Thread: Bellingham
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 200
-
02-03-26 11:02 #125Senior Member

Posts: 191Sophia YG
I believe so, same flirty / sexy attitude, friendly smile (big boobs).
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 00:54 #124Senior Member

Posts: 110Sophia
Is this the same goddess level Sophia who opened YG?
Originally Posted by BaryMcCochener
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 18:08 #123Senior Member

Posts: 191Yup! Both were there this afternoon.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Dora is a fun / little spitfire and we had a fun time. Thanks for the heads-up!
-
02-02-26 11:36 #122Banned Member

Posts: 994Good Lord! Two of my absolute favorites at YG now
I already mentioned Dora, but super MILF Sophia is working with her. DDs and as passionate as it gets.
I may have to move to Bellingham!
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 10:31 #121Senior Member

Posts: 191Thanks for the intel. I'll visit her tomorrow and report back.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 08:46 #120Banned Member

Posts: 994Super spinner Dora at YG this month
Less that 5 feet, less than 100 lb. Great natural body, silky skin and hair. Very tight. Super playful personalty.
She has worked in Everett at Asian Pink Cloud, and in Seattle at JM and at King Spa. I met her in FedWay. Just arrived in Bellingham last night.
She is a service queen that gets some of the best reviews I have ever read.
Enjoy up there, I'll make the drive at some point.
-
01-07-26 20:07 #119Senior Member

Posts: 71YG this month
There are 2 new girls at YG. I drew Wendy and had a decent time. She's probably mid-thirties, small firm tits with nice nipples and a bit of mom belly.
Straight to the action and she started with some tit play then covered up for 69. Then switched to standing mish and finished in 69 with her giving me handy while I did DATO on her. All in all, I had a good time. Only issue was a super thick condom, but I just lasted longer LOL.
Met the other girl on the way out. Her name is Saiiy and she is cuter and maybe a bit younger.
-
01-02-26 16:24 #118Senior Member

Posts: 603Old and trashy
Sometimes I like them old and trashy. So be it.
Anyone seen this trainwreck?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belli...-/857632802255
-
12-09-25 21:19 #117Regular Member

Posts: 21Yg
Angela's grip much tighter.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 23:28 #116Senior Member

Posts: 110Beat me to it
Looks like we were posting at the same time ON. Think I'll pass on Angela and repeat with Linda. Angela looked great but I'll trade off a little in age and body for Linda's service.
Originally Posted by OldNan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 13:36 #115Senior Member

Posts: 71Great review BB. Sorry I got the name wrong. It is Linda, not Annie. Looks like a good month for YG.
Originally Posted by BananaBandit
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 16:57 #114Senior Member

Posts: 110Yg
Stopped by and drew Linda. Thought she was in her 20's. Gave her $$ and she was thrilled. After seeing her more closely she is in her 30's maybe even early 40's. Body is decent, but service was really good. Finished with a massage and was there an hour. Got introduced to Angela on the way out. Definitely in her 20's and very sexy. A bit of a plain face but tall for Chinese and a killer natural body. Will definitely go back to see her. She's tall and very slender.
-
12-03-25 16:53 #113Senior Member

Posts: 71YG this month
Stopped by YG and was greeted by Angela. She's 30's, tall, and quite thin. Absolutely no English but used the app to offer 4 hands for an extra 100 which I declined this time.
Session was ok with a decent massage then a quick CBJ, mish, doggy and HJ finish. If it matters, she is flat chested with nice nips. I liked her long thin legs. Would probably repeat.
As I was leaving Annie came out to meet me. She's early 30's, pretty face and appears to have a nice body. She's more attractive than Angela and I would certainly try to schedule with her next time; I might even go for the 4 hands offer.
-
11-19-25 06:18 #112Senior Member

Posts: 110+1 on Maya
Maya is great. Had the same short CBJ but had a great time and she is very sexy! Was actually one of the better shiatsu massages I've ever had. Will definitely repeat!
Originally Posted by BaryMcCochener
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 21:43 #111Senior Member

Posts: 110The hunt goes on
Stopped by YG but was disappointed in the look of the2 providers there. Older and thicker than my type. Stopped by Lucky Spa on King Street. I'd never seen a looker there and planned to go to CH to see Maya per a pervious post. To my surprise a very cute 30 something (maybe early 40's but don't think so) greeted me. She is super cute! A bit more thick than I prefer but loved her look and our vibe. It was mid day and the parking lot was empty so I went for the. 7 hour. That she gave me change on my. 8 was a refreshing surprise. The initial massage was meh. But once she got to the oil phase it was actually a pretty good massage. No rush. Very intentional technique and with good fluid motion. After about 40 minutes she started on the light finger teasing with good attention on junior. This easily lasted 5 minutes. On the flip offered HJ. Negotiated topless bag J for $. 3. I know this is way above average, but given the quality of massage it felt right. Everything was great and with very liberal roaming access. She has nice soft and perky big B's and no signs of stretch marks that I saw. She really took her time and seemed to enjoy it all. After the cleanup she came back for a face and scalp massage that nearly put me to sleep. I was easily there for 90 minutes. She offered a 2nd pop but I simply didn't have it in me. Met the other provider who is older, thicker and average in the face. Would definitely repeat.








Reply With Quote





