Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1655
-
02-01-26 09:40 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 41UFS. Leyla
Leyla is a short girl. Was wearing a tank top with black leggings that shows off her short but nice figure.
She allowed BBBJ, BBBJCIM, DFK, ,FOV, Doggie Missionary ACG.
She seemed a little quiet at first but as soon as she knows what your there for she goes straight into DFK. Placing my hands on her nice round ass. And as quickly as I walked in the room and said our hello's she's but ass naked taking me to the table shower. In the table showers she slid her naked body and perfekly perky b's all over my body then a good amount of TUMA. Until She did a few more slides then had me turn over where she had ac combination of using the hot water to suck my dick. But we moved to the room quickly after that. Where it was right back to it like two teenagers after prom. She absolutely kept the pacing going straight into a sloppy DT. She wrapped me up then hopped ontop For ACG she was tight and I knew I wasn't going to last long. So I swapped fast to Doggy and Just tried to pund her tight pussy as much as I possibly could told Her I wanted to cum in her mouth. So turned around and sucked me dry until I emptied everything I had.
-
01-31-26 22:19 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 211Not all mongers are created equal. While you and I know that what was paid was well within reason, that are others who are always trying to get the best service for the cheapest rates. They usually give us a bad name by trying to bargain for a solid massage, BBBJ and multiple massage for 120 or less. If you talk to providers enough, you'll find some that have been threatened with poor reviews if they don't give champagne service for ripple prices. There's always some cheap ass jerk out there making the rest of us look bad, IMHO.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 17:22 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 160$50 Half hour house fee plus $150 tip for FS is spot on market rate and is not overpaying.
Originally Posted by Nzox36
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 16:44 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 21350+150 is overpaying?
Originally Posted by Nzox36
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 22:15 #1081Regular Member

Posts: 21Relocated BV
It's off Carroll Way. If you reach out by phone they will let you know. I've gone a few times and been fairly happy.
Originally Posted by Nzox36
[View Original Post]
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ans-75239.html
-
01-30-26 16:12 #1080Regular Member

Posts: 10Way overpaid for hhr. Also, where is "suite#5" ?
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 08:22 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 211Earliest and latest
I'm curious if there are any FS spas that open a bit earlier than others and also if any particular spa stays open just a little later than others. I'm an early morning person and there's been times when I'm a night owl and have been in the mood with no outlet. About 2 years ago, I recall calling A to Z spa around 11 pm because an ad for them had just posted. They were closed, but Hamadan did text back for me to come in. I live in Chula Vista and work by SDSU. I'd love to find a place that opens around 7 if possible, but I'm not holding my breath.
-
01-29-26 17:44 #1078Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55MMW Lena
Originally Posted by ToozMan330
[View Original Post]
I had a second session with Lena this morning, and our connection felt even better than last time. As I was leaving, Emma came over to say hi, Emma had the cutest smile. They told me they'll be working through the 31st.
Originally Posted by Dmonn
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 17:24 #1077Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55MMW Emma
'Is Emma really doing anal tho, that is the question LOL ' why not try it out yourself? I bet some of people here have already done it. As far as I know, she offers the full menu, including CIP, Swallow, Rim, BBFS, Anal etc. She's just not as young as Lena, but I like her dimples when she smile.
Originally Posted by Beagan
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 09:20 #1076Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Waples
Stopped by Waples last night on my way. Today I drew Suzy. She was a beautiful Chinese girl. She had a nice body and I didn't hesitate to head back to the room with her.
Once we were in the room it was straight to business. Handed her 200 for the house fee and the tip and we immediately began with some LFK. She told me to get undressed and she'd be back.
From the LFK I was already content with skipping the massage so I got undressed and sat on the table and watched waited. She returned and asked if I wanted a massage but told her no. She slipped out of her dress and I pulled her close to me. We continued with kissing a little before I stood up and she went to her knees for BBBJ. She started out slow and sensual but by the end of it, it was a straight mouth fucking.
Cover went on and we started in doggy. Kept the same pace of the mouth fucking we just finished and that was a mistake. Almost came right out of the gates. Asked her to move to missionary and slowed things down a little. Finished in cowgirl. She got on top and started really slow but once she started speeding up it was a wrap. Finished quickly inside the cover.
Quick cleanup and I was out of there. Suzy was great. Very attractive, super friendly and provided amazing service. Already trying to figure out more time to spend with her next week if she's around.
-
01-29-26 07:39 #1075Banned Member

Posts: 55Suzi at Waples Spa
Suzi met me at the door and quickly took me back to the room. Asked how long I wanted to stay and told her 30 minutes. Handed her 200 and she left the room and told me to get undressed. Laid down and she came back in the room and started on her massage. Pretty solid quick massage. Grabbed her ass and the teasing began.
After a little ass and ball play I flipped over. Suzi continued to play with my balls and start a HJ while we made out for a few minutes. She took off her top and revealed some fantastic looking C-sized soft tits with great medium sized nips. I palmed those babies and she started rubbing them all over my chest and face. She climbed up on the table and bobbed her head down between my legs for BBBJ. Shit felt amazing, but I wanted to get a taste of her pussy too, so I motioned with my finger to have her turn around and asked for 69.
Her pussy was nice and wet and she had a nice little happy trail. It tasted and smelled fresh and clean! Cover went on and she hopped up on me for cowgirl. Very tight and she had to ease into it a little bit but once she got going she was hard to stop. Almost finished right off the bat, but was able to hold her off for a second to get her missionary. Gave myself a little break and started eating her pussy again before fucking her, trying to last the full 30 minutes. I Ended up cumming in missionary. She had me lay back down and cleaned me up and offered a little more massage but I was fully satisfied and decided to leave.
Very good service and one that I would highly recommend. As far as I can tell, she seems like she is new in the group of Chinese girls working around San Diego. Definitely nice to see a fresh Chinese face right now!
-
01-29-26 05:16 #1074Banned Member

Posts: 55Lena gone Wednesday afternoon
I made an appointment to see her Wednesday afternoon but when I arrived, she wasn't there. They tried to get me to see the Latina, but she wasn't my type and the other girl was busy. I was hoping to meet this girl but it wasn't possible. Hopefully she comes back.
Originally Posted by Dmonn
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 17:06 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 57Lena at asilsdx at mmw1445986
Lena is awesome, young mid 20's, natural Ds.
DFK and likes to do the tongue twisting. Very responsive and vocal when playing with her clit.
She loves the fast pounding in doggy and mish.
She can DT and will allow CIM.
Bsky. App / profile / lenamuse. Bsky. Social / post /3 mdiyqmfivs24.
-
01-28-26 12:58 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 62Gemma at Sunny Ocean Spa
I've seen Gemma before. She's been one of my go to's when I want to stray from the usual thin, petite, bolt on c cup AMP girls.
Pretty face with fair skin. Thicker than average 100%. Big all natural DD titties. Fat ass. Terrible English. Have your phone ready boys. I forego the massage. Straight to business. Book the hour (60) and donation (150). First things first, I pull her in, pull down her top and dive in to those massive tits. Drops to her knees for a solid BBBJ no cover. Put her on the edge of the table for DATY, flip her around and get her on all 4's for DATO. Both holes very clean. A second round of BJ before she throws on the rubber. Proceed to bang her in doggy, mish, RCG, and CG to see them titties bouncing. As I get close, I pull her off point at her tits and she picks up what I'm putting down. Russian finish and blast all over her tits. She's up there in my favorites list but again, have Google translate ready. FFS.
-
01-27-26 23:16 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 57Fit Vivian?
Recently read that fit Vivian who used to work at Serenity went to Thad's. Saw an Instagram profile of a fit Vivian but it did not look like the same Singapore Vivian I met at serenity who was was small and dark. Was that the same one? Because she could not take a dick and now I'm curious.









Reply With Quote





