Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 27820
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26995

    Anna; I have not

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah. I don't think there is anyone left on this here board, that hasn't filled her up. I would not pay her current rates. But that is just my personal hangup.
    I think I'm one of the few that hasn't. I initially became interested in her 2 or 3 years ago. At the time, she was crazy popular, booked instantly and if you wanted to see her for the first time you had to email her and "impress" her. Fuck that. If I wanted to go through all that, I wouldn't be using the boards. Turned me off of her for good. I see that she has advertised the past couple visits; suggesting her popularity is declining? Don't know. But the rate and "impress" combo is a turn off. Pay replaces "impress me" in my opinion.

  2. #26994
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNoob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Holly?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakec...u/890290260334

    Seems a little too good, thanks in advance.
    Seems like she doesn't belong in this thread based on the ad?

  3. #26993

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    If your down on your luck and need someone quick cheap and reliable this is your girl. She big and short but she's always down for BB and doesn't say no to anything. I saw her once she wanted a nic vape and a burger king soda. Total 35. So ya'll understand what I'm talking about. I personally wouldn't go BB with her tell me if ya'll have though!
    Do you have her number?

  4. #26992

    Holly

    Anyone have any info on Holly?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakec...u/890290260334

    Seems a little too good, thanks in advance.

  5. #26991
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Ittybittygirl aka Jade has a Bellevue incall today. Easy slam dunk option and it's the first time she's had an incall in a long time. Get your affordable pies tonight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully69  [View Original Post]
    What's her link or TNA handle? Nothing appears for "Ittybittygirl".
    Current user name is Madam Kitty.

    Fka ittybittygirl or jade.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-kitty.480131/#xfmgMedia.

  6. #26990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully69  [View Original Post]
    What's her link or TNA handle? Nothing appears for "Ittybittygirl".
    I think he means this Jade.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-kitty.480131/#xfmgMedia.

  7. #26989

    Whats her link or TNA handle?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Ittybittygirl aka Jade has a Bellevue incall today. Easy slam dunk option and it's the first time she's had an incall in a long time. Get your affordable pies tonight!
    What's her link or TNA handle? Nothing appears for "Ittybittygirl".

  8. #26988
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Ittybittygirl

    Ittybittygirl aka Jade has a Bellevue incall today. Easy slam dunk option and it's the first time she's had an incall in a long time. Get your affordable pies tonight!

  9. #26987

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRaw  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she's legit. Pricey but worth it.
    Oh yeah. I don't think there is anyone left on this here board, that hasn't filled her up. I would not pay her current rates. But that is just my personal hangup.

  10. #26986

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Her most recent advertisement (1/20/2026) at the GPS board says $600 VIP.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ility.3203256/
    I can confirm she's legit. Pricey but worth it.

  11. #26985

    Avery Jett

    Quote Originally Posted by RocDiesel  [View Original Post]
    It was just a super weird experience for me most people that come over know what they are here for but the whole vibe was off she wanted to get baked, asked me to take her to get some afterwards pressured me to do it to (haven't smoked in like 7-8 yrs) after that I decided to have a drink she pretty much put down a fifth and it was down hill from there, wasn't very friendly LOL.
    That sucks dude. Sorry you experienced that crap. Almost sounds like she was trying to wait you out and provide as little service as possible.

  12. #26984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Skyytyme

    Has anyone met her recently?

    Is she still open? Has she gained a lot of weight?

  13. #26983
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Don't leave us hanging dude. What happened with her?
    It was just a super weird experience for me most people that come over know what they are here for but the whole vibe was off she wanted to get baked, asked me to take her to get some afterwards pressured me to do it to (haven't smoked in like 7-8 yrs) after that I decided to have a drink she pretty much put down a fifth and it was down hill from there, wasn't very friendly LOL.

  14. #26982
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Like I've mentioned before, you will always run into girls from TNA and other sites on the apps. They're human too ….

    …Princess Peach is looking for actual long term companionship….

    …Mind you, she is on Fet semi-regularly…
    Someone for everybody I suppose. Who cares? Let the broad date. Feeld is the best bet to yield the type she's looking for. Funny story, I matched with RubyChariot on there earlier this year before she debuted on TNA but it would've been with her man and I bowed out. I'm not a team player LOL.

    As for FetLife I'm not confident Peach's posts are entirely genuine or very rarely so. If it worked out for you and you smashed for free then great! But she's a writer and it's also very possible she just gets off on her own fan fiction. End of the day she'll still want you to pay no matter how good you dick her down.

    ALSO. Some of you on Fet need to change your damn usernames between sites! I'm not even searching and still accidentally run into familiar names. Very sloppy work.

  15. #26981
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    A big girl like that probably sounds like when they ride the Jake break all the way down the pass.
    That's the sound of her butt cheeks flapping together when she farts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape