. #38420
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    I saw the Blue Island was shuttered but no yellow sticker Wednesday. Was wondering what happened.
    Blue Island Spa, one of my favorite shop where I met Mia, Mimi, Lisa, Amy (who got deported), is still operating under the same number, but at different location.

    I saw the guy's post and called the number out of curiosity, and a guy answered and gave me the new address, which I already been to.

    It was not on my plan to go today but I decided to go check out. Nothing happened for the address whatsoever, and 3 Latina and 1 Asian lined up for me to pick.

    My goodness the girl Wendy is hot! Golden skin blonde that you dream of growing up. Other two Latina are normal curvy ones, and the Asian is fine but nothing special. So easy choice for me today for Wendy.

    150 damage today and it was well worth it. I usually only fuck skinny Latina. Wendy is not skinny but she is perfectly built Latina like a full curvy blonde type American girl. My god still thinking about that girl now and it remind me of many movie stars. You have to see it to believe it.

  5. #38419

    Earth Spa

    She texted me she is back in Chicago at Earth Spa.

    Absolutely a top shelf head game BBJ is top 5 her sex is bottom 5 but if you want a good dick sucking go to Earth Spa and let Alisa suck that dick.

    https://beeg.porn/xvideos/video-5965...?e=kleulob91bc

    I let her suck my dick once for a full hour was the greatest day of my life.

  6. #38418
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    I'd disregard it's a shill account judging by his history.

    We're getting overran lately.
    That's a bummer. Someone posted another review (likely shill) report on Golden with decent pics. Still praying for a good K spot in the city.

  7. #38417
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    The police web site just lists the one girl. I drove by today and it looked like business as usual.
    Was there another post on this? What happened and which worker?

  8. #38416
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Where is Golden spa?
    I'd disregard it's a shill account judging by his history.

    We're getting overran lately.

  9. #38415
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwran  [View Original Post]
    Every time I've been to sxl its some older chubby ones. Are there any skinny young pretty talent near downtown Chicago?
    Schedule with Emily from SXL.

  10. #38414

    Any skinny young talent near downtown?

    Every time I've been to sxl its some older chubby ones. Are there any skinny young pretty talent near downtown Chicago?

  11. #38413
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiros792  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a sting op operating under the Blue Island ph #.
    I saw the Blue Island was shuttered but no yellow sticker Wednesday. Was wondering what happened.

  12. #38412

    W 31st area

    Seems like a sting op. Regular apartment. Saw couple dudes walk in, then be escorted out 2-3 minutes later. Approached by a guy in a car then another squad car looking car made a you turn.

  13. #38411

    13XX W 31st

    Seems like a sting op operating under the Blue Island ph #.

  14. #38410

    Princess Thai. Amy

    Hey does anyone have any intel on what happened with Amy at Princess Thai after it closed down?

    I have some really good recommendations and willing to trade some great info if someone can help me find her! Since they closed down I haven't been able to see her.

  15. #38409
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Where is Golden spa?
    It's on 43rd Street between Union and Wallace. There was a middle aged Korean lady named Kim when I stopped by the other day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape