Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 1564
-
02-04-26 21:58 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 516House fee is typically 40-60 for a HH.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
L1 - 60.
L2 - covered 100 bare 120-130.
L3 - 140-160.
I take 200 with me to the AMP. I pay house fee and use the remaining for L3. So lower house fee means more tip, higher house fees means lower tip.
-
02-04-26 10:04 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 779Used to be 40 level 1, 80 level 2, 140 level 3. That has I creased as of late to 100,120 160-200. This is why I avoid the AS now. Much too expensive for what you get. There are clean, attractive women offering more services for incall for less than the 270 (or 250-300) that you pay at an AS.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
3 x.
-
02-04-26 09:22 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 424Re: Ocean Spa
Lance18 reporting on this spa in north Peoria off north Knoxville, north of Mossville Rd, calm secure clean place in a sort of rural area, masseuses have always been reliable in my experiences, recommended, TuckerC.
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 09:08 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 393Ocean Spa
I've been going to OS lately. Short lady is an LMT and gives an excellent L1 finish. Cindy is my fav. Taller, not the LMT the other lady is, but better looking and allows UTC roaming on 2nd visit. No negotiating and financials taken care of as you leave. Tip what you want. If I get to L2 will report back. Both woman are attractive, but Cindy is very nice looking. Both 40's or so.
-
02-04-26 00:14 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 457"Standard"?
I'm pretty new to the AMP scene. When people say "standard" tip. What is that, generally speaking.
-
02-03-26 18:57 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 516I need to try Harmony.
Originally Posted by Finsfan1983
[View Original Post]
Also, I never book for more than a HH just for the very reason of being rushed during an Hour. I don't think the girls get the house fee and they want to turn through as many people as possible so they make more $$.
-
02-03-26 05:40 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 38Serenity
Thanks man I may try them again. Been awhile since I been there. Last time I was there they seemed to rush everything. Solid service though and decent looking. Just seemed like you pay for a hour and leave 20 minutes into it. I wonder if that new harmony place is related to the one in ohaire by the airport, if so then that would be awesome. I may try both places depends on time.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 15:52 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 35New Place
New place, Tina and Lulu are top tier. Unlike anything we are accustomed to in this area. Young, fit, and stunningly beautiful. Table shower is amazing!! Standard rates.
Harmony.
PM for details, let keep this one around and keep the noise to a minimum.
-
01-31-26 17:56 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 516Sun Rain
Same 2 girls working that have been there for awhile. Jasmine and Mia. They may go by different names but both have been around for awhile and both have been at Sun Rain for a few months straight. Both are a decent option although I like Jasmine a bit more than Mia.
Originally Posted by Finsfan1983
[View Original Post]
Serenity in Bville is a good option. Nana is a younger more attractive girl and has everything that I like and she is currently at Serenity.
-
01-31-26 17:11 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 38Sun rain
Hey guys been awhile since I have been up this way. Does anyone know if lola is still working there or what there lineup up consists with. If not them any good recommendations.
-
01-19-26 18:48 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 813I usually love to finish with a tit job. It's best to tip 100. That's what I do but I don't go for a BJ. How old would you say? Young or older?
Originally Posted by Jonejohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 16:55 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 149Paid too much at serenity or anywhere
140 is pretty standard I often get to 120. Hope you got both gals for that price. Anyway love and learn.
-
01-19-26 12:42 #1417Regular Member

Posts: 11st visit to Serenity
First post and first visit to Serenity in Bartonville. I drew Cherry as a masseuse, she is about 5' 5", face was semi attractive, large double Ds, and decent booty. I asked for an hour massage which was 60.
Back rub was nice, she used oil and was able to deeply rub the knots out. On the flip, it got slightly awkward as her English wasn't great. After some translation issues, I asked for full L3 and negotiated to a tip of 180. Not sure if 180 is standard for L3?
Her BJ skills weren't great, so I moved her over to mish. Mish was good and BTW, she is unshaved down there. Everything was covered and I had an overall decent experience. I would return.
-
01-19-26 10:36 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 191Traveling Hotel Asians
I agree. I have used them in Iowa and Colorado. Service is never as good as advertised--big surprise, huh? LOL. I have had a mix of younger and older over the years. When they have your cell number, they will continue to text you weeks and months later to tell you that a new girl is in town. I have never felt unsafe with them. Happy hunting.
-
01-19-26 10:10 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 516Likely the traveling hotel Asians. Typically the providers are older and unattractive. You likely will not have any idea who you get. Some have had a good experience but I have not. The times I've tried I have ended up turning around and walking out.
Originally Posted by RobTh20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






