Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 33049
-
02-01-26 01:26 #31234Senior Member

Posts: 662Dahlia is legit
Has been reported many times. Most err toward the positive side. BBFS available. BBW if that's your thing. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 21:29 #31233Senior Member

Posts: 523Haven't seen her post in a few months. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 20:17 #31232Senior Member

Posts: 144Mel is back
I was really excited to see that Mel was back and working. Paid her a visit this evening, and she was looking really good. Opted for an hour, and left with a big smile on my face.
Please don't message me asking if she does bare. She's clean / safe, and the only uncovered is a BBBJ. Super sweet provider that should be treated well, please don't low ball or give her a hard time. I'm personally happy to see her back. Working in the Berlin / Wethersfield area, safe, clean, no pimps or boyfriends.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/194953323890
959-xxx-1279.
$100/$150/$200.
-
01-31-26 13:35 #31231Senior Member

Posts: 695Check Worcester boards
Several reports there.
Originally Posted by DjGenop98
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 13:17 #31230Senior Member

Posts: 43Intel on Dahlia in Sturbridge
Any one have seen her? Is she legit, phone is 602-xxx-3534. Ter review shows few but in Arizona.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/557734088748
-
01-31-26 10:43 #31229Banned Member

Posts: 495Pro or No?
This bird reached out to me on Seeking. I feel like I've seen her face before.
Does anyone recognize her?
-
01-31-26 10:10 #31228Senior Member

Posts: 93Sexy Mindie
Anyone know if she is still around?
-
01-31-26 07:13 #31227Senior Member

Posts: 62Did a qv yesterday. It was not worth it imo. Just a weird, not friendly exchange. First she wiped me down with the coldest wet wipe I've ever felt. Might as well of been ice. Then the condom was even cold. Must of been in a car. Then with no warm up she hopped on top. She was dry as a bone. Not a fun time, didn't finish and I bailed. Overall looks, her face is pretty enough. Boobs are probably d's but saggy. I miss the good ones
.
Originally Posted by Sks444
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 22:11 #31226Senior Member

Posts: 662Seems to be a trend in other areas too
Around Boston area, a crew that used to give room immediately upon arrival is now pulling the same games. Hope there isn't some provider board where they're collaborating to strategize this stuff. Anyone can confirm anything besides Mr. Number?
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 19:51 #31225Senior Member

Posts: 144Curious as I've been seeing Bella post frequently and was considering it. What made her service weak? Clock watcher, mechanical, something else?
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 18:00 #31224Senior Member

Posts: 172She is real spotty with comms this time around. I first saw her post probably 2 months ago and she has been on my hit list since, but her rates have gone up $50 for qv just in that time so that has kinda turned me off. Definitely want to creampie her but not ready to be the first to try her out!
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 14:33 #31223Senior Member

Posts: 96Very good point. Yes it does look suspicious sitting in a car at a spot like a motel or apartment. Yea she clearly didn't care. Yes lesson learned. That's why I was sharing my experience so others are aware.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 11:08 #31222Senior Member

Posts: 1532Would you stay at a restaurant waiting hhr or more to be served? Would you take your car to an appt where you wait hhr or more past your time just to be seen? If they don't care about your time, they don't care about a lot of stuff that affects you. Also just remember someone sitting in a car in a parking lot for a period of time looks suspicious. Cameras around and LE takes notice.
Originally Posted by Mrfilmer
[View Original Post]
Better girls out there. Don't reward the crappy ones. We aren't desperate.
-
01-30-26 10:33 #31221Senior Member

Posts: 63Colombia Karla's Friend
Alejandra is staying in EH at the Inn. Karla has retired and has now become the booker. I asked for a face picture and she sent me the bluriest video of all time. I wasn't really like new girls face in said video so I will likely pass.
We haven't seen any good Colombian presence in EH for quite a while, I hope they make a full blown return with a rotation again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/143571121087
-
01-30-26 09:01 #31220Senior Member

Posts: 607Yes. Prices are clearly listed on the website.
The FS AMP in Middletown is a much better value, suggest you go there.
Originally Posted by Vastros
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






