Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 7073
-
02-02-26 07:35 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 628It will be very informative if you can share some cuddle sites experiences.
Originally Posted by Zaddy44
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 23:43 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 62Cuddle recommendations
I would like to get some pointers on cuddle scene here. Feel free to DM.
Originally Posted by Zaddy44
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 22:00 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 94Send you a dm.
Originally Posted by Zaddy44
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 16:13 #6440Regular Member

Posts: 9New to MP
Interested in finding out more about MP. Next done it and getting tired of the hit or miss that comes from cuddle sites. Any guidance you have would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to DM. Thanks.
-
01-25-26 16:44 #6439Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Hello? Deleted Review? Relaxing Spa. Coco
My long, detailed review once again was deleted without warning. I'm not going to write the whole thing out again but Coco at relaxing spa gave me a Vivi-like experience. Not quite Vivi-level but as if she was trained personally by Vivi. And if there is a mod out there deleting my reviews, at least PM me a reason why?
-
01-25-26 10:26 #6438Banned Member

Posts: 994Vivi and Joey both legends in the Seattle area
I'm counting the days till Vivi gets back to Seattle, also feverishly looking for excuses to do business travel to Florida.
Originally Posted by BlueLightCC
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 13:47 #6437Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hell yeah! Great review. I'm in town for 2 days and reading reviews as I just posted one for Serena over at Mimi Japanese agency and came across yours. Love those sessions! Where is this spa at and is the same girl still there? I'm an animal without the enhancer so I'm always looking for girls that can fuck like that. I'm from Orlando so we have plenty of them there but your girl sounds fun.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-24-26 13:22 #6436Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mimi agency-Serena
I am in town for a couple days and went by Mimi agency and saw Serena. WOW! She is Chinese / Korean mix and she is beautiful!
When I arrived, we started kissing right inside the doorway, and I had my hands all over every inch of her body. I know a little Chinese so we exchange some words and then she offered a quick shower which was fun while we were in there Serena dropped down and started to work my dick, better than I was expecting actually. She was deep throating him while he was only half hard and I can feel it growing in her mouth until I was a hard as a rock, and she was still able to take all of him inside of her. She has some nice tongue work also! After a couple minutes of that we dried off and went back to the bed and I got up on my back and she crawled between my legs and started Another crazy good cock worship session, you can tell she actually enjoys sucking dick! She help me and I did not want to blow my load, so I stopped her and pulled her up to where she was sitting on my face with her hands up against the wall and I ate that little pussy like there was no tomorrow, I put my tongue inside of her hole while she rode my face, but when I started sucking and licking on her clit She couldn't control herself after that and glazed my face over with her juices from that orgasm. So fucking hot! She got me a towel to clean myself up and then put on the party hat and mounted me reverse cowgirl. Serena has a gorgeous body and a super tight little pussy and the view was amazing.
I needed to do some work so I put her at the edge of the bed in standing MISH I started working with some long deep strokes and within a minute, she starts telling me "don't stop" "don't stop" so I pick up the piece a little bit until she Cums hard. I gave her a minute to recuperate and just slow stroke for a little while until I felt her start grinding back on me so I started pounding until she blew again. We repeated this for about 15 minutes and then I put her in doggy and damn man!! Let me tell you. Watching her pussy lips grip my dick while I'm fucking her was so intense! I'm up on the bed banging on this little beautiful girl and she's loud and moaning, which kind of turned me into an animal at that point so I grab her little hips and I find my rhythm and I pound away for a solid five minutes (she popped two more times within that time) and then I unloaded a monster load all over her back! My cum was actually dripping down her ass and pussy onto the bed and she didn't say a word, she even started to back on him a little bit, rubbing my cum all over her pussy with my Dick and my dick popped inside her a little bit a couple times which was pretty exciting).
Afterwards, she told me how many orgasms she had and then collapsed on my chest and we both fell asleep for about 15 minutes until the alarm went off. We took another quick shower and I got dressed and she gave me some sweet little kisses And I was gone. She's here until the 31st but unfortunately I'm heading back to Orlando in another day and a half, so I probably won't be able to see her again but for you guys that are down this way and haven't seen her yet, you're missing out.
I texted the girl that answered the phone as I was leaving to tell her how wonderful Serena was and she told me that on February 1 or 2nd another girl is coming who is Japanese Russian mixed. Sounds interesting. Hopefully Serena will cycle through Orlando before leaving Florida.
Mimi10086.com my website phone number on website.
-
01-24-26 10:27 #6435Regular Member

Posts: 21Relaxing spa
As soon as I entered the door, Coco greeted me warmly. She was wearing a short skirt and had straight and long legs. My favorite is a girl with a good figure, which is very suitable for me. Her impressive B cup made my heart race. She smiled and looked very happy when she saw me, and I also liked this feeling. She took me into a room, I paid, and then she told me to take off my clothes. Then we started with a soothing massage. She helped me relieve the muscle tension in my back and shoulders, and her gentle hands wandered all over my body, making me feel both sexy and irresistible.
When it was my turn to turn over, I knew that the wonderful performance was about to begin. We immediately started a gentle French kiss. She exudes a fresh scent, and her soft and delicate skin is intoxicating. I immediately had a strong reaction. Then she went all the way down, teasing my penis with her lips and tongue. She knelt down and started giving me oral sex. Her hands and mouth cooperated perfectly, gently stroking my penis with her fingertips while licking the head of my penis with her tongue. She licked slowly at times, sucked quickly at times, and even touched the testicles deeply several times, then let saliva drop on the penis. The way she licked and sucked my testicles was exactly what I wanted, and I almost came on the spot.
We also tried some deep throat, licking nipples, and full-body exploration. Her vagina was tight and wet, eager to have intercourse with me. She wrapped herself in a blanket, jumped to the back seat, wriggled her hips, moaned softly, and stared into my eyes during the ride. Next came the oral sex part, after which I turned her over and put her in the missionary position. Her legs were tightly clamped behind her, and her entire body was pressed against me. When I slowed down, she said, "Push harder. " We then tried doggy style, and I did a few more thrusts until she reached orgasm. When I ejaculated into the condom, she maintained this position until I was completely released. It was a thoughtful detail. I had a pleasant time with Coco, and when I left, vivi and Nicole gave me a warm hug. I left satisfied. I will definitely come back to see her.
-
01-24-26 10:20 #6434Regular Member

Posts: 21Coco in a relaxing spa
Coco greeted me warmly as soon as I entered the door. She was wearing a short skirt and had straight and long legs. My favorite is a girl with good legs. It suits me very well. Her impressive B cup made my heart flutter. She smiled and looked very happy to see me, and I also liked this feeling. She took me into a room, I paid, and then she told me to take off my clothes. Then we started with a soothing massage. She helped me relieve the muscle knots in my back and shoulders, and her gentle hands wandered all over my body, making me feel very sexy and irresistible.
When it was time to turn over, I knew that the good show was about to begin. We immediately started a gentle French kiss. She exudes a fresh scent, and her soft skin is intoxicating. I was immediately aroused. Then she went all the way down, teasing my penis with her lips and tongue. She knelt down and started to give me oral sex. Her hands and mouth worked in perfect harmony, gently stroking my penis with her fingertips while using her tongue to lick around the head of my penis. She licked slowly at times and sucked quickly at times, and even went deep into the testicles several times, then let the saliva drip on the penis. The way she licked and sucked my testicles was exactly what I wanted, and I almost came on the spot! After.
We also did some deep throat, licking nipples, and full-body exploration. Her vagina was tight and wet, eager for me to fuck her. She put on the blanket, jumped into the back position, twisted her hips, softly moaned, and stared into my eyes while riding. Next was oral sex, then I turned her over and had her in missionary position. Her legs were pressed behind her, and she bore every inch of me. When I slowed down, she said, "Push harder. " We switched to doggy style, and I thrust a few more times until she reached orgasm. When I ejaculated inside the condom, she maintained this position until I fully released, which was a thoughtful detail. I spent a pleasant time with Coco and left with a smile.
-
01-24-26 08:48 #6433Regular Member

Posts: 11Vivi at Relaxing Spa. Well worth the hype
After reading all the reviews, I decided to check out Relaxing Spa. I called 15 minutes ahead and was able to book Vivi.
She made a memorable entrance in a very short and revealing black lingerie. Then hug, kiss and off our cloths went. I enjoyed having a SF2 with Vivi, but did not enjoy that we had to travel out of the room into the shower area. But the SF2 was great with BBBJ.
I paid $200 all in (room + tip). Vivi is only here for the rest of January and will rotate to Orlando in February. I would highly highly recommend Relaxing Spa and Vivi.
-
01-23-26 14:48 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 158Hi, I tried to send you a DM but your box is full. I enjoyed your above review of Sherley. Can't say I've ever had an experience like that. Curious to hear about your combo enhancer. Can you share what you took as you seem to have better results than I get with my standard meds. Please feel free to DM, Thanks.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 14:25 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 158My experience with Vivi and Anna is "yes".
Originally Posted by SLordFerrari
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 12:37 #6430Regular Member

Posts: 4Sunny Day Spa
Greeted by a young, tiny Chinese woman. I'll be honest, I can't guess ages anymore but she looked early 20's. Very little English. Into the room and checking her out. Very tiny butt with well defined attributes. Yoga pants that looked great on her. Decent chest through her clothes. OK. I was liking this. Paid up for the message which was basically nothing. Asked me to turn over and she just looked at me. I touched her leg and motioned more and we negotiated. Her clothes came off and she was stunning. Tiny, very perky breasts, tiny pussy, round butt. Everything covered. No DATY. She took it all very well and finished me with a HJ. Overall, she was very cute and accommodating yet the whole experience was cold and formulaic. Would I again. Maybe.
-
01-23-26 10:55 #6429Regular Member

Posts: 15Suggestions in Hollywood
I am coming into town next week. Staying in Hollywood. Any recommendations for providers while I'm in town?












Reply With Quote






