Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 33049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31234

    Dahlia is legit

    Has been reported many times. Most err toward the positive side. BBFS available. BBW if that's your thing. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Several reports there.

  2. #31233
    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still around?
    Haven't seen her post in a few months. Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

  3. #31232

    Mel is back

    I was really excited to see that Mel was back and working. Paid her a visit this evening, and she was looking really good. Opted for an hour, and left with a big smile on my face.

    Please don't message me asking if she does bare. She's clean / safe, and the only uncovered is a BBBJ. Super sweet provider that should be treated well, please don't low ball or give her a hard time. I'm personally happy to see her back. Working in the Berlin / Wethersfield area, safe, clean, no pimps or boyfriends.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/194953323890

    959-xxx-1279.

    $100/$150/$200.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mel.jpg‎  

  4. #31231

    Check Worcester boards

    Quote Originally Posted by DjGenop98  [View Original Post]
    Any one have seen her? Is she legit, phone is 602-xxx-3534. Ter review shows few but in Arizona.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/557734088748
    Several reports there.

  5. #31230

    Intel on Dahlia in Sturbridge

    Any one have seen her? Is she legit, phone is 602-xxx-3534. Ter review shows few but in Arizona.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/557734088748

  6. #31229

    Pro or No?

    This bird reached out to me on Seeking. I feel like I've seen her face before.

    Does anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1125.jpg‎   IMG_1126.jpg‎  

  7. #31228

    Sexy Mindie

    Anyone know if she is still around?

  8. #31227
    Did a qv yesterday. It was not worth it imo. Just a weird, not friendly exchange. First she wiped me down with the coldest wet wipe I've ever felt. Might as well of been ice. Then the condom was even cold. Must of been in a car. Then with no warm up she hopped on top. She was dry as a bone. Not a fun time, didn't finish and I bailed. Overall looks, her face is pretty enough. Boobs are probably d's but saggy. I miss the good ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Sks444  [View Original Post]
    Alejandra is staying in EH at the Inn. Karla has retired and has now become the booker. I asked for a face picture and she sent me the bluriest video of all time. I wasn't really like new girls face in said video so I will likely pass.

    We haven't seen any good Colombian presence in EH for quite a while, I hope they make a full blown return with a rotation again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/143571121087
    .

  9. #31226

    Seems to be a trend in other areas too

    Around Boston area, a crew that used to give room immediately upon arrival is now pulling the same games. Hope there isn't some provider board where they're collaborating to strategize this stuff. Anyone can confirm anything besides Mr. Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    Definitely agree. Hard to do tho when these girls are falling asleep after being up random hours. These girls. Some of them don't care. I always give them plenty of time to get ready. Plan way ahead. And usually a half hour to hour drive. Then what I've noticed is they pass out after they get high. Was patient a few times as I did see them previously but at this point. I tried being respectful. Tried explaining it can't be sitting in car in cold waiting for a half hour to an hour. Etc. Basically at what point who needs who more. She clearly doesn't need to see me if she hasn't been responding at all for anyone really LOL. I'm open to all suggestions on how to get them to be better with their times and comms etc. In this particular case. She doesn't do this much nor cares so it doesn't bother her any bit. Every situation is slightly different but you are right. Definitely should be them adjusting as we are being to accommodating at times.

  10. #31225
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. Same thing happened to me last week with Bella in Meriden, only I wrapped it up. Said she thought she was just really wet. I noticed after she kept posting on STG without taking any breaks. Disgusting. Hope no one saw her for a few days. The service was weak as fuck anyway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...n/635262639876
    Curious as I've been seeing Bella post frequently and was considering it. What made her service weak? Clock watcher, mechanical, something else?

  11. #31224
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen any reviews advertised outcalls texted her Monday for rates for out call texted me back two days later were do you want me to go I said I am out town on business.

    Will try you over the weekend never sent rates just stopped there.
    She is real spotty with comms this time around. I first saw her post probably 2 months ago and she has been on my hit list since, but her rates have gone up $50 for qv just in that time so that has kinda turned me off. Definitely want to creampie her but not ready to be the first to try her out!

  12. #31223
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Would you stay at a restaurant waiting hhr or more to be served? Would you take your car to an appt where you wait hhr or more past your time just to be seen? If they don't care about your time, they don't care about a lot of stuff that affects you. Also just remember someone sitting in a car in a parking lot for a period of time looks suspicious. Cameras around and LE takes notice.

    Better girls out there. Don't reward the crappy ones. We aren't desperate.
    Very good point. Yes it does look suspicious sitting in a car at a spot like a motel or apartment. Yea she clearly didn't care. Yes lesson learned. That's why I was sharing my experience so others are aware.

  13. #31222
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    Definitely agree. Hard to do tho when these girls are falling asleep after being up random hours. These girls. Some of them don't care. I always give them plenty of time to get ready. Plan way ahead. And usually a half hour to hour drive. Then what I've noticed is they pass out after they get high. Was patient a few times as I did see them previously but at this point. I tried being respectful. Tried explaining it can't be sitting in car in cold waiting for a half hour to an hour. Etc. Basically at what point who needs who more. She clearly doesn't need to see me if she hasn't been responding at all for anyone really LOL. I'm open to all suggestions on how to get them to be better with their times and comms etc. In this particular case. She doesn't do this much nor cares so it doesn't bother her any bit. Every situation is slightly different but you are right. Definitely should be them adjusting as we are being to accommodating at times.
    Would you stay at a restaurant waiting hhr or more to be served? Would you take your car to an appt where you wait hhr or more past your time just to be seen? If they don't care about your time, they don't care about a lot of stuff that affects you. Also just remember someone sitting in a car in a parking lot for a period of time looks suspicious. Cameras around and LE takes notice.

    Better girls out there. Don't reward the crappy ones. We aren't desperate.

  14. #31221

    Colombia Karla's Friend

    Alejandra is staying in EH at the Inn. Karla has retired and has now become the booker. I asked for a face picture and she sent me the bluriest video of all time. I wasn't really like new girls face in said video so I will likely pass.

    We haven't seen any good Colombian presence in EH for quite a while, I hope they make a full blown return with a rotation again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/143571121087

  15. #31220
    Yes. Prices are clearly listed on the website.

    The FS AMP in Middletown is a much better value, suggest you go there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vastros  [View Original Post]
    They quoted me at 3.2 for a hhr. Was it the same for you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape