Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 4436
-
01-30-26 13:09 #4091Regular Member

Posts: 3She who must not be named.
Are we going to put a ban on mentions of her again now that she's coming back to town?
Originally Posted by MrBlueMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 12:52 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 152Emily is also leaving on the 31st, probably alongside Angel.
Originally Posted by DaddyKong
[View Original Post]
I did hear the famous Mina would be at this location next month.
-
01-30-26 09:36 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 450I've never had to wait, but I usually go in the morning or early afternoon. Emily's rates are 200 plus house. Haven't tried 90 minutes. Emily doesn't rush; you'll get your hour.
Originally Posted by DaddyKong
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 07:57 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 39Hour v hh
Eastern's table shower room is pretty unique and fun. I guess if you skip it, then you are right, a hh should be enough time, but at the same time, the price difference between HH and hour is pretty minimal. I guess I don't want to be rushed. Yes you might not need or get the full hour but you will definitely get more than 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 23:49 #4087Regular Member

Posts: 11Driving down to Eastern
Since Angel is leaving at the end of the month, I'm going to try and visit this weekend to see both Emily and Angel. Are mornings or evenings / night less busy? If I can't make it before Angel leaves, are Emily's rates also 200 plus house fee? Has anyone tried 90 minutes so get a nice massage before the TS and main course?
-
01-29-26 07:00 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 4913Why pay for the hour?
Why pay for the hour when you going to be done in 15 min? I see some guys get to have their entire hour and some spurt early and given their water to leave.
-
01-28-26 16:40 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 39Angel at Eastern Awesome Time
Angel said she is leaving in 3 days, making her last day at Eastern the last day of January. I dreamed I arrived mid day today, and no one was in the waiting area. Mamasan led me to a room, asked how long, I told her an hour, she collected the house fee $. 8, and had me fill out a silly (non-verified) short form (name, address, phone), and when done, handed me a water and said it would be 10-15 minutes.
I left the $$ donation on the dresser, and almost exactly 15 minutes later, the beautiful Angel walked in. She moved me to another room, and then asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes, and after leaving for a couple minutes, she walked back in and stripped for me. We put on towels and went to the table shower room. She gargled with Listerine and had me do the same. She had me lay face down, then used a handheld sprayer and soaped me up, including a brief TUMA and kissing me up and down my legs and back. On the flip, she continued to soap me up and gave me a brief preview BBJ. After drying me, she led me back to our room, where she had me lay face down for a massage with her hands, arms, boobs, and lips. She kissed me all over, and started a nice BBJ, including her impressive handstand during BBJ. She then layed down on the table with her head hanging off the end, and the BBJ continued with some light thrusting from me. She then rolled a wrapper on me, and I entered her missionary, admiring her abs and beautiful body. We then switched to a few different positions before I finished in the glove. No rush to leave, she just laid there before I pulled out with the glove, and she helped clean me up with a warm towel.
As I was getting dressed, the gorgeous Emily walked in, did a twirl, and gave me a kiss and told me to come back and see her. Angel met me in the hallway, offered me a water while she was putting her panties back on, and gave me a peck goodbye.
-
01-25-26 22:31 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 844Thank you! I wish more guys with less than a dozen posts practiced at least this much diligence! Kudos!
Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 22:04 #4083Regular Member

Posts: 13Angel at Eastern Massage
A guy next to me at the bar told me about going to Eastern Massage at 8788 S Tamiami Trail. Said he read good reviews on this forum and was glad other guys reported. He called ahead for Angel for 1 hr at 9 PM, got there about 20 min early because he didn't know how long it would take to get to the strip mall where it had a big sign. No problem, a woman put him in a room to wait. He said at 9:10 Angel came in, got naked, nice body, handful boobs, and deeply defined 6-pack abs which didn't really make her look better he thought, and took him to a table shower, got him cleaned up with some body sliding. Back in the room for some ok massage and on the flip started with BBBJ and then she did this thing where she walked up the wall without taking his dick out of her mouth! She put a rubber on him and had him go to standing mish and after a bit he wanted her to ride him and she did, kneeling and then squatting which got him off in a couple minutes. Then it was clean up, get dressed and goodbye. A peck on the lips kisses at the beginning and another at the end. He said he was back in his truck at 9:50 even though he was supposed to get an hour, 280 clams total, enjoyed the experience but would not repeat, adding that the well-reviewed ladies in Manhattan NYC are a lot better.
-
01-22-26 15:43 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 53Scrolling
Scroll down my friend, I had a Stone visit as did another monger. Should be enough for you to go on.
Originally Posted by Mumbles17
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 14:21 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 114Alert
A friend paid a visit to Zhi Xiang yesterday but unfortunately his experience was nothing like Trickyrick's. Amy and Jen in attendance looking rather average. He drew Amy. Nothing remarkable to report, shorted him on time and then said he could just take a nap by himself in the room for the remainder. That's was a first.
On the way out, he made a right on Baywood to travel the back way along the road that runs parallel to Tamiami. Upon making the right turn from Baywood onto Avenue A he noticed a SCSO cruiser with two LEO inside. Not sure if they had line of sight to the back of the building parking lot but he said it definitely caught his attention.
He proceeded to the end of Avenue A and made the right on Stinkney Point. There he saw another cruiser parked in the strip mall lot less than 100 yards from Stone. He couldn't say for sure but felt that Sarasota might be getting hot. Did anyone see anything similar down by Eastern yesterday?
-
01-21-26 07:55 #4080Regular Member

Posts: 19Stone
Hi Guys, Any reports on Stone this month? Thanks!
-
01-19-26 08:45 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 182It's her standard. She wasn't my thing though. I couldn't even finish.
Originally Posted by Hank56
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 23:10 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 50Veronica's Amazing Massage
Has anyone tried Veronica's Amazing Massage in Serasota?
Interested to hear if she allows undraped and give HJ?
Thanks guys.
-
01-18-26 02:11 #4077Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Amy / Zhixiang
Visited Zhixiang today and had a great session with Amy.
Stepped inside the spa and Amy greets me on arrival. Saw her perky B tits poking through her short dress which was a turn on for me. She was smiling like she's happy to see me, which I also liked. She took me inside a room, I took care of the donations and then she had me undress. Then we began with a nice relaxing massage. She helped get some knots out of my back and shoulders, and I loved the way her gentle hands were moving all across my body which felt very sensual and was a great tease.
Time for the flip, and I knew it was time for the fun to begin. Right off the bat, we get into some light french kissing. She smells clean, fresh breath, skin soft as hell and I was getting pretty turned on. She then made her way down to my cock, teasing with her lips and light tongue flicks. Got on her knees and started BBBJ. She had excellent hand mouth combination where she was stroking my shaft with her fingertips while doing deep tongue work around the head. Alternated between slow licks and fast suction, balls deep a few times, then let the spit drip all over the shaft. She did lots of ball licking and sucking just the way I like, and I almost blew my load right then and there!
We then transitioned with some more DFK, nipple licking, and full access roaming. Her pussy was tight and wet and asked me to fuck her. She got the cover on and jumped into RCG grinding her ass down, moaning softly, looked me dead in the eyes while riding. CG next, then flipped her into mish. Legs pinned back, she took every inch. Said "harder" when I slowed down. Swapped into some doggy where I gave her a few more deep strokes and plowed her to completion. When I popped inside cover, she stayed in position until I was fully done which was a nice touch. Had a good time with Amy and I left with a smile on my face.











Reply With Quote




