Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 13803
-
02-01-26 00:02 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 78Where do I find Audrey? Sounds fun.
Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 17:39 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 281GP Nina
I assume that if these houses did not have a representative who liked to teaching people lessons, they would be much more welcomed. LOL.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Nina is great. Very pretty girl who likes to please. Kiss yes, DATY yes. Fake or AI online pics. Like 30's pretty face but fake boobs and baby scar. 100% good attitude. Good time, I recommend.
I wanted to book the J-girl but ended up with Nina though. Good job BP and GB for bringing good girls to Chi-town. Could be better in making appointments.
-
01-30-26 23:42 #12856Senior Member

Posts: 1713Econ 101, supply and demand. They are the only Japanese girls in Chicago. Not to mention that they are all legitimately in their 20's and do BBFS with CIP. You might not care they are Japanese or even be able to tell the difference, but a lot of people care and are willing to pay the premium. It's clear that the demand is there or else they would not have been coming non stop.
Originally Posted by Georgie00
[View Original Post]
I still remember the very first question my econ 101 professor asked. Why is diamond more expensive than water? We need water to survive, not diamond. Yet, diamond is way more expensive than water. Why.
-
01-30-26 18:19 #12855Senior Member

Posts: 126Its what ever you pay for time + 2 xx.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 17:30 #12854Regular Member

Posts: 49Cip
Typically its +100 bb with pullout +200 bb & fill her up.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
Have a feeling lots of guys are going to be filling her up this weekend.
-
01-30-26 16:45 #12853Senior Member

Posts: 534Fill Her Up
Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen it mentioned or maybe I missed it but what's the "full her up" service set one back?
Originally Posted by JesterJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 16:03 #12852Regular Member

Posts: 18CIP is available.
Originally Posted by Dumah
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 13:41 #12851Regular Member

Posts: 14I saw Melissa when I visit Anna there. Melissa does look like that I would say. But I think Emma at blue phoenix looks better.
Originally Posted by Caphenry
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 13:23 #12850Regular Member

Posts: 2Melissa 888
[QUOTE=Caphenry;7514497]Has anyone seen Melissa from 888? New pics kinda cute, but cameras can lie.[QUOTE]Saw her, avoid.
-
01-30-26 13:21 #12849Regular Member

Posts: 2[QUOTE=Caphenry;7514497]Has anyone seen Melissa from 888? New pics kinda cute, but cameras can lie.[QUOTE]Saw her yesterday. Avoid.
-
01-30-26 00:08 #12848Senior Member

Posts: 31888
Has anyone seen Melissa from 888? New pics kinda cute, but cameras can lie.
-
01-29-26 23:30 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 151Epic week. Time to share
This is across KP, massage parlor and apartment but consolidating here with some quick hits:
KP Hush. FOB, zero body fat on her so I believe the yoga hype. No BB extra. Tries very hard and wants to please so much but you can tell she's not a pro which can be a good thing. Amazing body but maybe too skinny even for my tastes.
Kelly SXL. I didn't realize she's back. She's still amazing and keeps trying to get me to try new girls but I think Kelly is top notch for both actual massage and then service. Been seeing her forever now so I'm happy she returned.
Audrey Japanese BP. Made a 8 PM appointment. Real pics as mentioned, definitely not a service pro but amazing tits and really solid BBBJ. The BBFS was heavenly. My rec is to do half hour with BB.
-
01-29-26 23:27 #12846Regular Member

Posts: 7Nina. Green Buddha
Can anyone confirm how closely Nina looks to the photos? I've been eyeing going, but haven't wanted to pull the trigger.
-
01-29-26 22:27 #12845Regular Member

Posts: 14Does she allow CIP or outside only?
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 22:01 #12844Regular Member

Posts: 16What makes these Japanese girls worth $400 for an hour compared to the $300 you pay for the other girls?
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
Especially considering that you have to pay extra on top of that for bare.









Reply With Quote






