Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 13308
-
02-01-26 15:27 #12798Senior Member

Posts: 38Visiting
I'll be visiting next week. Was looking for a good bbj or a fun spinner. Any recommendations?
-
01-31-26 09:10 #12797Senior Member

Posts: 85Alexis miller caught you lookung
Yes meth mouth.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 06:46 #12796Senior Member

Posts: 242Not a regular
Unfortunately, I am not a local. So I didn't really have time to do any homework. I am just here for the weekend.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 17:12 #12795Banned Member

Posts: 60Pawg swallowing loads
This pawg sucks dick so good I nutted and was still hard after and she kept sucking till I busted again. She gave me the second nut free of charge basically. She is down bad on her luck so she will basically do anything to make you return back.
Her ad https://secrethostess.com/2137025/
Clips of her: https://www.erome.com/a/U26OY8Oo
-
01-30-26 12:32 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 504Looking
Toothless at 25?
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 11:53 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 155https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/111985935641
She has posted with several names over the years, never good reviews.
Originally Posted by Escritic
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:12 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 586Something along the lines of.
The reason AI can't do feet well is because it keeps starting with pics of this girl's weird toes.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 00:15 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 242Gia Age 36 - Rob Alert
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200971175
She agreed on FS through text messages and stated that the exchange was only for BJ. She tried to upsell and I said whatever and just opted for the BJ. The BJ was mechanical and monotonous. After 5 min of it and I was still limp. I asked to finish with FS and she said no. She told me that she could call her pimp to explain how things worked. At this point, I lost all interests and left.
She operated at the Travelers Inn at 20 Chalmers Rd.
-
01-29-26 13:49 #12790Senior Member

Posts: 197Book by its cover
I can't argue with this, nor do I have any experience with this provider. However.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
Years ago I was dating an Eastern European woman fresh in this country. She had some odd ideas about what constituted a 'sexy outfit' and no experience as a model in terms of setting or posing. She sent me 'sexy pictures' and they were laughable. However, that woman was the wildest, wettest, hottest fuck I have ever experienced. Insatiable with no limits at all. Compare that to some of the very artistic photos we see on some higher-end providers, who have performance that is most definitely sub what their photos would suggest.
All that to say. You don't know until you know. Maybe someone will overlook the outfits and the toilet-shots, and find out what's-what with this one!
-
01-29-26 09:54 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 160I went straight to the comments
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/053656841197
Someone far better than me on here needs to have a one-liner or funny response to this. When you see it, you can't look away.
Stay safe.
G.
-
01-29-26 09:49 #12788Senior Member

Posts: 160Was thinking the same thing. Let's get all dressed up trying to look hot, and take photos next to the f-ing toilet. Nothing makes me want to visit more than toilet photos.
Originally Posted by GADude1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 21:55 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 476I dunno but that awkward pose consistently is concerning.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 17:30 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 85Alexis Miller. Caught you looking
https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/837155061016
As reported once before and by another monger, not recommended. Sketchy location and toothless.
-
01-28-26 17:17 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 79Any intel?
Been seeing this 23 yo posting in Greenville & Spartanburg but not seeing any chatter. Anyone have anything to share?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fount...9/345469668907
-
01-28-26 16:04 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 160G banged this one in a threesome a while back. Sad how they decline.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck77
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






