Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 13816
-
02-05-26 13:47 #12871Banned Member

Posts: 56Is she worth the money for BBFS? My TER membership has expired for a while. Is she one of those girls with all 9 or 10 rated reviews?
Originally Posted by Rassilon
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 13:10 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 377No
Orange, Blue Phoenix, Green Buddha etc. Don't honor reservations which is why I don't go to these places anymore. Instead I use the services that honor reservations, like the O'Hare apartment girls and Korean Palace. I read this website to get reviews of girls, so I can request specific girls. If you don't care who you see then why are you on here reading reviews anyway?
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 08:59 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 1714BP. Website is already updated to show Bella starting tomorrow the 6th. As the website caption states, multiple reviews on this site here. Just search for them, including one from me. Fan favorite because of her all natural F cups and that she has no gag reflex.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
https://bluephoenixchi.com/
-
02-05-26 00:32 #12868Regular Member

Posts: 2Japanese / Filipina
Sounds like Mary Jane who was at Korean Palace a while back. TER 382929.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 22:35 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 638Do you know what org OFC?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 20:59 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 1714Sneak preview. Fan favorite F cup Bella is back here on 2/6. The next J girl should be here in a few days. On 2/11, there is a Japanese / Filipino mixed girl who speaks perfect English and does BBFS. She has 45 TER reviews as well. There is something for everyone.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 17:08 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 320Just be flexible with who you'll take a session with, OR insist on seeing who you want and wait on the couch awkwardly until she is free. If you leave and come back for her she could be taken again. Very very rarely is one of the apartment girls truly a loser. Maybe one in 20. And on the other end maybe one in every five or ten is worth waiting on the couch for. The rest are just fine. Just depends on your standards and how much time you have.
-
02-04-26 15:33 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 638I saw some of their girls last year and it was good. Just frustrating because I came with certain expectations. It's more the principle than an actual issue.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 14:17 #12863Banned Member

Posts: 56So you never got in?
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 11:37 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 638I've had appointments not honored there before which is really frustrating since it's far for me.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 11:32 #12861Banned Member

Posts: 56Blue Phoenix
I'm considering visiting this place, but does anyone have anything negative to say? Are the pictures of Audrey accurate, and was she worth the upcharges? How clean and private is this residence? Is parking a hassle? I heard they have problems honoring appointments and possibly bait-and-switch games. Any massage to speak of?
-
02-03-26 16:45 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 151Nina is back at Purple. Must see IMHO.
https://purplerainbowspa.com/
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 21:48 #12859Senior Member

Posts: 1714https://bluephoenixchi.com/
Originally Posted by Dude300
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 00:02 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 78Where do I find Audrey? Sounds fun.
Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 17:39 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 284GP Nina
I assume that if these houses did not have a representative who liked to teaching people lessons, they would be much more welcomed. LOL.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Nina is great. Very pretty girl who likes to please. Kiss yes, DATY yes. Fake or AI online pics. Like 30's pretty face but fake boobs and baby scar. 100% good attitude. Good time, I recommend.
I wanted to book the J-girl but ended up with Nina though. Good job BP and GB for bringing good girls to Chi-town. Could be better in making appointments.










Reply With Quote





