Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 343 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by Snappercake  [View Original Post]
    She's still doing her thing. Seeing folks regularly mostly afternoons.
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep trying to reach her.

  2. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen or talked with (senior) Lacy recently? The last time I saw her was last summer and it looked like the door to her apartment had been kicked in. She told me that it had been by the fire department. She had had a medical emergency and they kicked it in to get her and (according to her) save her life. She assured me she was fine now and everything was good for our session. I've texted her a few times since the beginning of this year and she hasn't responded which is unusual for her. Maybe she retired or is on vacation. She's a very sweet woman and I am hoping she's okay.
    She's still doing her thing. Seeing folks regularly mostly afternoons.

  3. #4848

    Jenna Experienced Mature woman

    She's solid. Nice BBBJ and cfs. Pictures and prices are accurate. Great rack. She's a little chatty before and after the deed but I didn't mind at all. Third floor apartment in Manchester. Greek is on the menu but I didn't partake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/391229955493

  4. #4847

    Lacy

    Wondering if anyone has seen or talked with (senior) Lacy recently? The last time I saw her was last summer and it looked like the door to her apartment had been kicked in. She told me that it had been by the fire department. She had had a medical emergency and they kicked it in to get her and (according to her) save her life. She assured me she was fine now and everything was good for our session. I've texted her a few times since the beginning of this year and she hasn't responded which is unusual for her. Maybe she retired or is on vacation. She's a very sweet woman and I am hoping she's okay.

  5. #4846

    Thank you all for the feedback

    Thank you all, been trying to find a tiny lady like her but the pics kinda paint a picture, but sometimes pics don't speak it all. Happy I didn't take the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Barf. I personally know this women. She was living in Maine her son was a big-time dealer. He's in jail for like 10 years now. She got evicted from her house. So now she's selling herself in New Hampshire. I mean let me just put it to you this way. Have you ever met one of those nasty biker chicks that talk like a guy? She has no femininity to her at all. I mean no shape to her either. Her personalities like a mean freaking Pitbull. Just mean nasty I mean she can pay me and I still wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. I'm sure guys still pay her though there's absolutely no girls in New Hampshire unless you know the under the radar girls on Facebook and even those girls are slowly disappearing and dying.

  6. #4845

    Not so sexy Lexi

    Barf. I personally know this women. She was living in Maine her son was a big-time dealer. He's in jail for like 10 years now. She got evicted from her house. So now she's selling herself in New Hampshire. I mean let me just put it to you this way. Have you ever met one of those nasty biker chicks that talk like a guy? She has no femininity to her at all. I mean no shape to her either. Her personalities like a mean freaking Pitbull. Just mean nasty I mean she can pay me and I still wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. I'm sure guys still pay her though there's absolutely no girls in New Hampshire unless you know the under the radar girls on Facebook and even those girls are slowly disappearing and dying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260202-184811.jpg‎  

  7. #4844

    I would not

    Quote Originally Posted by Snappercake  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over half a decade ago and she was real old and rugged looking. Total nasty grandma vibes and that was a long time ago.
    I would not, save your time and money.

  8. #4843
    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed before. But can't seem to find it in past posts. Curious if anyone has any info on her? Rates, her demeanor, does she do bare?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derry...s/554269178068
    I saw her over half a decade ago and she was real old and rugged looking. Total nasty grandma vibes and that was a long time ago.

  9. #4842

    Sexy Lexi

    I know she's been reviewed before. But can't seem to find it in past posts. Curious if anyone has any info on her? Rates, her demeanor, does she do bare?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derry...s/554269178068

  10. #4841

    Tiffy

    Thanks for sharing that additional context. Possibly fallen off the wagon or back to doing what she knows best. Probably won't last and won't be the same as before. She's definitely gained weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    Well, if she's not back, why the post on Tryst?? Her only fans account is gone, but her Instagram account resurfaced about the same time of her ad on Tryst. As far as I knew, she never had an account on Tryst, could be wrong. Well, if anyone does actually meet up with her or contact, I'd love to know. PM me if preferred.

  11. #4840

    Tiffy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She sobered up. Out of the game AFAIK.
    Well, if she's not back, why the post on Tryst?? Her only fans account is gone, but her Instagram account resurfaced about the same time of her ad on Tryst. As far as I knew, she never had an account on Tryst, could be wrong. Well, if anyone does actually meet up with her or contact, I'd love to know. PM me if preferred.

  12. #4839

    Tiffy

    She sobered up. Out of the game AFAIK.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.xvideos.com/video.kfhomd...very_first_bbc

    She is definitely not back. She was just super paranoid and avoided 90 percent of the calls that she got. Super hot girl. She has an only fans but not sure if she deleted it. Has a pimp / boyfriend type dude. If I had to guess she probably got pregnant and quit whoring.

  13. #4838

    Tiffany mallace is not back

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    She's back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffy

    Looks like she is still only doing outcalls.
    https://www.xvideos.com/video.kfhomd...very_first_bbc

    She is definitely not back. She was just super paranoid and avoided 90 percent of the calls that she got. Super hot girl. She has an only fans but not sure if she deleted it. Has a pimp / boyfriend type dude. If I had to guess she probably got pregnant and quit whoring.

  14. #4837

    Tiffy

    She's back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffy

    Looks like she is still only doing outcalls.

    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. New member, first post. I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Tiffy. She used to post in Boston and Concord, NH (Laconia). Was a bit of a freak but difficult to get a hold of. Those who knew her knew all holes were open, anything goes, pretty much a freak. I used to see her regularly but not for the last 2 years. Any info appreciated. You could private DM me if you prefer. Thanks.

  15. #4836

    Good Report

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Another good report. You're on a roll bro! Bubble -- her name is Jackie. Tasha -- dang, didn't know she's such a masochist.
    Jackie-saw her couple of years ago. Called her and she ask that I meet her at the store. Paid her bill LOL. Brought her to a multi family, she drop off the purchases on the first floor and brought me up the an empty apartment on the second floor where we laid on the floor. I think her bf lived on the first floor. Kept her pants on, let the girls loose, took her time and gave me two pops. It was very enjoyable LOL.

    Tasha-she really gross lives like an animal, actually animals live better, unstable and covered in sores. Stay clear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape