Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 58867
-
02-01-26 15:19 #55282Regular Member

Posts: 21Missly Spa vivi
I had a dream that I met a beautiful woman named Vivi. I had seen Missly spa a few times but I decided to give it a shot today. I was met at the door by a beautiful girl in a tight sky blue dress. I found out her name was Vivi, but I had to make sure that she was going to be my massage therapist. After confirming (her english is very good), she brought me back to the room.
She asked me how long, and I had time so I opted for the full hour. She then straight up asked me what I want. I was a little surprised but I said everything, and she stuck her hand out for the tip. I usually negotiate on flip, but she was so gd beautiful I was thinking with junior. After I gave her the house fee and tip, total two benjamin and two jacksons, she asked if I wanted table shower. Hell yes, ma'am.
She told me to undress and she'd be right back. I assume they go to the safe during this time, but once she was back she led me to the table, after commenting nice body. I love getting buttered up before getting showevered up. LOL. She warmed up the table with the water and told me to lay down. Boy, was I in for a treat. She dropped the dress, lathered herself up, and started one of the nicest body to body washes I've ever had. I took note of her body, which was all natural, and not too thin, not too thick. Certainly a little more cushion than some of these spinners, but she's all natural, and soft as heck. She ran her nice hershey kisses all over my back and legs, and kissed the back of my neck, sending goosebumps down my arms.
She flipped me over and repeated her process on the front, making sure every part of me was cleaned up. I was rock hard, and she giggled, rinsing it off and giving me a nice BBBJ preview. I swear I could've popped right then and there but I held on.
After the final rinse, we got back to the room, both draped in towels.
I opted to play first, and she had me on my belly. She started a nice little cat bath, before going for TUMA. I usually don't ask for this, but I was so relaxed I just let it happen. And boy was she good. She made me feel like I was her favorite food. She even gave the boys a little behind the back preview, before having me flip over.
The eye contact while she gave junior a mouth hug was amazing; she's got a really pretty face, and she genuinely seems like she likes what she's doing. As she was picking up the pace, she flipped around in a smooth transition to 69, giving me preview of that beautiful kitty. Of course, I went to town. She's responsive and climaxes nicely from oral (or at least pretends to), and as soon as she finished the second time, she tells me she wants to f my c. Again her english is pretty good, and I told her I was so ready.
The cover goes on and she goes for a wild ride, bringing herself to completion while I fondled her naturals. She comes down to lie on me and kiss me while she recovers, and I ask her to stand, while I bend her over the table. She's very submissive, and takes orders nicely. I get a glimpse of her enjoying herself in the mirror while I go at it from behind, and quickly have her turn around and lie back on the table while I hammer away in standing mish. Watching her body take it and her boobs bounce did me in right there. As I'm finishing she pushes me back, rips the cover off and starts to suck the soul out of me. I am undone at this point. This woman is a godsend. After she makes sure I'm severely drained, I lie down and she runs off to empty my load, get a hot towel.
When she comes back, she chat a little bit about how long she'll be in town while she cleans me up. She wants me to come back, and see the other girls. TBH, I don't remember the other girls names but I'd be happy coming back for repeat visits. As we approach the hour, she helps me get dressed and leads me out, handing me my shame water. I will definitely be back.
-
02-01-26 09:21 #55281Senior Member

Posts: 542Tiffany
Yes, she's done that to me a few times, surprise me the first time. But it feels good and then.
Originally Posted by VitaminSteeb
[View Original Post]
Watching her tits bounce up and down, her long hair flailing. It does feel great' she loops up when she does that, so the slip and sliding is nice.
I call that the Tiffany Position 2, TP2.
-
02-01-26 05:31 #55280Senior Member

Posts: 48Tiffany has a new "trick. "
Last trip was to 5-star, and drew Tiffany. Most of the initial part of the visit was standard, but that evening by stamina was not. So after all the standard fore-play, and a round of positions, she suggested taking the bag off, and I was good with it, usually it just means more hands and mouth, or some other form of outercourse (sometimes you're not feelin' the bag), and she hops up on top, straddles me, and for a second I thought she was going to ride BB, but she slid junior behind her, where she caught me with her hand, and basically "simulated" BBFS.
TBH I was quite confused, because at first I'm thinking, "they don't usually do this, and if they do, do I want to be doing this?" but then I just started focusing on my senses, and realized what was going on.
Neat trick.
Reminded me of every time they slid some lube between their legs, and convinced you they were wet. The slight of hand for these girls is getting good. Better than the bag, but not as good as the real thing.
-
02-01-26 00:13 #55279Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Not sure what you're talking about. LOL. But I know that she won't be back to work until the fifth.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 00:06 #55278Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289[QUOTE=BooBoo24;7516048]Little birdie told me last night that Kelly will be back at Tokyo / Crystal in Feb.
I'll let Happ confirm that though, guessing he wants first dibs when she walks off the plane. Hahaha![QUOTE]Kelly who?..
Oh Kelly! Yes yes. LOL.
She was supposed to come back on the 1 rst but I think her plane is detouring her somewhere else (to an undisclosed location) for a few nights, so she will be back to Tokyo on the 5th.
-
01-31-26 19:10 #55277Senior Member

Posts: 1231My guess she's already here...spending time at his place before going to work.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
he has been uncharacteristically quiet.
-
01-31-26 18:13 #55276Senior Member

Posts: 418Little birdie told me last night that Kelly will be back at Tokyo / Crystal in Feb.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
I'll let Happ confirm that though, guessing he wants first dibs when she walks off the plane. Hahaha!
-
01-31-26 17:11 #55275Senior Member

Posts: 214Altamonte Spas
I have no experience with Oriental Health. I visited Lee Spa several months ago and have not gone back. I have been going to Magic off and on for 15 years with no complaints. However, young is not a description for any provider I have seen at either of those places.
Originally Posted by BeefStick
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 14:42 #55274Senior Member

Posts: 844L1 AMP Reviews for Orlando
There's an entire USASG thread/blog dedicated to this topic for the Orlando area. Here's the link directly to the page for "L1 AMP Reviews":
Originally Posted by GuptaNom
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...L1-AMP-Reviews
-
01-31-26 13:58 #55273Senior Member

Posts: 36Search for Spas in Altamonte Springs
There are many spas in Altamonte Springs that provide very good Level One service. Lee's Spa, Magic Spa and Oriental Health are within a 1/2 mile of each other on State Road 436 also know as Semoran Blvd. There are others in at zone too, but I haven't been to those recently.
Originally Posted by GuptaNom
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 13:57 #55272Senior Member

Posts: 1231"Young, Cute" at L1 or actually anywhere is rare..Might try a FS spa like Orchid, or Crystal, or 5 star ect. ect. And let them know what you want? Might even be cheaper with the set rates and no negotiations. and the girls do a good job at trying to look young and cute 🤣
Originally Posted by GuptaNom
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 13:29 #55271Regular Member

Posts: 4Orlando area rec
I have been looking over this forum and most of the reviews are for FS. Any recs for place with young cute providers offering L1 with mutual touch? I look forward to proving my own reviews after I sample!
-
01-31-26 07:12 #55270Senior Member

Posts: 97Oriential Spa
Was in the Altamonte area and in the mood for a quick fix. Called this place and Mia was available. Very friendly and not a bad body for a middle aged lady. Paid the house fee and as always she said to get undressed on the table. She started a nice massage and I went for an OTC feel to let her know I was interested in more. She said, nice massage first, then more. She did her massaging which was average for Asian massage parlor for 15 min or so. On the flip she provided a pillow and saw junior was ready for some relief. I already knew this was an L1 place so did not expect much other than a HJ finish. She slid off her shorts and put my hand on her shaved pussy. Said, have fun but no boom boom sex. Full body roaming was permitted and she gave a very nice slow sensual HJ to finish me. After clean up she took her time and gave me an excellent leg and foot massage. It was a very nice relaxing hour of enjoyment. If you are into Foot massage and a nice HJ finish I recommend stopping in to see Mia.
-
01-29-26 17:05 #55269Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289LOL. Don't know if I can wait a week between my rounds. But if I could it would save me a hell of a lot of money. Some days I need an hour break in between and then some days I'm ready to go with just a 10 or 15 minute break. Selina (Amber) and Kelly have got me to pop three times before in a two or three hour session, but that doesn't happen often.
Originally Posted by ButchKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 16:57 #55268Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes, Blue is Monica and Yuki (as mark mentioned) she is definitely an exceptional provider.
Originally Posted by WillWall101
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





