Thread: Korean Agency GFE
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 113 of 113
-
03-09-26 15:28 #8Senior Member

Posts: 556Not doing BB right now need GFE recommendations
Since I've catch an STI and just finishing the antibiotics which mess up my gut microbiome I will need to build my immune system back (my very first STI in 20 years of mongering) so will take a few months break while I build my immune system.
I need a nice service queen service but with a GFE only girl as I have a very weak willpower so these BB special service queen will be too much for me and will give in to BB temptation.
Daisy L is my first choice cuz of her ass
Mia is another
-
02-03-26 21:48 #7Senior Member

Posts: 83Lissom
Anyone seen Lissom yet? Even though she has a screening requirement and accepts payment through Zelle only, she has a lot of positive comments on her listing on bookergray. I take those comments with a grain of salt bc bookergray doesn't post any bad feedback / comments or will omit parts of your feedback. Might check her out this week if the itch is still there after thinking about it.
-
02-01-26 13:59 #6Senior Member

Posts: 83Elodie
She has a close resemblance to the pics on her listing. She is very cute and when she lets down her long black hair she is a beauty. I would be very happy if I had wife that looked like her. She is slender, 5'3, 100 lbs and in her late 20's. Natural Cs and very decent ass for a korean. She doesn't have a super plastic surgery face, she looks very natural. I would describe her look as a young attractive korean mom / wife. Just to be clear I don't mean she looks like a k girl MILF. A review on bookergray said she looks like a cute young teacher which is also an accurate description. In college I had a class lead by a hot 26 yr old female korean professor once and Elodie reminded me of her.
Personality and attitude wise, she was not very warm, sociable or friendly. She can barely speak and understand English so that might be the main reason why. She is polite and nice though and warmed up a bit after the end of our session.
Service wise it was very lackluster and rushed. I think she must have gotten injured because she only lasted about a minute doing CG before asking to switch to missionary. During missionary she tapped out after a few minutes. I am not packing a missle so I know my size wasn't causing an issue. We tried doggy but I could see she was in a lot of pain so after a minute I stopped and told her to give me a HJ and BJ. She then only gave me a jackhammer HJ even though I told her a few times to slow down, make it more sensual and to suck it but she ignored it. We had a lot of time left but I gave up on trying to salvage this session since she was ignoring me and wanted me to pop quickly. I popped in her mouth after 5-6 minutes of this and she spat it back on me which I don't really like. I expected her to spit in a tissue or go to the sink.
I paid for an hour and still had 30 minutes left at the end which annoyed the fuck out of me and rightfully so. She looked kinda nervous / scared while I was looking at the clock and I think expected me to be angry or give her shit but I just played it cool, gave her a big smile and thanked her for the session. Her attitude immediately changed and she became a lot more warm, friendly and talkative. It was nice but too little too late by that point. I do appreciate the extra kisses in the shower afterwards, her drying me off completely, putting my clothes on for me and tying my shoes. If only her service was better I would see her again because she is my type. Maybe I just got unlucky and saw her on a bad day but not going to gamble again to find out. Maybe one of you bros will find out for me.
-
01-29-26 19:59 #5Senior Member

Posts: 232She can take it, book with confidence.
Originally Posted by Gruyere
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 19:08 #4Senior Member

Posts: 94Can any mag guys speak to their experience with Daisy L?
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 19:03 #3Senior Member

Posts: 2752For guys who strongly prefer GFE only girls, on the Get9 website you can look for the blue GFE label on the bottom left. I'll describe two girls below:
Laurent - S-Tier face, B-Tier natural white body. Safest for guys who are "face first" and "looks only". She has a sweet civvie vibe more than a typical kgirl vibe. B or C cup with good nipples, 5'6", 20s. Very nice smile, unique and nice make up with highlights. Not thick or skinny, trimmed bush, clean. Nice choice of black see-through outfit and red lipstick. CAKD Winter's body type, which is normal, natural, feminine. Good shower routine. GFE, positive about sex. Normal level service for HYA with good and fresh attitude.
Go Mal-Sook type face. Better looking than her ad. If you like her all-natural type body, you might like CAKD Winter in OC too.
Daisy L aka Kai - Full bodied, top tier tits and ass, half-Asian, body over face, strictly GFE only, GND face. 5'4", D cup natural, 20s. Last I saw her, she had light tanlines even on her tits. The sun above has not seen her nipples, but I have. Her ass is humongous and very round. Fully shaved pussy, seems to enjoy dick no problem. Good service for a young girl, good attitude. Full bodied.
She has a Latina style body, so that's probably why she's listed as Daisy L. A unicorn body for certain guys. Not for face first guys and not for skinny lovers, she is thick. Body is main attraction, face is GND.
-
01-29-26 18:56 #2Senior Member

Posts: 2752Daisy L has good ad photos in that if the body in the photos appeal to you that's what you'll get. Most girls aren't close enough to ad photos to say that, she is an exception. Intel is what helps guys with unique tastes the most. Even if only 20% of guys are crazy about a big fat juicy ass, those guys can just queue up for Daisy L and get what they were looking for. Same way Baby Sol is an easy rec if you are a Team Seven Hunter. Or Lily K or Lime for Titty Hunters. Or Prada if you like them tall.
Originally Posted by Adamska
[View Original Post]
Specifically for her ass, Daisy L is a true outlier. It's bigger and better than almost every Latina, and Daisy L has a big ass and good waist ratio. For more big ass discussions:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7505552 Big Ass
-
01-29-26 18:55 #1Senior Member

Posts: 2752Korean Agency GFE
This thread is for korg girls who don't belong in the HYA thread or the Korean Agency BB thread. There are some non-Asian girls who are GFE only, but they work for a korg so are of interest to korg fans. FA Isabella being an example. There are also many GFE only girls like Daisy L that end up in the Korean Agency BB Thread.
Special Rule
There is only one special rule for this thread. Please, no excessive or basic questions. I.e. things you could easily look up or find out by reading back a little. It's the same idea as the PLEASERs only thread, we want to focus on sharing info about girls. There are a few users who do nothing but ask people about their posts, along the lines of "Did you really?" Those will be deleted. Anything else is fine, share new info about girls all you want. It's a very lenient rule.









Reply With Quote





